VN Ren'Py Dog Days of Summer [Rework v0.2.1b] [BlackWeb Games]

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
We were talking a little while ago about Viv spanking some bitches. I found this little game, Two sisters, . The mc looks so adorable in that title picture. :love: I'm imagining Viv with same blissful expression spanking / whipping Eva or Ms Harper.
:love: Maybe even Des. :giggle: Then lovingly stroking her poor red butt. :love: :giggle: Shanna and Malina spring to mind too. But there doesn't seem to be any malice or real violence in play. I'd say the look on mc's face betrays more love and joy than cruelty. Maybe she is just a sadist and truly enjoys whipping people. :unsure: I haven't played it yet so I don't know.
Frankly, looking at that picture I'm not sure in whose place I'd rather be. :unsure: :LOL: Normally I'd say holding the whip / cane / whatever.
Edit
Played it. All 5 minutes of it. :) Harriet (mc) does enjoy the pain. Both giving and recieving it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sorrow85

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
There are a couple of routes I want to try before the update is released.
- mom and Viv's date at home
- mom and Viv at the party (to see if dominant Viv becomes normal Viv afterwards o_O)
- helping and dominating Eva
- dominating Eva with lessons learned from Ms Harper
- Eva and mom
And the obligatory Viv and Des. :love:

But before I wanted to get the Bad memories update out of the way. And the new Free pass update. For that I will have to do a new play through. But there's only one route for me, Jasmine and Michelle. Maybe with Sukkhon. And I may hop on board Erisa's yacht to have a bit of fun with the girls. :cool: I needed to get a break. To get Tara off my mind. (Get out of my head, Tara. :LOL: I'll be back. I promise. ;)) Maybe I'll have a bunch of things to discuss. ;)

Last edited:

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
There are a couple of routes I want to try before the update is released.
- mom and Viv's date at home
This one is pretty interesting I think. But I'll wait for you to play it before I tell my thoughts. :)
- dominating Eva with lessons learned from Ms Harper
Harper's lesson is right at the end of current update. So can't apply that yet.
Erisa's yacht to have a bit of fun with the girls. :cool:
Smack that ex around a bit? Or confuse everyone in that whisper game?
I needed to get a break. To get Tara off my mind. (Get out of my head, Tara. :LOL: I'll be back. I promise. ;)) Maybe I'll have a bunch of things to discuss. ;)
Good luck getting Tara out of your head. (hint: only possible if Tara allows it :devilish:)

Reactions: Cygnus X-1

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
any news?
New Amsterdam Times headlines:
  • Local F1 Driver Rebecca Morris smashes through another glass ceiling to become first ever woman to reach third place in the global roster. "This is only the beginning" says her manager Mrs. Boone.
  • New report says that number of boys born in the city is rapidly approaching zero, meanwhile number of girls born continues to soar. "who needs boys anyway?" states researcher responsible for the study.
  • City officials worried about increased circulation of drugs in the city. "wanna fuck?" commented a local drug user when asked why they use drugs.
  • Big interview with rising business mogul Malina. "My business is totally legit" says Malina herself.
Sorry, couldn't help myself ...

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
  • Local F1 Driver Rebecca Morris smashes through another glass ceiling to become first ever woman to reach third place in the global roster. "This is only the beginning" says her manager Mrs. Boone.
  • New report says that number of boys born in the city is rapidly approaching zero, meanwhile number of girls born continues to soar. "who needs boys anyway?" states researcher responsible for the study.
  • City officials worried about increased circulation of drugs in the city. "wanna fuck?" commented a local drug user when asked why they use drugs.
  • Big interview with rising business mogul Malina. "My business is totally legit" says Malina herself.
You should write the news for BWG. :LOL:

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
You should write the news for BWG. :LOL:
I just thought of another one:

Woman running for mayor vows to introduce new bill banning public hand holding. "Public hand holding is running rampant in the city, I vow to liberate the city from this sinful and decadent behavior" she blasts while having her pussy licked by a prostitute.

• Haha

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
Anyway, how does this subscribestar thing work? Do they accept credit cards or paypal only?
They do accept credit card but if you would like to use paypal then you can become a member on

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
I'll admit these are both funny and accurate.

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
I just thought of another one:

Woman running for mayor vows to introduce new bill banning public hand holding. "Public hand holding is running rampant in the city, I vow to liberate the city from this sinful and decadent behavior" she blasts while having her pussy licked by a prostitute.
Incoming news:
Mayor levies tax on workers and businesses in the sex industry. "They use municipal services like everybody else, thus they shall pay taxes like everybody else. No freeloaders in my city!", said mayor Olivia Cromwell while squeezing her assistants breast. "Had to had them replaced five times this year alone. These things are costly, you know. What can I say, being mayor is a stressful job!", commented the mayor.

Last edited:

Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
Hi, enjoying the game but I've noticed a quite a few spelling errors, the bathroom scene in the nightclub seems worst, however.

In the scene in the nightclub bathroom with Vivian, Desiree and Kathrine, mostly in order:

"peaked out" "should be "peeked out"
"certianly" "certainly"
"sugestive" "suggestive"
"poored" should be "poured",
"aperance" "appearance",
"pericing" "piercing",
"saringe" "syringe"
"pind down" "pin down"
"druge" "drug"
"rases" "raises"
"cheep" "cheap" (budgies go cheep)
"litteraly" "literaly"
"furry" "fury"
"crowed" "crowd"
"gentelmen" "gentlemen"
"Crazey ass" "Crazy-ass"
"refering "referring"
"reluctently" "reluctantly"
"stuborn" "stubborn"
"handeled" "handled"
"certianly" "certainly"
"famious" "famous"
"certian" "certain"
"greatful" "grateful"
and in the context of something you stick a syringe into "vain" should be "vein".

not spelling errors but "one of the man's cocks" would probably read better as "the man's cock" and "fuck this chick is crazy." as "Fuck! This chick is crazy!"

Also, Kathrine is an unusual spelling, Katherine is more common, but then again she's an unusual person.

Havent noticed as many spelling errors in the other scenes.

ED noticed a couple more & correction to a correction

Last edited:

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Hi, I've noticed a quite a few spelling errors, the bathroom scene in the nightclub seems worst, however.

In the scene in the nightclub bathroom with Vivian, Desiree and Kathrine:

"aperance" "appearance",
"pericing" "piercing",
"saringe" "syringe"
"pind down" "pin down"
"druge" "drug"
"rases" "raises"
"litteraly" "literaly"
"furry" "fury"
"crowed" "crowd"
"gentelmen" "gentlemen"
"Crazey ass" "Crazy-ass"
"refering "referring"
"stuborn" "stubborn"
"handeled" "handled"
"certianly" "certainly"
"famious" "famous"
"certian" "certain"
"greatful" "grateful"
and in the context of something you stick a syringe into "vain" should be "vein".

Also, Kathrine is an unusual spelling, Katherine is more common, but then again she's an unusual person.

Yeah, I noticed the typos.
As I wrote in MLS thread. Try to play a japanese vn with real-time machine translation and you'll be wondering what game are you playing. :ROFLMAO:

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Hi, I've noticed a quite a few spelling errors, the bathroom scene in the nightclub seems worst, however.

In the scene in the nightclub bathroom with Vivian, Desiree and Kathrine, mostly in order:

"peaked out" "should be "peeked in"
"certianly" "certainly"
"sugestive" "suggestive"
"aperance" "appearance",
"pericing" "piercing",
"saringe" "syringe"
"pind down" "pin down"
"druge" "drug"
"rases" "raises"
"litteraly" "literaly"
"furry" "fury"
"crowed" "crowd"
"gentelmen" "gentlemen"
"Crazey ass" "Crazy-ass"
"refering "referring"
"stuborn" "stubborn"
"handeled" "handled"
"certianly" "certainly"
"famious" "famous"
"certian" "certain"
"greatful" "grateful"

not spelling errors but "one of the man's cocks" would probably read better as "the man's cock" and "fuck this chick is crazy." as "Fuck! This chick is crazy!"

ED noticed a couple more
Yeah sadly it's filled with typos like that. I can understand grammar errors (though there are even sites for that nowadays), but most of the spelling errors are easily avoidable with a spell checker and is a bit infuriating

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Yeah sadly it's filled with typos like that. I can understand grammar errors (though there are even sites for that nowadays), but most of the spelling errors are easily avoidable with a spell checker and is a bit infuriating
I don't mind too much about spelling errors. Very few places where I don't know what should be there. Especially since the writing is so good otherwise. I've played games with perfect spelling and grammar where the writing is all over the place and makes it nearly incomprehensible.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Just got a facepalm over in the MLS thread because someone was asking about the chance of a male MC. Which got me thinking, is there even a chance of Viv hooking up with what's his face, if you choose him over Des?

• Haha

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Just got a facepalm over in the MLS thread because someone was asking about the chance of a male MC. Which got me thinking, is there even a chance of Viv hooking up with what's his face, if you choose him over Des?
:eek:o_O:ROFLMAO:
Noooooooooooooo!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Stringy Bob

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
He is backpacking across Europe as I understood it. So good luck tracking him down. :) The only guy in the game I can even remotely see Viv hook up with is Oscar the teacher.

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes