Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
Yup, . . . Did all that, . . . .All stats for Maria, Dana & Andrea are all 110 to 240, . . . . Jessica does not trigger, pool does not trigger, . . . weekend does not trigger, and the answers I get are of the nature "Not ready for that yet". I had a similar problem with another game and it turned out to be a bug that affected some PCs and not others.
Okay, . . I deleted the original files and downloaded a new copy and it works fine now. Something must have gone funky with my initial download.

PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017
There is a very simple path to follow: Andrea date solo/Andrea date w/ Dana; Maria date 2x solo/Maria date w/ Dana; Jessica shows up; Jessica fuck, Jessica bowling date solo/Jessica date w/ Dana; getaway event, Andrea pool date solo/Andrea pool date w/ Dana; getaway event 2 w/ Andrea and Dana. There is more stuff like the weekend with Dana, Jessica has the track date, Maria has another solo date and one with Dana if you wanna try swinging and then there are a bunch of random events scattered throughout the game. Some you can trigger by visiting locations after work like the nightclub or the restaurant and others are automatic.
i already did the andrea first and second solo date, started the andrea date with dana but loaded a save file before because i dont want andrea fuck dana before me.
is required the date of andrea with dana before something happen with mc and dana?

berny

Jun 8, 2017
i already did the andrea first and second solo date, started the andrea date with dana but loaded a save file before because i dont want andrea fuck dana before me.
is required the date of andrea with dana before something happen with mc and dana?
Yes, basically you have to do ALL available solo + double (+dana) dates with ALL three women, before Dana invites you on a trip (where you become a couple). This happens after the bowling double date with Jessica, because during that date Dana realizes that she can't deny her attraction towards the MC anymore. I had a bug though, or at least I think it was a bug, and could go on the "after trip" dates with Maria before the trip.

Last edited:

PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017
Yes, basically you have to do ALL available solo + double (+dana) dates with ALL three women, before Dana invites you on a trip (where you become a couple). This happens after the bowling double date with Jessica, because during that date Dana realizes that she can't deny her attraction towards the MC anymore. I had a bug though, or at least I think it was a bug, and could go on the "after trip" dates with Maria before the trip.
well that's a shame i was aiming to get Dana before any other girl, i lunch everyday with dana not even ask for private time with Andrea after 4 weeks in game.

berny

Jun 8, 2017
well that's a shame i was aiming to get Dana before any other girl, i lunch everyday with dana not even ask for private time with Andrea after 4 weeks in game.
Yeah sorry, but that's not possible and you also have to get the other girls to like you so that they go on dates with you. This game isn't for monogamists :)

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I am sure Ptolemy will probably offer an exclusive Dana path or something later on. Some of the stuff she said on the last getaway kinda give that impression that she just wants it to be about you and her and she hates beard ideas.

berny

Jun 8, 2017
I am sure Ptolemy will probably offer an exclusive Dana path or something later on. Some of the stuff she said on the last getaway kinda give that impression that she just wants it to be about you and her and she hates beard ideas.
Maybe, but during the trip with Andrea she even invites a new girl to your harem without even asking you, so if she really only wants to be with you, she hides that pretty well.

supakill

Jul 7, 2017
I think I screwed up... can't seem to get Andrea to go on the second pool date?
She says she's had enough public humiliation...

Is that normal? If not, is there a way to fix it without restarting the game?

supakill

Jul 7, 2017
Go to work the next day and talk to Dana about it
I had done that already, and nothing changed, so I just went through a few more days of asking and getting rejected, and now Andrea came into the office and apologized.

looks like I just wasn't patient enough, thanks!

Reactions: Freki

Telamon

Jun 18, 2017
Don't your parents have keys to your house. As for Dana's dad going after her, I don't think so.
Nope. But my family isn't exactly close so maybe I'm the outlier. By the way thank you for the game and keep up the good work.

Emmi3

Apr 27, 2017
In Germany it is normal you have 3 house keys (you can make more house keys). So you give the two keys to family of relatives or friends (you can call them when you lose your key or they can look after your house when you are in holidays). So it is possible that your dad have a house key when your key is not in the house door he can enter it without problems.
Yeah, and the girlfriend have One , and the Police have a big Hammer Key , and the Fireworker have a Axekey :D
In Germany we have manny Keys to everybody ;D But not a key to come to heaven :)

PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017
now i just reached the part about Mila/Michaela/Daisy and man is kind of sad, she is the cutest girl in game and pimped by the father, fucked by john,

@Ptolemy please tell me will she have a happy ending?

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
@PepsiMan don't worry, he never fails to deliver. I am sure there will be a happy Disney ending for everyone. Not sure how he does it but when it comes to making a wholesome feel good game, Ptolemy has it in spades.

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes