Kata

Feb 17, 2017
This guy is crazy... Thinking we're going to withdraw our pledges just because he will produce an update twice a month!

Ptolemy, since you read us, you are crazy!!! But stop talking and go back to work! :p:closedeyesmile:
Honestly his post made me a supporter. I knew about the regular updates in the past, but it seems like this guy actually cares about delivery content on a fairly tight schedule.

Good on you, Ptolemy.

Reactions: Desoxiefedrina

berny

Jun 8, 2017
So I finally got to play the game and I must say, I really missed a small gem here.
If I had a complaint it would be, that imo, the different paths are too deadlocked (I hope that's the right word). It would be nice if you could change (at least to some degree) the behaviour of the girls or yourself. For example, Jessica? (the black girl), I'm not a huge fan of femdom (my problem), but it would be nice if the player had the cance to rebel a bit (you can, but it doesn't change anything if I'm not mistaken), so that you don't end up like a total submissive without a free will, or that you could prevent Andrea from behaving like a child (again my problem, but I liked her path in the beginning and she kind of freaks me out during her later events).

So what I'm trying to say is, keep up the great work, but imo your game would be even better if you gave the player a little more freedom to influence the other NPCs or even your own behaviour. Yes, that would mean a lot more work for you, and after all it's only my opinion and I have no idea how other people feel about that, but I'm not talking about radical changes in the girl's behaviour, just think about giving the player a more active role, so that he can alter the game more to his or her taste.

Last edited:
Jul 1, 2017
@
Andrea appears randomly when you wake up, even when you spend the night with Dana and
The martial arts trainer appears with a woman's name

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
@
Andrea appears randomly when you wake up, even when you spend the night with Dana and
The martial arts trainer appears with a woman's name
There are actually three different characters with the same name.
I posted a fix for the names yesterday.
Unfortunately I can't still give you a working link, because this is my second post here. This should still work, however:
f95zone.com/threads/dreaming-of-dana-v0-055-ptolemy.1297/page-32#post-102304

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sharing Is Caring
Donor
Former Staff
Mar 24, 2017
A change log update would really help. i have v0.05. Internet where i am drops randomly, so is it worth downloading v0.055?

Edit: If its a simple fix, you can just tell me the file and what line needs to be changed.

bigbri

Apr 3, 2017
guys how on earth do you unlock jessica cos i am apparently retarded
You need to do the Maria + Dana date. Then Dana should appear with Jess the next day.

A change log update would really help. i have v0.05. Internet where i am drops randomly, so is it worth downloading v0.055?
All it adds is the Andrea + Dana weekend getaway. As for the internet problems, have you tried MegaDownloader? I'm pretty sure that lets you resume downloads that fail partway through for whatever reason

Reactions: Lt. Aldo Raine

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sharing Is Caring
Donor
Former Staff
Mar 24, 2017
I do and it does. If it was just a fix it wouldve been pointless though. Ill download because...well because content. thanks for your help.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Guys some walkthrough? The latest version I played well is the 45. So from 45 to 55 i think there are more to do.
Can someone tell me please? Anticipate thankses.

Jul 1, 2017
Guys some walkthrough? The latest version I played well is the 45. So from 45 to 55 i think there are more to do.
Can someone tell me please? Anticipate thankses.
Next time look for a little bit that costs us 1 minute

Keep playing the game. This is not a super complex game but it does have a bit of a grind...

1. Meet various women, talk to said women in a polite way to get their affection/interest up.
2. Once interest & sexual aspects are up high enough you get the option to go on dates with them.
3. You MUST go on the FIRST DATE solo with the woman in question.
4. Once you go at least once with the woman solo you can invite Dana along (assuming the affection/attraction level is high enough, see #1.)
5. I believe all of the solo dates have a second variation if you go out with them without Dana a second time (may be random).
6. Once you get ALL THREE of the women in dates with Dana along (Jessica & Dana date is triggered last) you will get the option to go away with Dana on a weekend.
7. Push her a bit on the weekend get-away to see a few more scenes, but I believe you get the same end result as long as you're not an ass.
8. Once you have the first weekend getaway with Dana, there is (as of now) a second date scene with Dana and all the women for the second date option.

I may have missed a few random details but this is pretty much the entire game-flow right now. It's not hard to follow since it's a pattern, but there is a bit of a grind time-wise until some stuf unlocks (I think jessica doesn't unlock until X days have passed).

dunhill

May 3, 2017
So I finally got to play the game and I must say, I really missed a small gem here.
If I had a complaint it would be, that imo, the different paths are too deadlocked (I hope that's the right word). It would be nice if you could change (at least to some degree) the behaviour of the girls or yourself. For example, Jessica? (the black girl), I'm not a huge fan of femdom (my problem), but it would be nice if the player had the cance to rebel a bit (you can, but it doesn't change anything if I'm not mistaken), so that you don't end up like a total submissive without a free will, or that you could prevent Andrea from behaving like a child (again my problem, but I liked her path in the beginning and she kind of freaks me out during her later events).

So what I'm trying to say is, keep up the great work, but imo your game would be even better if you gave the player a little more freedom to influence the other NPCs or even your own behaviour. Yes, that would mean a lot more work for you, and after all it's only my opinion and I have no idea how other people feel about that, but I'm not talking about radical changes in the girl's behaviour, just think about giving the player a more active role, so that he can alter the game more to his or her taste.
well this game is far into production but the same game dev started another game with all the stuff you just said... its called "Intimate Relations", maybe give it a try and see if you like it (but remember that game is still in early development so not much as of yet)::|:::|:

Reactions: berny
3.90 star(s) 64 Votes