VN Ren'Py Dog Days of Summer [Rework v0.2.1b] [BlackWeb Games]

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
He is backpacking across Europe as I understood it. So good luck tracking him down. :) The only guy in the game I can even remotely see Viv hook up with is Oscar the teacher.
Who is he? The guy on the back of that book Michelle was reading?

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
What do you guys think, could MLS or DDoS or maybe a potential other game set in this world turn dark, e.g. Bible black or Divi dead, one of my favorite vn. You know demon summoning and possesion, dark rituals and evil magic users, violence and madness, sex as a tool of power, etc. Divi dead had an ominous atmosphere, shocking violence that came out of nowhere, and a protagonist shrouded in mystery. Complete with a mind fuck of an ending. Well, at least one of the three. I loved Divi dead. It left such a strong impression on me back in the day.
I.e. could you catch any hints for a possible dark undercurrent? If not, would it even suit a game like this? Or could it even occur in the world we are presented with? At least in MLS it seams that Amelia's and Michelle's back story could be violent and gritty.
Just an idea. :LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: bacienvu88

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
No. But when I was making his character design my goal was to just make a guy that looked like you just wanted to punch him even without knowing anything about him. The sort of person that you look at and go 'yeah, he has large pictures of himself hanging up in his home.'
Like Denholm from IT crowd? :)

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
What do you guys think, could MLS or DDoS or maybe a potential other game set in this world turn dark, e.g. Bible black or Divi dead, one of my favorite vn. You know demon summoning and possesion, dark rituals and evil magic users, violence and madness, sex as a tool of power, etc. Divi dead had an ominous atmosphere, shocking violence that came out of nowhere, and a protagonist shrouded in mystery. Complete with a mind fuck of an ending. Well, at least one of the three. I loved Divi dead. It left such a strong impression on me back in the day.
I.e. could you catch any hints for a possible dark undercurrent? If not, would it even suit a game like this? Or could it even occur in the world we are presented with? At least in MLS it seams that Amelia's and Michelle's back story could be violent and gritty.
Just an idea. :LOL:
Wow. It has been a looong time since I played Divi dead. :) I guess if something like that would happen it would be someone trying to fight against Tara for some reason? But I don't see anyone succeeding, really.

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes