Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
While I agree about the guy being uninformed, we all know that this is how Patreon or Subscribestar work on paper/theoretically, but in reality most people "supporting" a dev do see it as a quid pro quo, they pay, they get the update earlier or exclusively.
You can spin it how you want it, but that is how people really see patreon.
And it's really not a wrong position to take, to want to get something for your money.
It surely isn't a wrong position to take to want something back for your money. I take it on a daily basis. And I don't do Patreon (or Subscribestar) at all, albeit for different reasons.

However, I will still argue that "coming in on Patreon and expecting a quid pro quo" is the supporter's fault alone. Sure, it is an unusual model, but if a dev wants to try for something unusual to finance him, what else should he do? In no contract do I have the right to one-sidedly change the contents just because "other contracts do it that way" or similar. If somebody doesn't want to give me stuff for my money, that's on them and they won't get my money then. But I can't go "now I gave you money and can decide what you have to do". You can accept or decline an offer or try to negotiate beforehand, but you cannot accept and then say "but your part must look completely different now". That would actually be "spinning it" in my book.

Reactions: Thermophob

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
It appears that this game has a built in walkthrough? One choice is in Red while the other is in blue? Ok typically red no go stop flag but I am gonna ask the dumb question anyway. Which is the "suggested" way to go? Blue or red? If that is a walkthrough of sorts why not just highlight one choice in green like literally everyone else?
Red tend to be more "Dominant/Macho/Womanizer" choices while Blue tend to be more "Romantic/Sensitive/Submissive" choices.

For some characters they have little-to-no impact and for others they change the relationship dynamic in subtle but notable ways. The Asian lady can be very dominant or submissive in her scenes depending on how you've dealt with her

Wallsfalldown

Jul 20, 2018
So, I've seen games dead in the water with a onhold tag for years, yet this one gets the abandoned tag a month after I last saw the onhold tag? Did I miss something?

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
So, I've seen games dead in the water with a onhold tag for years, yet this one gets the abandoned tag a month after I last saw the onhold tag? Did I miss something?
I'm not sure what the specific F95 criteria is, but I notice he hasn't had any news notificiations on his Discord since Feb 8th, and among that last news was that he was looking for a new artist for the game and his job position has him running all over, with only a laptop to do his work on.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
He posted in May that one of his friends wanted to learn how to do the art.

1657937982063.png

Nothing since though.

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
He posted in May that one of his friends wanted to learn how to do the art.

View attachment 1927907

Nothing since though.
He has always promised the world and delivered much less (he has claimed the game was already coded and written two years ago). This game has been going nowhere for 4 years full of empty and broken promises. Sometimes it's just best to move on.

The game had an interesting premise but is never going to be completed

Last edited:

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
It's a shame to see the abandoned tag, I was really interested in Amanda's history and how we'll end with her. Besides this was the first adult game that a music that is featured in that I liked lmao, the name is Kilimanjaro by Luftmensch, it randomly plays in the pool scene where you meet the girls.

Last edited:

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
Besides this was the first adult game that a music that is featured in that I liked lmao, the name is Kilimanjaro by Luftmensch, it randomly plays in the pool scene where you meet the girls.
For me it was the songs that started playing when you reached the club.

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
Last time I played was 1.15, I think. I never played it again i wanted to preserve the feeling. Now I have to play it, and it will probably suck cause I dont remember it having much content.

Reactions: hawk784563

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
I'm not sure what the specific F95 criteria is, but I notice he hasn't had any news notificiations on his Discord since Feb 8th, and among that last news was that he was looking for a new artist for the game and his job position has him running all over, with only a laptop to do his work on.
He claims a whole bunch of nonsense that makes zero sense. A year ago he bummed from his patrons to get them to build him a whole new computer DESKTOP computer that was going to allow him to do the renders himself.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
He claims a whole bunch of nonsense that makes zero sense. A year ago he bummed from his patrons to get them to build him a whole new computer DESKTOP computer that was going to allow him to do the renders himself.
I fully believe he's got the desktop machine, but he travels for his job, during which he only has access to his laptop. Remote desktop work is highly inefficient.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
When he worked from home for a while during the pandemic, he made pretty steady progress. One of the reasons we only got the Cassie (and maybe Amanda?) update during that time is he works on several characters at once, even though they aren't in the update. I watched his streams pretty regularly. Which he did during his "work" hours.

But his new job pretty much killed that. He has to travel a lot and has more responsibilities to the job. He can still write and code, but he has no time to do any art. Which is why he attempted to hire an artist. I don't know if his friend thing worked out or not, so I guess we'll know eventually.

4.40 star(s) 78 Votes