VN Ren'Py Dog Days of Summer [Rework v0.2.1b] [BlackWeb Games]

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Des said she was born in New Amsterdam and Viv replied so was she,
You have well read story. Even after more than 100h I didn't know/remember that

Because I meant to say that Amelia from MLS actually is a young Viv's Mom* and this would support the theory that Tara followed her mom then and Vivian now.

Buut who knows.... Except BlackWebGames ;)

*:But some reason she change name.
Edit: Sorry.. we dont even know Vivian's mom name..

On the next episode:
-Vivian's mom say: my name is Amelia and your grandmother name was Michelle.

Players:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Cygnus X-1

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
You have well read story. Even after more than 100h I didn't know/remember that

Because I meant to say that Amelia from MLS actually is a young Viv's Mom* and this would support the theory that Tara followed her mom then and Vivian now.

Buut who knows.... Except BlackWebGames ;)

*:But some reason she change name.
Edit: Sorry.. we dont even know Vivian's mom name..

On the next episode:
-Vivian's mom say: my name is Amelia and your grandmother name was Michelle.

Players:
I thought the point of MLS was that Amelia would impregnate Michelle (somehow), which would make Amelia Viv's father, not mother.

Reactions: Sorrow85

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
I thought the point of MLS was that Amelia would impregnate Michelle (somehow), which would make Amelia Viv's father, not mother.
You are right:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But in the story, this can change ofc.

As we don't know anything for sure about DDoS.
Damn you BlackWebGames !
;)

Edit:
I always get goosebumps from this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: afterlights

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
OK. I just checked the script. Des says the rumor is that only women are born in the city and they are all exceptionally beautiful. Viv said she wasn't born in the city, but Des was. But then follows a note which said Viv's mom was born in the city, during high school she moved out and returned a few years after Viv was born. There's more. If Des kisses Katherine, Des admits she made out with one or two girls. And if she doesn't kiss her, she says, not that she never would, she just never did. :confused:
So Des might be bi. And there goes my new theory, that Tara can't make someone gay, they have to be born gay. So Tara would have to put a spell on pregnant women. Because apparently she just did. Viv. Except Viv was gay, just didn't realized it yet. Only after Tara's kiss.
And a my hypothesis that if the percentage of gay people was just statistically significant, i.e. 7 instead of 5 percent, Tara could put a spell on individual people.
On another theory, that Tara is not a succubus, because succubi seduce men, neither incubus as they are male, and Tara interacts with women in a female form, so Tara must be a futanari demon. I thought whether it was not easier for her to impregnate women herself, but given the sheer number of people involved and time it takes is longer then a spell cast on touch, it's just another theory.
My head starts to hurt. :LOL:

• Yay, new update!

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
So I won't say anything one way or another in this regard for one because I'm not going to spoil anything and two I know it's more fun to speculate.
But I will say that yes these are all things I have thought through before hand and yes I have been dropping hints through both games. And someof your theories are close if not correct.
But again I won't say which or who.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
So I won't say anything one way or another in this regard for one because I'm not going to spoil anything and two I know it's more fun to speculate.
But I will say that yes these are all things I have thought through before hand and yes I have been dropping hints through both games. And someof your theories are close if not correct.
But again I won't say which or who.
I knew it!
Vivian is a man really.

I finally figured out the plot twist.

Oh Man.. I am a genius!
(No really)

• Haha

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Last one for now.

Evalina :
Skin Evalina

Mina Figure Gen 3

Mina body 0%
Arabella 7 Head 20%

Breast Shape 10 50%
Varna Body 60%
Giovanna Body 45%

DarwinsMishap Tattoo Arms 4
DarwinsMishap Tattoo Leg 3
Inked v10 03
Inked v10 09
Inked v10 12
Eva 8 Tattoo Skull
Eva 8 Angel Wings
Eva 8 Floral Art

Danny Hair
First test of Viv, Mom and Eva. Not quite sure if Mom looks right. Couldn't get her hair to fit right, so replaced it with . Also couldn't find the ANBreastsV3_01 morph, so just used .

Viv 1.png Vivs Mom 1.png Eva 1.png
A little curious that Viv, Mom and Desiree are all G8F, but Eva is G3F.

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Yes! :D Ther IS a plan! :D There must be internal logic to the events then. Let's try to keep this as realistic as possible.
Viv, Des and Eva being half sisters probably goes out of the window. Because Viv's parents were living elsewhere at the critical time.
So a slightly revised theory:
Tara is a demon. For reasons unknown she settled in New Amsterdam. Maybe because it's the most populous city / agglomeration in America. She loves sex and she loves women. To have more dolls to play with she used her magic to influence pregnant women to give birth to beautiful gay or bi girls. Tara knew Viv's mom during mom's time in high school or at least after she returned. There was plenty of time to learn about mom's raging libido, roughly 10 years. Viv was born outside of the city, which rules out direct influence before her birth. It's not impossible, but improbable. Still Viv can be a lesbian. She just doesn't know it yet. Is there a mention of Viv not dating guys or the relationships not being successful or short lived? Tara kisses Viv to awaken her sexuality. She boosts her sex appeal via magic, say by increasing her pheromone levels. Which would explain why she could sway Des to have sex with her. Also why Eva is so eager to bed Viv and why Ms Harper desires Viv so much, she tries to get her in any way possible. Earlier I just ascribed this to a mechanic to speed up the game.
Yes, Des is most likely bi. They are best friends. Desiree's boyfriend leaving created an opportunity for Viv. That it was her n-th relationship and all of them rather shallow may have helped too. Viv's increased sex appeal provided the last bit needed to bring them together.

Last edited:

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Now put them in compromising positions. :love:
Like what? After the events of last update, if I did anything like put two of them in say, Mom's ensuite shower, the third would just join in.

I'm a little disappointed the ensuite is so small. Unless there's space for a jacuzzi in the backyard.

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
First test of Viv, Mom and Eva. Not quite sure if Mom looks right. Couldn't get her hair to fit right, so replaced it with . Also couldn't find the ANBreastsV3_01 morph, so just used .

View attachment 1377009 View attachment 1377047 View attachment 1377020
A little curious that Viv, Mom and Desiree are all G8F, but Eva is G3F.
Try this and see if that works for Vivian
Le me know Alley_Cat if you can open this and I'll go ahead and upload the others as well.

Last edited:

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Like what? After the events of last update, if I did anything like put two of them in say, Mom's ensuite shower, the third would just join in.

I'm a little disappointed the ensuite is so small. Unless there's space for a jacuzzi in the backyard.
A pool? Naked or in a skimpy swim suit? :) Or under a waterfall in a tropical forest. Floating together naked in the space station. Etc.
Use your imagination. :D;)

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Try this and see if that works for Vivian
Le me know Alley_Cat if you can open this and I'll go ahead and upload the others as well.
It's taking a little time to work out all the assets I need, but I can work it out based on what files are missing. Turns out I had downloaded the wrong Face Morph Kit and Breast Control morphs, for example. The ones you need are and

Viv's face loaded up black, which was odd, but then I just reloaded the Aisling texture. Here's the result:
Viv 2.png

So I think that test worked. If you could upload the other dufs, it would be greatly appreciated. Is it worth starting a DDoS fan art page?

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Yes! :D Ther IS a plan! :D There must be internal logic to the events then.
Considering how much effort BWG apparently have put into backstory of the world in general and New Amsterdam in particular, not very surprising. :) It really enhances the game experience as well knowing there are so much to discover not only about the girls, but about the setting as well.

Is there a mention of Viv not dating guys or the relationships not being successful or short lived?
Yes. First, when choosing "Look for romance" option Viv mentions that she is looking for a boyfriend.
Second, when having sex with Evaline, there is this line: "Vivian had been eaten out by a few of her boyfriends in the past but had never really found it all that enjoyable."
I think there are more mentions, but don't remember just now.

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Considering how much effort BWG apparently have put into backstory of the world in general and New Amsterdam in particular, not very surprising. :) It really enhances the game experience as well knowing there are so much to discover not only about the girls, but about the setting as well.

Yes. First, when choosing "Look for romance" option Viv mentions that she is looking for a boyfriend.
Second, when having sex with Evaline, there is this line: "Vivian had been eaten out by a few of her boyfriends in the past but had never really found it all that enjoyable."
I think there are more mentions, but don't remember just now.
Yes! So there are indications that Viv might be gay. :cool:

Reactions: bacienvu88
4.30 star(s) 38 Votes