VN Ren'Py Dog Days of Summer [Rework v0.2.1b] [BlackWeb Games]

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes

icarus0911

Oct 22, 2020
can anyone remind me how i make evaline live with viv? want to reach the eva viv mom threesome but cant find my way through

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
can anyone remind me how i make evaline live with viv? want to reach the eva viv mom threesome but cant find my way through
https://f95zone.to/threads/dog-days-of-summer-v0-5-0-blackweb-games.43621/page-72#post-4232967

"
Eva will live with Viv:
-Send her the paper(With Eva)
-Fuck off(Dom route) or Bluff (Dom or Sub route) but you need at least three lie points(Ms.Harper Office)
-You Really okay with living like that(With Eva)
-Want to stay at my place(with Eva) "

I suggest Dom route because easiest way(Vivian decides to be like Tara)

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
thanks for the quick reply!omg this was the best scene in any game!
I love the build-up and aftermath of that scene too. The whole "I just had a threesome - with my Mom - what the hell?" was fun.

BTW, aren't they speaking Queen's English? In which case, shouldn't it be Mum, and not Mom?

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
I love the build-up and aftermath of that scene too. The whole "I just had a threesome - with my Mom - what the hell?" was fun.

BTW, aren't they speaking Queen's English? In which case, shouldn't it be Mum, and not Mom?
People born and raised in the Americas would still speak with an American accent or something much closer too it. The reason why in MLS they say Mum is because they are actually from London and thus would have more of the iconic British sounding accent.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
Here's my next Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mega

Come find me on Jeevant's Discord:
Buy me a beer if you want. Or don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.
Does anyone having the problem playing from the android? I try download to my android yesterday and when I’m trying to run the game it keep say the game keep crashing

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Does anyone having the problem playing from the android? I try download to my android yesterday and when I’m trying to run the game it keep say the game keep crashing
It plays for me. Do you get the crash right away or does it take a while? Any logs you can share?

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
It plays for me. Do you get the crash right away or does it take a while? Any logs you can share?
it doesnt run at all when i try to run it it just stay like that nothing run at all and when i try to run the game from the menu it say keep crashing

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Sorry man, that isn't very helpful is it. You can try to find a file browser and look for the install directory. Then see if there is a log or trace file you could share. Something like /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/appname

GPsarakis

Sep 28, 2019
I don't suppose someone has a updated 0.5 walkthrough in the works? One that's broken down by specific paths would be nice, like if you just want Mom do this, or if you want Eva do this etc.

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
Sorry man, that isn't very helpful is it. You can try to find a file browser and look for the install directory. Then see if there is a log or trace file you could share. Something like /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/appname
Ahh thanks man I finally done it

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Does your phone meet the requirements for games?
Can you play others games on phone/anroid too?

Reactions: estrada777

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Hehehe. Having an argument at the moment in the AWAM thread as to what actually constitutes a "teaser". Since for the last couple of updates, they've only really been confirmation that L&P is working on the game, not hinting that the content will be interesting, let alone hot.

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
Hehehe. Having an argument at the moment in the AWAM thread as to what actually constitutes a "teaser". Since for the last couple of updates, they've only really been confirmation that L&P is working on the game, not hinting that the content will be interesting, let alone hot.
Does this count as a good teaser?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes