VN Ren'Py Dog Days of Summer [Rework v0.2.1b] [BlackWeb Games]

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Wow. It has been a looong time since I played Divi dead. :) I guess if something like that would happen it would be someone trying to fight against Tara for some reason? But I don't see anyone succeeding, really.
I'm thinking more along the lines of different demon(s) running around. Like we discussed. People summoning them for favours or the demons themselves not being as benign as Tara. Maybe an unscrupulous, shady character as mc, "ends justify the means" or a kind of an antihero like John Constantine or even as borderline evil / crazy as Alucard. :sneaky: A female mc of course. :giggle: We could have a story of fighting fire with fire. Hell, even a perverse Elizabeth Bathory like (harem) story. :D I was thinking whether or not such story and characters would even fit in the world of DDoS / MLS. :unsure: We have a realistic modern day like world, with realistic characters, we have magic and demons, we have lots of sex. We already have some shady characters in Malina and Shanna. So could you imagine going all the way? Full blast supernatural sex-travaganza? :D But set in a realistic world governed by realistic laws. ;) That's why I mentioned Divi dead and Bible black. :geek:

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
I'm thinking more along the lines of different demon(s) running around. Like we discussed. People summoning them for favours or the demons themselves not being as benign as Tara. Maybe an unscrupulous, shady character as mc, "ends justify the means" or a kind of an antihero like John Constantine or even as borderline evil / crazy as Alucard. :sneaky: A female mc of course. :giggle: We could have a story of fighting fire with fire. Hell, even a perverse Elizabeth Bathory like (harem) story. :D I was thinking whether or not such story and characters would even fit in the world of DDoS / MLS. :unsure: We have a realistic modern day like world, with realistic characters, we have magic and demons, we have lots of sex. We already have some shady characters in Malina and Shanna. So could you imagine going all the way? Full blast supernatural sex-travaganza? :D But set in a realistic world governed by realistic laws. ;) That's why I mentioned Divi dead and Bible black. :geek:
Maybe there is an all out war in the demon realm? So what Tara is doing is defending her domain (New Amsterdam) from other demons who rule in the rest of the British Empire. It is just that ordinary humans don't notice it much.

"Full blast supernatural sex-travaganza" sounds a lot like Inner Growth to me.

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Maybe there is an all out war in the demon realm? So what Tara is doing is defending her domain (New Amsterdam) from other demons who rule in the rest of the British Empire. It is just that ordinary humans don't notice it much.

"Full blast supernatural sex-travaganza" sounds a lot like Inner Growth to me.
Too many dicks, not enough pussy! ;) :LOL:
Think blood, gore, sex, magic, mafia, incest and lesbians! :love: :LOL:

Like Sabbath and Camarila? ;) Or different "Illuminati" groups fighting each other?
If that's true I'd love to hear more about it! ;)
A posh "english" demon trying to lure Viv away from Tara? ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: bacienvu88

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Too many dicks, not enough pussy! ;) :LOL:
Think blood, gore, sex, magic, mafia, incest and lesbians! :love: :LOL:

Like Sabbath and Camarila? ;) Or different "Illuminati" groups fighting each other?
If that's true I'd love to hear more about it! ;)
Yeah, Inner Growth does have a bit too many dicks for my taste as well. But I like the story. And it ties into "war between sex demons".

Not too well versed in VTM lore. But my thinking was that there is one or more realms of existence where the demons reside (Tara seem to have something like that in MLS), separate from the human realm (e.g Earth). The all out war is waged in the demon realms. Which then spills over in subtle ways to the human realm. And Tara may wage the war more through humans since she is not strong enough (or simply outnumbered) to take on the others in the demon realms. The other demons think humans are too insignificant to bother about so really don't care what happens on Earth. Which Tara takes advantage of by increasing her strength through MOAR LESBIAN SEX!!! Something like that. :D

EDIT: Reading my own words I really want a game with Tara as MC.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cygnus X-1

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Yeah, Inner Growth does have a bit too many dicks for my taste as well. But I like the story. And it ties into "was between sex demons".

Not too well versed in VTM lore. But my thinking was that there is one or more realms of existence where the demons reside (Tara seem to have something like that in MLS), separate from the human realm (e.g Earth). The all out war is waged in the demon realms. Which then spills over in subtle ways to the human realm. And Tara may wage the war more through humans since she is not strong enough (or simply outnumbered) to take on the others in the demon realms. The other demons think humans are too insignificant to bother about so really don't care what happens on Earth. Which Tara takes advantage of by increasing her strength through MOAR LESBIAN SEX!!! Something like that. :D

EDIT: Reading my own words I really want a game with Tara as MC.
Now that sound an awful lot like the "Blood war" waged in the Outer planes in DnD. ;) Tanarri and Baatezu seducing mortals to have them fight in their war. There was even a speculation that the Blood war can not be won and will never end. And even if it could, it would be a bad idea because it "makes the planes turn". ;)
Maybe Tara didn't want to participate in their war and escaped to Earth. Maybe she wants to raise an army on Earth. A lesbian army! :LOL: That will fuck her opponents to death. :D

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Because they were all dead. :) ;) But that's a sad ending when everybody dies, isn't it. :( Albeit they died in a pleasant way. ;)
Or nobody whatsoever has sex. Which is still bad. :D
Like the "mutual assured destruction" during the Cold war that prevented a nuclear war.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
What is the difference between vanilla and kink?
Vanilla is a feather. Kink is the whole chicken.

And there is hardcore:

"Vivian's mom opened her mother to reply then slammed it shut as she noticed Vivian enter the room and quickly threw on a warm welcoming smile."

:D

• Haha

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
What is the difference between vanilla and kink?
Vanilla is a feather. Kink is the whole chicken.

And there is hardcore:

"Vivian's mom opened her mother to reply then slammed it shut as she noticed Vivian enter the room and quickly threw on a warm welcoming smile."

:D
She could have opened her mother as in opened her legs and her pussy. :LOL: That does make more sense, doesn't it? ;)
But I geuss it should have been "door". ;)

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Do we know what kind of degree Viv is pursuing? Gene therapy sounds much more sciency than I expected from Viv.

Nominative determinism at its finest. :D
I don't think she is studying genetics. :unsure: Is it mentioned in the story what her course is?

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
I don't think she is studying genetics. :unsure: Is it mentioned in the story what her course is?
I found this now:
"Vivian lazily sat in her room typing away at her computer, finishing up the last parts of her literature final."
So something which has literature as part of it. And it shouldn't be some sort of basics class, since she is just one semester away from her degree.

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
I found this now:

So something which has literature as part of it. And it shouldn't be some sort of basics class, since she is just one semester away from her degree.
Yeah, I remembered there was literature, but wasn't sure if it says anywhere what course she was taking. Literature was Ms Harper's class. :)

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
I was pondering a bit about Des today.

What I pondered about was Des's clinginess, which comes up a lot during several different scenes (even by Des herself at some point depending on route). What will happen if we make her too clingy? Will she go full on yandere? Because I don't mind that much Des being clingy as long as she clings to Viv and no one else. Tara's recommendation is to drip feed her affection, but that feels a bit too manipulative to me, especially since Tara says that is what the art guy is planning to do with Des.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

What I pondered about was Des's clinginess, which comes up a lot during several different scenes (even by Des herself at some point depending on route). What will happen if we make her too clingy? Will she go full on yandere? Because I don't mind that much Des being clingy as long as she clings to Viv and no one else. Tara's recommendation is to drip feed her affection, but that feels a bit too manipulative to me, especially since Tara says that is what the art guy is planning to do with Des.
Well my Dom Viv on the Mom/Eva route is a bit of a bitch to Des at the art studio. Really got the feeling Viv was about to cut Des loose.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Well my Dom Viv on the Mom/Eva route is a bit of a bitch to Des at the art studio. Really got the feeling Viv was about to cut Des loose.
Viv can be outright mean to Des if you bring both Des and Eva to the party and have them meet there. Depending on a whole lot of factors. I mostly found out by reading source. Things get real messy depending on how far you've taken it with Eva and if Eva lives at home or in the dorm.

But then there is this, which is just hilarious:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021

Tara tells you that you have to find a balance. Give her too much, she will become too much to handle. Don't give her enough and she will leave you and try to get affection elsewhere. Like with that art dealer.
I personally don't mind it either. I want the cute little kitty to lie down on Viv's lap. To snuggle close to her. To rub her face on Viv's face. To massage Viv's legs to make her relaxed after a long day at school or work. To hang on her for dear life when walking outside and look at Viv with admiration as if an angel appeared in front of her. In short I want the clingy kitty to stay true to her mistress and not run away. :)

• Love

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Tara tells you that you have to find a balance. Give her too much, she will become too much to handle. Don't give her enough and she will leave you and try to get affection elsewhere. Like with that art dealer.
I personally don't mind it either. I want the cute little kitty to lie down on Viv's lap. To snuggle close to her. To rub her face on Viv's face. To massage Viv's legs to make her relaxed after a long day at school or work. To hang on her for dear life when walking outside and look at Viv with admiration as if an angel appeared in front of her. In short I want the clingy kitty to stay true to her mistress and not run away. :)
1633726871362.png
And ironically I got that picture from an article named "How to get your cat to stop liking you so much".

• Love
4.30 star(s) 38 Votes