meepish

Jan 9, 2023
So glad to see you are back! meepish I really don't want this game to be done, as I think it is one of the better one.

I thought after you were gone that it was the end... SOOOO glad I was mistaken :)

Is RomanHume Still involved?
yeah romie is still doin the writing. we went thru a few different versions of the opening. tryin to decide if we wanted more serious, more satire, more casual comedy...

i think we found our balance. time will tell.

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
yeah i noticed on the G9 characters the default sclera is darker than it was on the G3. i hadn't attempted to do anything about it yet, but I'm sure there is a fix.
There are a few brighter sclera options in the G9 Materials folder, but you might want to change the SSS on the sclera to pink instead of red and decrease translucency to .65~.75 (sometimes I do it on the iris too), usually does the work for me.

Good job on the new characters, I like it.

meepish

Jan 9, 2023
There are a few brighter sclera options in the G9 Materials folder, but you might want to change the SSS on the sclera to pink instead of red and decrease translucency to .65~.75 (sometimes I do it on the iris too), usually does the work for me.

Good job on the new characters, I like it.
solid! i'll give that a try and let you know how it comes out!

nuclearbomb

Mar 26, 2018
there will be full backgrounds but dof is going to be shallow. so very blurry backgrounds.
Interesting, would it be possible to get a example or two? And just wanted to let you know that I am very open about this remake or since you are changing the name to, new take on these characters. Its the only thing keeping me skeptical since I really do like the updated characters. See you posted a picture before this post, is this the kind of style we should expect?

And if I may ask about fetishes, what are the ones you are planing to include? Something akin the original?

meepish

Jan 9, 2023
Interesting, would it be possible to get a example or two? And just wanted to let you know that I am very open about this remake or since you are changing the name to, new take on these characters. Its the only thing keeping me skeptical since I really do like the updated characters. See you posted a picture before this post, is this the kind of style we should expect?

And if I may ask about fetishes, what are the ones you are planing to include? Something akin the original?
yes. the image in the other post is a scene from the new game. thats my style.

so to save on render time i render the characters separate from the background.
this way i can reuse backgrounds of any close angles.

so without the background and with...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

nuclearbomb

Mar 26, 2018

yeah fetishes should be bout the same. not planning any changes there.

Hmm that looked better than what I imagined, alright I will continue to keep an eye out on this game :)

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
she is changing them to 9th generation from the 3rd so their is bound to be some differences
Jane never presented as a makeup abusing clown before. This isn't giving a positive feeling. I hope it's just a temporary situation. The general features are ok, but it needs to be toned down.
Lola is the trans character; Lita is the alternative if you turned trans off.
They both have their appeal. Facially, I feel like Lola was better, but Lita had the better cosmetics. And the really shitty personality. I don't dig trans content, but Lita was such a piece of shit I found myself enabling it in other playthroughs.

Last edited:
Reactions: SerHawkes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Jane never presented as a makeup abusing clown before. This isn't giving a positive feeling. I hope it's just a temporary situation. The general features are ok, but it needs to be toned down.
They both have their appeal. Facially, I feel like Lola was better, but Lita had the better cosmetics. And the really shitty personality. I don't dig trans content, but Lita was such a piece of shit I found myself enabling it in other playthroughs.
Yeah, I actually did both (2 different playthroughs), although I was looking forward to the MC knocking Lita up and putting her in her place. But we'll likely not get to see that now . . . or at least, it will be in a much different way presumably.

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
As long as the netorare and the futa/trans remain optional/avoidable, which was a good design decision of the original game, I'll be happy.
Jane can wear as much or as little makeup as Meepish wants her to have. I'll still knock her up either way.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
As long as the netorare and the futa/trans remain optional/avoidable, which was a good design decision of the original game, I'll be happy.
Jane can wear as much or as little makeup as Meepish wants her to have. I'll still knock her up either way.
I suppose Jim Bakker found a way to breed with Tammy Faye at some point, so you can definitely do that while avoiding eye contact.

Disclaimer: I do not think the new Jane has too much makeup or looks ugly. Different, yes, but I still like her. :)

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Disclaimer: I do not think the new Jane has too much makeup or looks ugly. Different, yes, but I still like her. :)
I may be a little harsh, but Jane and Cassie were pretty much perfect IMO. She did have some makeup, but it wasn't very outstanding. Not sure I am a fan of her new eye shape, either. At least it appears different in the image so far.
1000306578.gif

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
The eyes on the new model do appear to be a bit on the small side, I think that's all it is. Couldn't say if it's a design choice, error, or due to the angle of the image shared. But the jaw, eyebrows, hair, lips, cheeks and nose were otherwise all well done.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021

I was a bit harsh earlier on and I realize that doesn't help the situation. However, this doesn't remind me of the Gen 9 examples I've seen when the Daz team was demoing it live... it seems to have lost the high def benefit of Gen 9. This actually reminds me of Gen 2.

Sadly, she doesn't even look like Cassie anymore.

What is the reason you're so intent on saving render time, anyway? I'd rather wait for high quality than see this be the end result.

All this time to upgrade to Gen 9..., and we're not even seeing the benefits of Gen 9 here. I don't want to bring you down with this post. That solves nothing and just makes someone feel bad. I'm really curious about the thought process here.

meepish

Jan 9, 2023
I was a bit harsh earlier on and I realize that doesn't help the situation. However, this doesn't remind me of the Gen 9 examples I've seen when the Daz team was demoing it live... it seems to have lost the high def benefit of Gen 9. This actually reminds me of Gen 2.

Sadly, she doesn't even look like Cassie anymore.

What is the reason you're so intent on saving render time, anyway? I'd rather wait for high quality than see this be the end result.

All this time to upgrade to Gen 9..., and we're not even seeing the benefits of Gen 9 here. I don't want to bring you down with this post. That solves nothing and just makes someone feel bad. I'm really curious about the thought process here.
i dunno how to reply to this.

she has all the advanced geometry (includin' real nipple geometry instead of nmap fakes) and rigging of a gen 9 complete with 8k textures (which wouldnt be very noticeable from this distance anyway and is most appreciable on close ups)

not sure what other benefits of Gen 9 you were expecting?

i mean, if she doesnt live up to standards then peeps are just gonna hafta jerk off to something else i suppose.

meepish

Jan 9, 2023
I may be a little harsh, but Jane and Cassie were pretty much perfect IMO. She did have some makeup, but it wasn't very outstanding. Not sure I am a fan of her new eye shape, either. At least it appears different in the image so far.
View attachment 2726880
and yet her eye shape didnt change from the original. its an exact morph copy from romie's original (and the sample pic you provided was fan art....so not a good comparison)

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
and yet her eye shape didnt change from the original. its an exact morph copy from romie's original (and the sample pic you provided was fan art....so not a good comparison)
That's a fair point, I would have pulled something more accurate but I am mostly stuck on my mobile lately, no fresh DAST screens available.

Lighting and angles can be a bitch sometimes.

Reactions: meepish
4.40 star(s) 78 Votes