SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Honestly, sad to see this in the way side. Was SOOO wanting more of the resident rebel gal and knocking her up, with more lewds.

Reactions: blarg0192

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
I think it's illogical how people tend assume the lack of news or updates on F95 immediately means the game is not being worked on. It can just as easily mean the exact opposite. We shouldn't assume one way or another. If an update gets released, outstanding. If not, play another game in the meantime.

Last edited:

meepish

Jan 9, 2023
Ok its been ages since I last visited this thread, and while I am glad this project still lives so do I have a question for you meepish. I remember back when Roman first mentioned that he had found a new dev/artist to take over the mantle, but that there was going to be a compromise which was a big deal for most here... And that was about the backgrounds. As in almost going to the extreme of removing them entirely.

Is this still going to be a thing? Will you go the route of having characters just floating over a background like Japanese AVNs or will it be more like the way Roman did with the characters being in actual scenes?

PS: I do like the reworked characters you have shown this far.
there will be full backgrounds but dof is going to be shallow. so very blurry backgrounds.

Are you keeping the same name orchanging it
changing it. dont know if the new name counts as a spoiler or not so just gonna wait till its ready.

meepish

Jan 9, 2023
I already ranted on patreon so i wont repeat it here.

I know a bunch of my changes are disappointing people. i get it. my inbox and dms are full of complaints.

alls i can say is I am gonna do it the way I want and tell my story. love it, hate it. dont care.

I'm still open to good ideas and suggestions and constructive feedback will get some love. but any pissin about how much better it was before is just gonna get ignored. i cant please everyone and I'm not gonna let people run me down about it anymore. sorry, not sorry.

not tryin to be a bitch, but its my game now and a bitch is gonna do what a bitch wants to do.

and a quick thanks to everyone that has sent some love and encouragement! it was greatly needed!

Last edited:

meepish

Jan 9, 2023
My only feedback - constructive, I hope - is that the eyes used for Jane are so dark they're kind of zombie-ish. I wonder if there's another setting or rig where you could see the whites better so she looks more lifelike and human. Windows to the soul and all.
yeah i noticed on the G9 characters the default sclera is darker than it was on the G3. i hadn't attempted to do anything about it yet, but I'm sure there is a fix.

Reactions: dontcarewhateverno

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
My only feedback - constructive, I hope - is that the eyes used for Jane are so dark they're kind of zombie-ish. I wonder if there's another setting or rig where you could see the whites better so she looks more lifelike and human. Windows to the soul and all.
Agree, looking at it better. Eyes look off and dead like. And thats not to mention the hair for me as well. The red streak doesn't suit her personality and style, nor the style used. She's the rebel/punk gal so maybe undercut thats blonde, or if Meeps is insistant on the red, maybe on the tips of the hair with the undercut style.

4.40 star(s) 78 Votes