VN Ren'Py Dog Days of Summer [Rework v0.2.1b] [BlackWeb Games]

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
I'm not sure if a Demon can influence the attraction/orientation to the other or the same-sex this early in the game
About that:

A few hints on various routes that something is going on and one route has a reporter that says a few things about the goings on in town like everyone born there is female with lesbian tendencies.

Damn, I don’t get Vivania to go to a restaurant with her mother and where she tells of Vivania’s father and how he was not straight when he was young.. If i remember right.
(0.35 full/Buy me coffee version)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Damn, I don’t get Vivania to go to a restaurant with her mother and where she tells of Vivania’s father and how he was not straight when he was young.. If i remember right.
(0.35 full/Buy me coffee version)
Only conversation I got with the mother in the restaurant was her saying she was a lesbian until she met Viv's dad and he was the only man she's been with, everyone else was female.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
remember you wrote somewhere that you want to make a game like that (Good girl Gone Bad) with much better graphics,I was very happy with that too, but I see that you deviate from your first thought making the game only lesbian and that in my opinion is wrong,I think our first thought is the best.(sorry my english)

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
remember you wrote somewhere that you want to make a game like that (Good girl Gone Bad) with much better graphics,I was very happy with that too, but I see that you deviate from your first thought making the game only lesbian and that in my opinion is wrong,I think our first thought is the best.(sorry my english)
This is what I said in my original description of the game:

This game is meant to be a simple first start that is a lot in line with Good Girl Gone Bad only more story and plot focused as well as mostly lesbian content

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You got it wrong. It was always lesbian focused, dev has said that from the start. A game like good girl gone bad but aimed at more lesbian content.

You are right though, first thought is best and the devs first thought was a lesbian themed game.

Now we'll see if you back peddle.

it is literally right in the description so I don't know how you managed to get it so wrong.

This game is meant to be a simple first start that is a lot in line with Good Girl Gone Bad only more story and plot focused as well as mostly lesbian content.

bcool

Donor
Sep 29, 2018
You got it wrong. It was always lesbian focused, dev has said that from the start. A game like good girl gone bad but aimed at more lesbian content.

You are right though, first thought is best and the devs first thought was a lesbian themed game.

Now we'll see if you back peddle.

it is literally right in the description so I don't know how you managed to get it so wrong.
Last time I checked, mostly is not exclusively :)
So, there is space for some male action, even infrequent, without betraying the developer
original statment.
I am fully confident with Ryan Love to continue his story as he wrote it.
So far, he seems to know how to keep our interest.

• Angry
Reactions: Venefica Malefica

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
then it's not a game like that Good girl,which is very popular because it has a lot of sex ,drugs, with men group sex,And much more,you limit your play to a small group of people, this game if it only becomes lesbian does not work for me. (sorry my english)
He meant like good girl gone bad with choices and paths not men.

Obviously the game is not for you so find something that is. It's not going to change to suit you.

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
So, there is space for some male action, even infrequent, without betraying the developer
original statment.
Dev already met that quota with the gloryhole scene, lol!

but you don't say I'll do one ferrari(Good girls) but this car that I will reach will have two wheels only on the right.
Nah, he said he's making a super car (branching choice VN like GGGB), and you're mad because you wanted a Ferrari and he's making a Lamborghini.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
original statment.
I am fully confident with Ryan Love to continue his story as he wrote it.
So far, he seems to know how to keep our interest.
Dev did say it will have some male content but it won't be much and will be avoidable.

zhaosunday

May 20, 2017
I like the writing style. are there 6 characters you can romance, even with mom?, oh dear lord, after so many incest games I have played in f9rzone, haven't seen this one 。
Desiree's Pikachu shirt so cute, and a girl who just dump her bf then suddenly jump into her bff's breast? if that could happen in TV drama series, it would be wonderful.
another question, will there be catfight among Vivian's harem?
btw, where can I read your books?

Last edited:

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
5, Tara isn't a romance option. She just moves the story along.

She's more of a behind the scenes thing.
Yeah, it seems that Tara isn't a romance option, because she seems to be a supernatural being. But the dev sometimes adjust the story for what people desire, so if we manifest our desires to see her in a relationship with Viv, at least sexual, maybe BlackWebGames will give us the option. We can't forget that all Viv's lesbian exploration began when Tara kiss her. It would be something dark, with bdsm, ceremonies and orgies, I guess. Would you like that?

Reactions: bcool
4.30 star(s) 38 Votes