cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So does choice matter here or not? like the deal with dennis in chap 4
choices matter little regarding what scenes you see but other than that not much, can take dennis *cough*asshole*cough* offer but better pull out on that offer later.

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
Agh god! Im at 6th episode and.... any chance i can beat the shit out of that little dipshit asshole dennis soon?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Agh god! Im at 6th episode and.... any chance i can beat the shit out of that little dipshit asshole dennis soon?
Most here will not spoil it for you just keep playing because it is a great game once you understand the game.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
slobama

First you would have to find out what game engine it uses and then look and see if there are any types of extractors for it. Like renpy uses unren.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
on online versions can't rip cgs, offlines it isn't as easy as in renpy.

Undir

May 15, 2019
Does anyone know how to hook the text of the game or a way to translate the game, it would be great if someone can help me.

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
Love-Joint is delighted to announce that Double Homework – Episode 19 will be released for free this Christmas!

We understand that it’s been a long time since the last free release, but this past year has been a difficult one for the team. We now have a smaller team than we used to, working under a smaller budget, all while launching a whole new game inside a new engine – these things, and more, all factor into why the wait has been a bit longer.

To everyone who has stuck by us in the last year and shown us love, we thank and appreciate you – we hope you enjoy Episode 19 when you play it next month.
YEEESSSSS, i've been waiting so much for that, Love-Joint will spoil us with a nice christmas gift, yeaaahhh.

P.S. And a big thank to you guys at Love-Joint for being with us despite the lost of Palmer (RIP Mate).
P.P.S If you love there games, visit them on Patreon and if you can gift them with a few dollars don't hesitates to do so.

3.30 star(s) 90 Votes