Atherin

May 25, 2017
Yeah that's my understanding too, just do a blue and red playthroughs. Only thing different are the black choices for certain characters that clearly state that they terminate future sexual stuff with them.
There is atleast one exception, I suspect more, if you're doing Red on Emily don't tell her you cheated on her. It's a red option.
I mean, really should just read the narrative right? Anyone who wants to just click through and FAP! can just open up the game files and brows most of the CG directly. :cautious:

Reactions: RomanHume

Atherin

May 25, 2017
i onluy see 1 chapter and now no more choices available?
Some of the sections are longer than others, and a few character paths technically have a "Chapter 2".
Unlike alot of the other games on F95 that are esentially pirated, this one is posted by the current developer, so the Patreon release just happened, should have alittle more in it.

Atherin

May 25, 2017
i only had chapter 2 for thje assian girl... :( and only fuckedf like 2
Sounds about right for a first play through. I know in the current public release MC can get 6 sex scenes I think...
Nanami twice
Emily once
Jane once
Lita once
and
Lola for a short scene only if you aggreed to futa at the beginning.

If you wanna cheat, look in DAST001-v1.0.7b-pc\game\images.

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
It looks as if she caught the MC with a her friend at a very embarrassing moment :p... we will see how the characters react to this, especially the wife, because we have been seeing comments and discuss about cheating and similar stuff like for more than a year, and still nothing has been seen in the game.
That's fanart, though...

Atherin

May 25, 2017
Yep, maybe I rushed to comment:confused:
Fan Art or not, matters not!
1. The MC (Senor' Peto del Grande') in secret had an affair with Cassie's mother (monotone) EIGHTEEN years ago.
2. Cassie's parents are away tending to there drug cartel (They smuggle cocain laced internet Trolls)
3. Emily is Cassie's older sister, which is why she's staying with you! MC is not Emilys bio-daddy.
4. Lupita is the daughter of a rival drug cartel boss. She was sent to infiltrate your house and gather dirt / take action if neccesary, on her fathers rivals daughters.
5. Monica was born a dude. But due to an unfortunate glitter accedent, he was forced to make the switch. Shim owns it though.
6. Amanda is a Unicorn. Specifically the unicorn from Legend that had it's horn stolen.
7. Jane is a Sith. I mean it.
8. I made all that shit up. I'm a fan artist.
Sith_Jane_01_Sith_Short.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
Fan Art or not, matters not!
1. The MC (Senor' Peto del Grande') in secret had an affair with Cassie's mother (monotone) EIGHTEEN years ago.
2. Cassie's parents are away tending to there drug cartel (They smuggle cocain laced internet Trolls)
3. Emily is Cassie's older sister, which is why she's staying with you! MC is not Emilys bio-daddy.
4. Lupita is the daughter of a rival drug cartel boss. She was sent to infiltrate your house and gather dirt / take action if neccesary, on her fathers rivals daughters.
5. Monica was born a dude. But due to an unfortunate glitter accedent, he was forced to make the switch. Shim owns it though.
6. Amanda is a Unicorn. Specifically the unicorn from Legend that had it's horn stolen.
7. Jane is a Sith. I mean it.
8. I made all that shit up. I'm a fan artist.
View attachment 474094
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
hahaha Crazy! I liked the render anyway :p

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
i'm retired , i wish i had some extra cash to help out these dev.'s with making their games .. all i can do is play them and give my opinions about them .. like thats worth a crap ... :ROFLMAO:
I mean... this particular dev does appear to care more than others.
Just don't expect every opinion to get addressed with a change to the game and you'll be fine.

I know they've personally addressed some issues i've had and given feedback on others' suggestions.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Is there a way you can fix the random times you keep getting call Rodger from the Npc's?
Best way would probably be noting where they occur and letting the Dev know so they can edit the scripts for the next version.

Otherwise, if you know what the variable is for player name and you can edit the script file(s) yourself by doing a Find and Replace of every instance of Roger with the variable for the MC name.

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
edit the script file(s) yourself by doing a Find and Replace of every instance of Roger with the variable for the MC name.
Yea guess I could do that myself, well if I can find the file lol

Edit: Cant find all the files I been waiting to play this game I'll just keep waiting until next update.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 78 Votes