Kansier

Feb 9, 2020
How to get Cassie scenes? I follow the guide to pick 50/50 choices of blue and red and I still never encountered and sex scene with her.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
How to get Cassie scenes? I follow the guide to pick 50/50 choices of blue and red and I still never encountered and sex scene with her.
That is your problem, you need to go all in on a path.

Kisthoria

Nov 29, 2020
Quick question: will all choices be available no matter what choices you make except that some choices will be unpickable based on side character stats?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
yeah, i don't think so.... shouldn't even post this, but not gonna waste my time downloading it. it's obvious the dev has no idea and has been milking for quite sometime. anyone that paid for this... SMH
And once more somebody comes in and rambles without being informed. The incredible amount of less than 500 per month have long been stopped. Which is why this is clearly labeled "on hold". Oh, and nobody is or was "paying for this", that's not how Patreon or Subscribestar work. You're not buying anything but supporting the artist.

SMH

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
v0.3.0 available
Good evening everybody!

It’s been an incredibly productive week! We’ve just wrapped up storyboarding for the next scene and are happy to share it with you now.

In this scene we continue with the introductions. This time we meet Monica, Roger’s personal trainer. We’ve already posted her character bio, so we won’t go into much more detail here.

We wanted to have this out sooner, but the render times were horrible. It turns out that because of Monica’s dark skin, the best way to compensate for the light absorption was to increase the film speed. This added hours to the render time. Where-as Nanami’s renders took somewhere between 30 to 40 minutes apiece, some of Monica’s took beyond three hours.

It was a big commitment in time, but hopefully we’ll score a hardware upgrade soon that will cut those times in half.

So as always, give it a play and let us know what you think. We value our reader’s opinions because at the end of the day, this story is for you as much as it is for us.

If you’d like to download the third storyboard, please select the appropriate link below:

PC: Mega

Mac: Mega

You can follow us on Patreon at:

Cheers!
damn what a tease lol dead link and of course patreon aint free (not sure why i bothered trying knowing the outcome BEFORE i clicked to open link LOL) yes i know old post too BUT someone may know working free links :)

Boogg

Apr 21, 2022
It appears that this game has a built in walkthrough? One choice is in Red while the other is in blue? Ok typically red no go stop flag but I am gonna ask the dumb question anyway. Which is the "suggested" way to go? Blue or red? If that is a walkthrough of sorts why not just highlight one choice in green like literally everyone else?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
It appears that this game has a built in walkthrough? One choice is in Red while the other is in blue? Ok typically red no go stop flag but I am gonna ask the dumb question anyway. Which is the "suggested" way to go? Blue or red? If that is a walkthrough of sorts why not just highlight one choice in green like literally everyone else?
There's no correct or wrong choice. Red and blue will influence the character's overall behavior, depending on which kind of points they have more. (Very) generally speaking more red is more corruption and lust, more blue is more relationship and love. Neither color is better or worse, just a different preference.

Btw, you can switch the colors off if you like to see what happens when you pick "your" choices yourself. In this game it won't matter, you won't have less content, only different one.

Boogg

Apr 21, 2022
There's no correct or wrong choice. Red and blue will influence the character's overall behavior, depending on which kind of points they have more. (Very) generally speaking more red is more corruption and lust, more blue is more relationship and love. Neither color is better or worse, just a different preference.

Btw, you can switch the colors off if you like to see what happens when you pick "your" choices yourself. In this game it won't matter, you won't have less content, only different one.

Yea I figured that out after a while.

Now let me ask this. I played the original game up to 1.1.5 and now here we are in 2.0.0 and I hate how none of my progress was able to carry over. Right from the hit I feel like I have taken a step backwards. The game doesn't have the same feel and I feel like I just wasted all of my time playing the previous version. WTF? I mean I am just started and the pool scene has the MC seeing Cassie's new bikini for the first time!! WTF?

So how bad has the dev screwed this up? I am now completely lost...... Such a waste of time. Im glad I didnt give this guy any of my money yet. Very disappointed.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Yea I figured that out after a while.

Now let me ask this. I played the original game up to 1.1.5 and now here we are in 2.0.0 and I hate how none of my progress was able to carry over. Right from the hit I feel like I have taken a step backwards. The game doesn't have the same feel and I feel like I just wasted all of my time playing the previous version. WTF? I mean I am just started and the pool scene has the MC seeing Cassie's new bikini for the first time!! WTF?

So how bad has the dev screwed this up? I am now completely lost...... Such a waste of time. Im glad I didnt give this guy any of my money yet. Very disappointed.
That was work in progress. The idea was to use the new and better framework that was created for 2.0 and slowly integrate the earlier parts into it so that then no transfer would be needed anymore. But 2.0 is meant to be played as of now as a continuation of 1.1.5 (with carrying the colors over manually), so instead of having just started you are already a couple hours in.

Boogg

Apr 21, 2022
That was work in progress. The idea was to use the new and better framework that was created for 2.0 and slowly integrate the earlier parts into it so that then no transfer would be needed anymore. But 2.0 is meant to be played as of now as a continuation of 1.1.5 (with carrying the colors over manually), so instead of having just started you are already a couple hours in.

Boogg

Apr 21, 2022
The timeline feels off, like everything is out of whack. The instance of Cassie and that bikini scene took place in two different places. between the game versions. That's why I am disappointed. The least the guy could have done was start from the point where the MC left the strip club. Now here we are god knows where. It just pisses me off when the Devs just up and change everything. It has been happening alot lately. Saves dont work, progress gets borked and just so they can change something. I say save that shit for the next game instead of screwing with everything else.

Sorry. I am just venting. I liked how the original story was progressing and now its all screwed up for me.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
And once more somebody comes in and rambles without being informed. The incredible amount of less than 500 per month have long been stopped. Which is why this is clearly labeled "on hold". Oh, and nobody is or was "paying for this", that's not how Patreon or Subscribestar work. You're not buying anything but supporting the artist.

SMH
While I agree about the guy being uninformed, we all know that this is how Patreon or Subscribestar work on paper/theoretically, but in reality most people "supporting" a dev do see it as a quid pro quo, they pay, they get the update earlier or exclusively.
You can spin it how you want it, but that is how people really see patreon.
And it's really not a wrong position to take, to want to get something for your money.

4.40 star(s) 78 Votes