VN Ren'Py Dog Days of Summer [Rework v0.2.1b] [BlackWeb Games]

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I love what's here currently.
Please don't take offence but there's just so many small spelling mistakes I felt the need as someone whose first love was reading, to say something.
For example; when Vivian peeks on Des in the shower, the in-game text calls her "Bibian" at one point.
One more; I can't exactly remember where it was but at some point during Des' dialogue the game refers to her as Evaline.

There's more, like the occasional extra e in Desirée's name (comes as Desireee once - but only once) and the typo made when typing "masturbate". I've seen it so many times but it always gets me to shake my head when I see "masterbate".

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
I love what's here currently.
Please don't take offence but there's just so many small spelling mistakes I felt the need as someone whose first love was reading, to say something.
For example; when Vivian peeks on Des in the shower, the in-game text calls her "Bibian" at one point.
One more; I can't exactly remember where it was but at some point during Des' dialogue the game refers to her as Evaline.

There's more, like the occasional extra e in Desirée's name (comes as Desireee once - but only once) and the typo made when typing "masturbate". I've seen it so many times but it always gets me to shake my head when I see "masterbate".
Thank you. Always looking for these sorts of things. Will fix

Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
Maybe we could get a more updated walkthrough? Maybe like for each characters Route (Des Route, Mom Route, Eva Route, Tara Route, etc.)

bcool

Donor
Sep 29, 2018
Maybe we could get a more updated walkthrough? Maybe like for each characters Route (Des Route, Mom Route, Eva Route, Tara Route, etc.)
Zoey Raven wrote that he will do it after the release of 0.4, but I dont think he will go for a character route as it would be very difficult on a sandbox game with so many options...

Reactions: BlackWebGames

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
Tara doesn't have a route, she's not a love interest more she pushes certain story elements.
I know but maybe there could be more stuff from her in the Future. Like maybe two or more ways who we must chose.
It musn't just mean Love Interests.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Well, I think I've found a new favorite adult game... I'll definitely be following this.

Are there any other similar lesbian focused games out there that I can play while I wait for an update?
Not many.

Erisa's Summer and Naughty Lyanna are the only 2 lesbian themed games I know of.

There are plenty of other kinds of lesbian game like the Sakura games and Kiss for Petals series.

If you do happen to ever fancy a story over sex games (because there is very few sex parts to it) then Kindred Spirits on the Roof is one of my fave. It's 2 lesbian ghosts that want to get other lesbian couples together in an all girls school.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Dont forget Panacea and Bad memories both are very good and promise a lot
I completely forgot Panacea, I only just played the new update too which makes it awkward.

Bad Memories, shouldn't forget that I love Reccy. Thing is out of sight, out of mind and it's been a while since an update so they slip my mind.

rutvik

Nov 15, 2018
this is not full version can someone please tell me where can i get the full version , this game stops in between saying you need to sub for the full game

bcool

Donor
Sep 29, 2018
this is not full version can someone please tell me where can i get the full version , this game stops in between saying you need to sub for the full game
0.3.5 Full is available on SubscribeStar, but you need to join :)

rutvik

Nov 15, 2018
SS doesn't use paypal so I didn't choose it.

But try this:

(Paypal works there)
i tried this as well mate for some reason this doesnt work either, really wanted to play the full version of the game :(

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Character Bios:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I believe there is something wrong with the Character bios.
So far the story goes the point "Orientation: Straight" might not be entirely correct.
I'm not sure if a Demon can influence the attraction/orientation to the other or the same-sex this early in the game.
Wouldn't be the orientation Bi-Sexual more fitting?

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
I believe there is something wrong with the Character bios.
So far the story goes the point "Orientation: Straight" might not be entirely correct.
I'm not sure if a Demon can influence the attraction/orientation to the other or the same-sex this early in the game.
Wouldn't be the orientation Bi-Sexual more fitting?
These are as of the start of the game. And at the start of the game both characters consider themselves straight.

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes