VN Ren'Py Dog Days of Summer [Rework v0.2.1b] [BlackWeb Games]

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
This statement is actually challenged by Tera. She alludes to you that Harper has no intention of bringing out your full potential because her ego demands you remain lesser than her. (Pretty much another toy to her.)
Yes. How does any of that contradict what I wrote? Harper shows how to be a domme to a certain extent. It is entirely up to Viv to be a domme. And how far she takes it.

Also note that there is a route for Harper where they date as equals.

Reactions: Magilla Guerilla&&

neennah

Feb 2, 2020
Yes. How does any of that contradict what I wrote? Harper shows how to be a domme to a certain extent. It is entirely up to Viv to be a domme. And how far she takes it.

I wouldn't be surprised if there is a route where Vi can turn the tables on Harper and becomes the domme in their 'relationship' (there's already an option to do so with Des and I'd expect that they'll be chances to do it with others, becoming increasingly more difficult - with Des as start and Harper as the end)

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022

It was sounding like you were trying to state that they were equals in the domme route. You are still her bitch in that, as she is always pushing you to obey her.

The dating route has been confirmed as still being risky by Tera. She warns you to not coax out Harper's darkness because she won't be putting it back. This implies a dominatrix Harper girlfriend route may be planned if the player pushes for it.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
I wouldn't be surprised if there is a route where Vi can turn the tables on Harper and becomes the domme in their 'relationship' (there's already an option to do so with Des and I'd expect that they'll be chances to do it with others, becoming increasingly more difficult - with Des as start and Harper as the end)
The difficulty level of those two are an ocean apart though. The difficulty of making Harper submit is like playing Dark Souls on soul level 1 with starting equipment while both of your hands are tied behind your back. Des however is so starved for love that she will go along with whatever Viv wants. The difficulty with Des will be more in the competition from that art dealer guy.
It was sounding like you were trying to state that they were equals in the domme route. You are still her bitch in that, as she is always pushing you to obey her.
No, Viv is not expected to just go along with whatever Harper says on the domme route. As evidenced by Harper asking "you ask nicely and I'll let you". If you do ask nicely you are going to be treated like a sub, not a dom by Harper. What Harper is expecting is that Viv takes her lessons seriously and challenges herself. And of course Viv isn't Harper's equal; an expert is not equal to a beginner after all.

That said, there is a bit of power play from Harper in the dom lesson as well when she gropes Viv's tit without permission from Viv.
The dating route has been confirmed as still being risky by Tera. She warns you to not coax out Harper's darkness because she won't be putting it back. This implies a dominatrix Harper girlfriend route may be planned if the player pushes for it.
Of course. Harper is when all is said and done a dom. She'll do it by force of habit if nothing else. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: FrostRabbit7

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
which game is going to get an update?this one,sex craft or mother lovers society?

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Last I heard, the next update should be for this, with the end of the sorority party and Mom returning home.
It seemed like the mom was away for only a couple of days. But the wait for her to return turned out to be very long.

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
It seemed like the mom was away for only a couple of days. But the wait for her to return turned out to be very long.
From what I understand, she is gone for a week to manage her team for a grand prix. She should be back day after Harper date. Sorority party is Friday night, Harper date is Saturday, and mom should return the day after. Blackweb should really consider a day display every time there is a time passing so nobody is lost on the events like this.

Reactions: Sorrow85

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
From what I understand, she is gone for a week to manage her team for a grand prix. She should be back day after Harper date. Sorority party is Friday night, Harper date is Saturday, and mom should return the day after. Blackweb should really consider a day display every time there is a time passing so nobody is lost on the events like this.
+
I know this is a lot to ask but I would like all routes/paths to always end on the same day/in-game event per update.
Because I remember a couple of years ago when there was the "legendary" party day and there were many different path and some routes didn't get updates for months.

if I remember correctly, Eve and Mom in Party route had to wait a long time for it.

edit:

I don't remember what month we're in the game but..
"
When are the Dog Days of Summer?
Most people who talk about the Dog Days of Summer are talking about the entire summer period, but there is actually a set range, which runs from 20 days before to 20 days after the alignment of the Dog Star, Sirius, with the sun.

Therefore, the Dog Days of Summer run from July 3 to August 11 in each year.

"
And I can't remember if BWG ever said whether the name of the game had anything to do with real life "Dog days"

Last edited:

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
+
I know this is a lot to ask but I would like all routes/paths to always end on the same day/in-game event per update.
Because I remember a couple of years ago when there was the "legendary" party day and there were many different path and some routes didn't get updates for months.

if I remember correctly, Eve and Mom in Party route had to wait a long time for it.

edit:

I don't remember what month we're in the game but..
"
When are the Dog Days of Summer?
Most people who talk about the Dog Days of Summer are talking about the entire summer period, but there is actually a set range, which runs from 20 days before to 20 days after the alignment of the Dog Star, Sirius, with the sun.

Therefore, the Dog Days of Summer run from July 3 to August 11 in each year.

"
And I can't remember if BWG ever said whether the name of the game had anything to do with real life "Dog days"
BlackWeb has enough problems getting just one route updated. He also has a few things going on irl that have delayed it besides occasional burnout.

The Time period in this case is stated as Summer Break till classes resume in the Fall Semester. Typically, the break lasts for about two to three months beginning in late May or early June.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
The Time period in this case is stated as Summer Break till classes resume in the Fall Semester. Typically, the break lasts for about two to three months beginning in late May or early June.
I played more last year, but if I remember correctly ViV said after the summer break started that jump one week in game time forward(From early week to end week?)

I need to recap the game again(and see lovely Des again :loves: ) and maybe I'll have time this weekend.

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
I played more last year, but if I remember correctly ViV said after the summer break started that jump one week in game time forward(From early week to end week?)

I need to recap the game again(and see lovely Des again :loves: ) and maybe I'll have time this weekend.
I'm really hoping BW takes my suggestion of an alternative night of hanging out with Des if you don't go to the Sorority Party. She texts you on the way to it and asks to hang out. I would love to be able to accept if you don't go and see if you can further secure her away from creepy rich dude.

bluehill84

Jul 16, 2017
Well BlackWebGames does frequent this site, so it'd be better to wait for him to disclose what he wants to. But the TLDR is that while progress is slow, the game isn't abandoned, some things have just turned out to be more difficult than anticipated.
Did the dev say if they're changing the game over to Unity? They mentioned that in their other game thread. Is that happening to this game too?

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
Did the dev say if they're changing the game over to Unity? They mentioned that in their other game thread. Is that happening to this game too?
I am not moving this game to unity. I am however, reworking the code because right now it is too much of a mess. But I am going to release a full sorority event before I release the revamp because I don't know how long that is going to take. So right now I am focused on finishing that event.

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes