VN Ren'Py Dog Days of Summer [Rework v0.2.1b] [BlackWeb Games]

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I bet she did. ;) And sure as hell got a kick out of watching the other person's reaction. :sneaky:
Will admit though, of the two women I'm friends with that are married, I've never once checked out their wedding ring. Still have no idea what their ring looks like.

Still, it's fun imagining the conversation:
Ring, ring ...
Viv's father "Hey hun, what's up?"
Mom "Hey, someone doesn't believe we have an open marriage"
Viv's father "Are they hot?"
Mom "Hell yeah"
Viv's father "Then why are you calling? Get video if you can"

And to be frank, if I caught my significant other with another woman, I'd be pissed they couldn't be open to me about their sexuality, not that they were cheating on me.

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Will admit though, of the two women I'm friends with that are married, I've never once checked out their wedding ring. Still have no idea what their ring looks like.

Still, it's fun imagining the conversation:
Ring, ring ...
Viv's father "Hey hun, what's up?"
Mom "Hey, someone doesn't believe we have an open marriage"
Viv's father "Are they hot?"
Mom "Hell yeah"
Viv's father "Then why are you calling? Get video if you can"

And to be frank, if I caught my significant other with another woman, I'd be pissed they couldn't be open to me about their sexuality, not that they were cheating on me.
Yeah, "get her on video". The old perv. :giggle:

• Love
Reactions: Alley_Cat

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Here is going to be my progress for the scenes in the next update, this is going to be everything leading up to the Sorority Party. I will update it when I make some significant progress in anything and I remember to do so.

Café with Aunt: Complete

Date with Harper:0%
Blackmail event: 0%
Movies with Des:0%
Jobs: 0%

------

I'm looking forward to movie with Des :iminlove:

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
I wonder if Cafe with Aunt is going to happen on all paths or just some (it is obviously going to happen on Mom reject paths)?

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
If it is dads sister who was Mom's lover before she met Dad then they at least have been close :).
I'm not sure but somehow I've thought of Aunt as Mom's sister(Because incset)
Yeah I know Mom tell to Vivian about them but I don't remember which was correct the route(the first reject mom at home/party and then Mom's tell about family's incest and give final chance decision to Vivian?)

If Aunt is Mom's sister and Aunt only shows up if Vivian rejects mom then it could be that Mom has told Auntie about this and that's why Aunt shows up at the door.... but we will see it someday :unsure::whistle:

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Yeah I know Mom tell to Vivian about them but I don't remember which was correct the route(the first reject mom at home/party and then Mom's tell about family's incest and give final chance decision to Vivian?)

If Aunt is Mom's sister and Aunt only shows up if Vivian rejects mom then it could be that Mom has told Auntie about this and that's why Aunt shows up at the door.... but we will see it someday :unsure::whistle:
The main reason I though of dad's sister was because it would be fun if Vivian can steal her from Mom when on Mom reject path :devilish:.
Then there is also the question of what happened to dads wincest harem after he died.
But aunt being mom's sister sounds intriguing as well.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
hen there is also the question of what happened to dads wincest harem after he died.
I don't know buuut Dom Vivian will collect them all! :devilish:

But I didn't even remember that Vivian's father was as Casanova.
I should always write down all the things you find out about the plot if memory is as bad as mine :p

But after Saturday/party day it's really hard to play the game all over and over again and learn more about the story because there are so many different paths you can reach or at least you musdt write all down what you learn.

• Haha
Reactions: Cygnus X-1

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
I don't know buuut Dom Vivian will collect them all! :devilish:

But I didn't even remember that Vivian's father was as Casanova.
I should always write down all the things you find out about the plot if memory is as bad as mine :p

But after Saturday/party day it's really hard to play the game all over and over again and learn more about the story because there are so many different paths you can reach or at least you musdt write all down what you learn.
Yep, I wrote about it some time ago. ;)
So, this is now a game of lesbimon? :geek:
Gotta catch them all! :love:
But yeah, I'm for mom + auntie. :love:
I kinda assumed aunt was mom's sister. Because double incest. :cool:
What happened to father's harem? I guess the same as to Alexander's empire after his death. It fell apart. With some members taking more money and possibly partners, some less.

Reactions: Sonny86

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Even worse, it is really difficult to find all paths and variants of paths. :) And I even poke around in the source as well. This particular information seems to be told only Mom club/party path if my search powers are correct.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021

You mean to bring Viv back to the fold? ;) Or does she want her for herself? ;)

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Even worse, it is really difficult to find all paths and variants of paths. :) And I even poke around in the source as well. This particular information seems to be told only Mom club/party path if my search powers are correct.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I played "party with mom" and don't remember that! o_O This kind of information I would surely remember. :sneaky:

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
v "Wait. Dad fucked his sister?"
m "And his mother. And his aunt. And some of his cousins."
Happy family reunion!

But that makes me wonder, has the Boozer's family always been like this or is Tara behind it all?
Vivian is just another pawn on Tara's game that she plays so she doesn't get bored.

You mean to bring Viv back to the fold? ;) Or does she want her for herself? ;)
If the aunt's visit is related to moms reject then maybe she can tell Vivian more about that familys "things" but I really don't think that aunt only appears on the "mom reject" path.

Or she only showed up because Mom went to Germany :unsure:
Damn I'm jealous of those who can start play this game when it's complete(Someday)// Like other games as well

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes