noway1

Nov 27, 2019
I more or less don't care about the models and the looks.
What matters is the story progress. No indication for this, yet. :cautious:

Reactions: Morgoth666

meepish

Jan 9, 2023
Thanks meepish for taking this game up. (y)

I second this. The face in itself is ok, but I really! like the original face (might be nostalgia from old BB times? :unsure:) although it was a default face that shows up in a lot of games.
So it'll take some time for me to get used to it.
For me, Amanda felt way closer to the original than Cassie does.
Not sure what it is exactly, but the area of her eyes and the upper cheeks beneath it causes her to look really different to me.
It might be the angle, or that the face is slimmer, but that area feels large/long and empty. The nose feels much different/longer.

On the account of player choices for scenes without Roger - I personally have no problem with 'little' choices here or there when the MC isn't around, but as minor as those choices might be - in my opinion, they should be there because it makes sense story/game wise not (like A: Comment on the sky, B: Comment on the clouds) because I might get bored without them.

I like stories. If you tell a good story, that isn't boring/lengthy, I have no problem with paragraphs/scenes without a choice
(you could also give the player another choice, to either go into it more detailed or brush over it with some starting images and/or narration from Roger's view of what happened (so instead of showing their slumber party and detailed argument, show them leaving and let Roger narrate that they came back the next morning looking more resolved, etc.).
Having to click a button doesn't make a scene interesting or engaging. Having a meaningless choice like mentioned above doesn't do as well.
Adding the stuff doing so, might lead you toward one of the possible issues mentioned before.

Ultimately I'm very curious about what you will do with this.
her face is definitely less 'round' than it was before and i think that is making her look older. so im still kinda workin on that but since i have a few scenes to do before cassie shows up i have time to continue working on her.

but i agree that all choices in the game should be meaningful and not just filler.

and as for the story, romie is still writing some awesome stuff. hes taking my ideas and leveling them up. im sooooo excited!

nuclearbomb

Mar 26, 2018
Ok its been ages since I last visited this thread, and while I am glad this project still lives so do I have a question for you meepish. I remember back when Roman first mentioned that he had found a new dev/artist to take over the mantle, but that there was going to be a compromise which was a big deal for most here... And that was about the backgrounds. As in almost going to the extreme of removing them entirely.

Is this still going to be a thing? Will you go the route of having characters just floating over a background like Japanese AVNs or will it be more like the way Roman did with the characters being in actual scenes?

PS: I do like the reworked characters you have shown this far.

Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Damn, never would've expected this fate. I only played it a few times years ago but guess you just never know!

Throwawayxyz

May 10, 2020
Just going to put out there that I'm excited to see some movement on this game, it's one of my favorites. Is the Patreon page on the first page still the best way to support the development?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
So Meep shared these on the Discord. I'm sure she'd have put them here eventually but I know she's got her head buried in rendering out new scenes.

Personally, I think she did an awesome job of not just capturing Nanami's general features but also her cold, hard, resting bitch face.

I'm stoked to see how she pulls off the other characters!

Bravo!

View attachment 2381066

View attachment 2381065
This looks very good indeed. (y) :love:

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
This maid was super hot, do you know similar maids from other games? It's best when we are, as here, a mature guy, not a teenager

4.40 star(s) 78 Votes