4.60 star(s) 16 Votes

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
trifork There are two enemies with futa content. One is the Fairy Vixen with a single scene and there is Succubus Pacifier which is a full futa enemy and has like 10-ish scenes with futa content, most of them animated. You can easily reach them in the arcade mode once you finish the intro of the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hp3600

Oct 5, 2020
When starting up, I get this screen:

loading screen.png

The game doesn't progress past this screen and I don't know what causes it

(I didn't alter any files, just unpacked and started "game.exe")

xeroxemnas

Oct 17, 2020
Would anyone be able to give a list of enemies that have size content? I know the succubus pacifier does but which other ones do? Thanks.

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
xeroxemnas Here's the list: Succubus Pacifier, Succubus Manipulatrix, Liliett, Astarte, Nimardentia, Noemi.

hp3600 This is something I see for the first time, so any details would be appreciated. Would you mind posting your specs? Are other rpgmaker mv games working for you? Have you seen this bug anywhere else?

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

hp3600

Oct 5, 2020
I've just re-downloaded the zip-file and unpacked it, it seems to be working now. This time I used the go-file instead of the MEGA link.
Still don't know what caused it, but the issue is gone.

Reactions: Necropanzer

kiaaas

Jan 18, 2020
It seems the mega link does the same for me. For unknown reasons I get exactly the same error, but with a different hash. My specs are Intel 6700k with 16 GB DDR3 and GTX 1080 on a 1080p - 75Hz monitor. The other versions work ok.

Ariuss3

Jan 28, 2019
Necropanzer I actually remember seeing this bug once. That is the base screen for "NW.js" which is a webkit RPG Maker is built off of. It was a permissions issue I saw once when I used to own a Mac whenever I tried to export my game. This post had the issue too:

I have no idea how I fixed it, or if I ever did. It was years ago.

4.60 star(s) 16 Votes