HansZan

Dec 18, 2021
Is this playable in joiplay?
As far as I'm aware, Joiplay was made to run games made in RPG Maker, Ren'py, TyranoBuilder and HTML, but this game, just like every other AliceSoft game, use their own self-created engine, so the answer is no.

e7528

Dec 25, 2022
Oh, alright, thanks! Oh btw, if you have any recommendations that I can play in joiplay, please give me

Ive been looking for good ones and found quiet a few but I think there are more hidden jems that I probably havent heard of..

Apr 2, 2018
so let me see if I understand this right, this is a game where you play as a gang of sociopathic schoolchildren, murdering people using guns they buy with money they get from trafficking women that they kidnapped and turned into sex slaves? I was not expecting that from such a peppy, cheerful, colorful look and sound...

HansZan

Dec 18, 2021
so let me see if I understand this right, this is a game where you play as a gang of sociopathic schoolchildren, murdering people using guns they buy with money they get from trafficking women that they kidnapped and turned into sex slaves? I was not expecting that from such a peppy, cheerful, colorful look and sound...
They don't murder people and the gun the protagonist uses doesn't have real ammunition, he uses rubber bullets.

Each character has their own reason for doing what they do, so they're not terrorists just for the lulz
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But yeah, the game is pretty looking and the atmosphere around your party is easygoing for the most part, but the game doesn't hide that the plot is dark and fucked up, so don't get surprised when you do an NPC's event and see something you don't like, or when you lose at the wrong moment and you get rewarded with a bad ending.

That said you can still dodge most of the "ugly" content of the game just by following what the current To-Do says and leveling up your party so you don't lose when it matters.

ZombieBoss

Jun 3, 2018
I spent the last two days writing a script to carefully compare and match the original Shiravune censored CG with the uncensored CG provided by Darkdeads - only to then realize that really the only CG that need to be uncensored are the H-scenes CG and the gallery thumbnails for said H-scenes, which are just 822 images total, compared to the +14k images I've had this thing run through, oh well...

The uncensored CG seem to be from either an (official?) uncensored Chinese release or done by some very committed chinese fans. There's some uncensored CG that looks pretty much flawless while there's also a few that look quite sloppy, containing overlay errors, like those mentioned by Doc4, and if you look very closely you can also find remnants of the pixelated bits, suggesting this really is more of a decensor rather than an uncensor. There's also a small number of CG that is still censored, I assume they did so on purpose or they... forgot?

I manually fixed those I noticed had overlay errors and also replaced the chinese body writing on ALyCE's CG with the japanese body writing, just for the sake of consistency - it's a shame that Shiravune didn't redraw these with English text.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I didn't look too much into the patched uncensored dohnadohnaCG.afa file provided by kolomoner, but I think that other than the gallery thumbnails, the black CG (mentioned by SephAeternum), and the aforementioned fixes I manually did, there probably isn't anything else different.

Download link: Pixeldrain /
Just drop it in the game's folder and overwrite the existing file.
Updated (13th May 2022): Fixed some more CG errors, including one that was repeated (meaning one was missing).
Updated (5th September 2022): Fixed some CGs that were in an incorrect order. (See #940)

Let me know if you notice any errors and I'll try to have them fixed.
Is that the real gigachad? Cause this is something he'd do for sure

Oct 21, 2019
An outstanding game. Enjoyable to play, enjoyable to fap, enjoyable to follow the plot and even enjoyable just to look at the stylization. Once I'll clear this game I'll make a review for this beauty.

Epsilon128

Jan 3, 2020
Definitely will check it out. Thanks for a recommendation!
Also definitely play from the first game
Rance 01 (Rance I remake)
Rance 02 Kai script (Not really a remake but a remaster from Rance II)
Rance 03 (If you speak Japanese if not then play Rance III and Rance III looks clunky and old but still playable, MangaGamer has announced English localization and it'll probably be released in about 3 years from now)
Rance IV
Rance 4.1
Rance 4.2
Kichikuou Rance (Alternative or "what if" timeline)
Rance 5D
Rance VI
Sengoku Rance (Rance VII)
Rance Quest Magnum (Rance VIII)
Rance IX (February 23rd release)
Rance X (Not yet localized and probably be released in about 5 or 8 years later because Rance X script is large)

Rance III, IV, 4.1, 4.2, and Kichikuou Rance are all freeware and you could download them on VNDB (and through another link) and play it on modern 64 bit PCs.

Reactions: masteryeetdoge
4.20 star(s) 55 Votes