VN Ren'Py Dog Days of Summer [Rework v0.2.1b] [BlackWeb Games]

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Ladies and gentlemen, buckle you seat belts! :LOL:
We are going for a ride! :cool:

To help us win mom's heart, since we are in a magical setting, we could go with the obvious - a love potion. We could even go with the cliché "deal with the devil" or "sells her soul to the devil" in exchange for the love potion.
If we want to be more creative, when Viv asks Tara for a key to mom's heart, Tara as a final favor (no more help after that) transports them inside mom's head. Here they see mom's memories, as faded pictures, glass shards with moving pictures, maybe holograms, flying all around them. BWG could go wild with effects and filters to create surreal, dreamlike scenes. Among the swirling pictures something catches Viv's eye, like a gold nugget burried in sand on a gold diggers pan.
Or. Tara transports them into the past. Where they witness several moments from mom's life. They can only observe, not interact. Again some filters could help distinguish these scenes from the usual game scenes to give the impression of ghosts moving around the real world. Viv finds the solution is simple, maybe obvious and was right in front of her the whole time. ;) That would be quite the wtf moment. :p :geek:
As the parting shot in mom's ending we'd get a picture of an old Viv and a young mom. Showing us that she was the one Tara helped, not her husband. :giggle: Also explaining mom's reluctance to engage in romantic relationships. Because as with vampires, they don't age, but their human lovers grow old and die. Leading to some of them to refuse a human partner.

Des and Viv's romance ending could be similar. Viv and Des now old and grey, holding hands, look back to the dog days of a summer that brought them together. :giggle:
For a less soppy :)rolleyes: :)), but still a good ending. Opening night of an exhibition of Desiree's art. Lobby of a famous art gallery, filled with reporters, flashes going off, as on the red carpet Des appears accompanied by her partner Viv. Both beaming and beautiful. :D
In the naughty ending Viv asks Tara as a final wish to have a baby with Des. Tara gives her a magic dildo activated by a drop of blood from each partner. Which also locks it down to the two people so noone else can use it's special function. For everybody else it's just a common dildo. It could work as a magic item with the blood only activating and unlocking it or as "fuel" in a highly advanced device. Spitting on it or licking it could technically work too. But blood is more romantic and demonic too. :cool:
In the ending scene a pregnant, smiling Des sits with a child in her arms and several others run around the room and a proud Viv looks on. :giggle: Yes, in this ending Viv basically "breeds" her kitty. :ROFLMAO: :love:

And for a something completely different, an absurd ending. :D
Viv becomes a demon. Leaves the city, taking her girls with her (those she is in a relationship with) to build her own nest / hive. Forming either a happy (polyamorous) family or a harem of her pets depending on your choices. "Long live the queen!"

Reactions: Sorrow85

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Although I'm not a fan of the supernatural (magic penis etc/Vivian becomes demon) but I have to admit that was well written and especially that part where ViV and Des are old and grey when I read it, this come up to my mind
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But ofc Viv and Des version but it would be interesting to see the opening of the Des's art exhibition.

Reactions: Cygnus X-1

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Although I'm not a fan of the supernatural (magic penis etc/Vivian becomes demon) but I have to admit that was well written and especially that part where ViV and Des are old and grey when I read it, this come up to my mind
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But ofc Viv and Des version but it would be interesting to see the opening of the Des's art exhibition.
Thank you. It took me like a half an hour, if not more, with breaks in between just to write while I was watching TV. I was thinking about it on and off for the whole day. :D
Being old sucks of course. But the idea that they spent their life happily together I find very romantic. :love:
I knew you would like that part and kinda hoped Des and her kitty litter could tickle your or somebody else's fancy. ;) And yeah, I could almost see that exhibition opening before me, like I was there.
I had even prepared an explanation how that dildo device worked, only to realize before putting it into writing that it had a critical flaw and maybe the way I imagined was unnecessary complicated anyway. So I just ommited it. And I thought I had come up with a good design. :( So no explanation, for now. Basically blood was a source of DNA material both for authentication of the users and "impregnating" the user on the receiving end.
I admit, that demon part at the end was just a flight of fancy to end it with a bang. :cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: Sorrow85

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
At the hotel in the morning she asks you if you accept her offer to have an open relationship with her. You can just roll with it, say you want her to be your girlfriend and even that you want to have her for yourself. If you say girlfriend she says no, that your relationship is already special as you are mother and daughter. You respond that you will win her heart and to demonstrate you refuse to have sex at the moment. After that it's the same as if you picked open relationship. For now at least. If you choose the option that you want her for yourself, she is strongly against it, argumenting that you are young and shouldn't tie yourself down to an old woman, then says she has her own life and relationships she doesn't want to break but if you insist, she reluctantly accepts but under the condition that you don't sleep with anyone else the entire summer and she will dial down her affairs. Not completely putting a stop to them though. After that it continues like usual for the next few scenes. I admit I didn't follow this path to the end of the available content as I was pissed at her. :cry:
That conversation sets lots of variables. You have momsex (causal/romance) and momtease. Then you have the "want you to myself" option which doesn't set momsex at all, which leads to options where you can get momothers to set to (okay/hidden/bet). I doubt the bet is good option at all, but it will be interesting to see where it leads. :)

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
What if mom is still in love with her husband and / or remains faithful to him? Thus she doesn't allow herself to fall in love again. She still wears the ring, doesn't she? Maybe if she saw something in Viv that reminded her of her husband. Like she considered it as him "passing the torch" to Viv to take care of her. Finally allowing herself to love again.
But I would prefer if mom loved Viv for herself not because Viv reminds her of someone else.
Maybe it is not just "allow herself to fall in love again". It could be dad had so strong effect on her nothing else can compare.

• Sad

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021

To help us win mom's heart, since we are in a magical setting, we could go with the obvious - a love potion. We could even go with the cliché "deal with the devil" or "sells her soul to the devil" in exchange for the love potion.
If we want to be more creative, when Viv asks Tara for a key to mom's heart, Tara as a final favor (no more help after that) transports them inside mom's head. Here they see mom's memories, as faded pictures, glass shards with moving pictures, maybe holograms, flying all around them. BWG could go wild with effects and filters to create surreal, dreamlike scenes. Among the swirling pictures something catches Viv's eye, like a gold nugget burried in sand on a gold diggers pan.
Or. Tara transports them into the past. Where they witness several moments from mom's life. They can only observe, not interact. Again some filters could help distinguish these scenes from the usual game scenes to give the impression of ghosts moving around the real world. Viv finds the solution is simple, maybe obvious and was right in front of her the whole time. ;) That would be quite the wtf moment. :p :geek:
As the parting shot in mom's ending we'd get a picture of an old Viv and a young mom. Showing us that she was the one Tara helped, not her husband. :giggle: Also explaining mom's reluctance to engage in romantic relationships. Because as with vampires, they don't age, but their human lovers grow old and die. Leading to some of them to refuse a human partner.

Des and Viv's romance ending could be similar. Viv and Des now old and grey, holding hands, look back to the dog days of a summer that brought them together. :giggle:
For a less soppy :)rolleyes: :)), but still a good ending. Opening night of an exhibition of Desiree's art. Lobby of a famous art gallery, filled with reporters, flashes going off, as on the red carpet Des appears accompanied by her partner Viv. Both beaming and beautiful. :D
In the naughty ending Viv asks Tara as a final wish to have a baby with Des. Tara gives her a magic dildo activated by a drop of blood from each partner. Which also locks it down to the two people so noone else can use it's special function. For everybody else it's just a common dildo. It could work as a magic item with the blood only activating and unlocking it or as "fuel" in a highly advanced device. Spitting on it or licking it could technically work too. But blood is more romantic and demonic too. :cool:
In the ending scene a pregnant, smiling Des sits with a child in her arms and several others run around the room and a proud Viv looks on. :giggle: Yes, in this ending Viv basically "breeds" her kitty. :ROFLMAO: :love:

And for a something completely different, an absurd ending. :D
Viv becomes a demon. Leaves the city, taking her girls with her (those she is in a relationship with) to build her own nest / hive. Forming either a happy (polyamorous) family or a harem of her pets depending on your choices. "Long live the queen!"
Hah. Nice fanfic!

However, I am quite fond of the current lowkey supernatural stuff. I.e. Tara mostly subtly influences people rather than doing explicit magical stuff. The most explicit stuff we see her doing is the kiss with Viv and that confrontation Eva and Viv has with those guys while out shopping.

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Hah. Nice fanfic!

However, I am quite fond of the current lowkey supernatural stuff. I.e. Tara mostly subtly influences people rather than doing explicit magical stuff. The most explicit stuff we see her doing is the kiss with Viv and that confrontation Eva and Viv has with those guys while out shopping.
Thanks. :) I was trying to think more "out of the box" and less strict with the possibilities magic can offer us than before and see where that could take us. ;) When we have magic at our disposal, let's use it. ;) We know Tara uses magic and if her magic influences the entire city, she must have been using it extensively, either herself or her hypothetic helpers. :)

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Thanks. :) I was trying to think more "out of the box" and less strict with the possibilities magic can offer us than before and see where that could take us. ;) When we have magic at our disposal, let's use it. ;) We know Tara uses magic and if her magic influences the entire city, she must have been using it extensively, either herself or her hypothetic helpers. :)
Then let us go all out and have Viv cast some sort of demon control spell on Tara so that Tara does whatever we tell her to do. :devilish:

• Haha

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Then let us go all out and have Viv cast some sort of demon control spell on Tara so that Tara does whatever we tell her to do. :devilish:
If my theory is correct that Tara is actually Viv's father (or otherwise somehow related), then a demon control spell would be completely unnecessary. Tara would probably just do what Viv wanted anyway.

• Haha

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
No idea. What happens in that?
Merlin helps one of the anglo-saxon kings of England to sneak into his rivals castle, disguised as his foe. While he's away fighting the first kings army. He sleeps with the other king's wife pretending to be her husband. Sorry, can't remember their names.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Merlin helps one of the anglo-saxon kings of England to sneak into his rivals castle, disguised as his foe. While he's away fighting the first kings army. He sleeps with the other king's wife pretending to be her husband. Sorry, can't remember their names.
Or like how Morgana changes her appearance so she can sleep with Arthur? Yeah.

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes