Ptolemy

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2017
Hi @Ptolemy when you first release "Intimate Relations" i tested it and did not like it so i was undecided to try DoD downloaded the v0.49, v0.51 but never played it until the last week when the v0.55 come out and i am really enjoying it, very... very... very nice, i feel like shit playing it and not patreon but i can't by now.

So in my desire to help this game to grow i made a post about your game in my with over 17,000 followers, then share the same post in my with 1,035,470 members then i twitted a recommendation in my with over 100 accounts and over 300,000 followers and posted the link to your patreon in reddit/r/NSFWgaming/

I hope this help you to get new players and hopefully new patrons, if i can help you in any other way just let me know.

Thank you :)

Reactions: Krull

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
DoD-2017-07-18.jpg

Jul 18 at 7:34am

Hi

I don't usually post renders with nudity in progress updates. But I liked this one so much, I had to do it. :)

Well, things are going well so far. There is basically one scene left to do. On the other side, it's a very complex scene Six characters, 2 different locations, with cuts going back and forward. It will require some care.

I'm aiming for a Saturday evening release. But depending on how well I get this last scene, it might be Sunday.

If all of the assets are ready on Friday, the patch will be released on Saturday.

I'll make another post then, to let you know.

Also, I've been told that I haven't had a Kelly public release since the demo. That was a while ago. So I'll probably be releasing some public stuff for Kelly in the next couple of days, if I don't forget.

That's all for now. Hoping for Saturday.

As always, I'm very grateful for your support

Charolastra

Modder
May 27, 2017
@Ptolemy your bug with Andrea...
bedroom labels.rpy line 141 (version 0.055)

"With that she leaves."
" Andrea affection +5"
$ Andreaaffection += 5

$ Andreavar2 == False
$ Andreavar3 = False

should be
$ Andreavar2 = False
i changed it but keeps happening

Rosa Melano

Jul 12, 2017
my first play and so far so good, but have a lot of errors mainly about continuity like i did the second date with maria and dana had sex and after that happens the need to talk trip or i did the second date at track with jess go to her home fuck her and after she go to office and take for the first time to her home, id go to theater with dana go back to home we sleep in couch and wake up in bed with andrea holding my head and say goodbye then wake up again being watched bye andy again now in bath rob and walk together to office, what did she do with dana?, why dana sometimes enter to my house and sometimes knock? etc...

Rosa Melano

Jul 12, 2017
and what about the names? is milosh or michela? why when you reject go out with maria to eat is mark the one thatreply "you're loss"

Catoblepas

Feb 9, 2017
Just a quick note to say that I think this is the best-written VN here, in mood and characterization. Lots of complexity, tenderness-- Ptolemy, you are a wizard of human emotions.

Nice work.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
GREAT story, but terrible grammar, english is not my language but come on who write this? a monkey?
@Rosa Melano
Don't sling mud and make baseless claims without being able to support your claim, it doesn't help anyone and in fact just makes everyone a bit dumber. Now, I will wait as long as it takes for you to produce a monkey that can write half as good as you claim.

CamelRed

May 30, 2017
Danaaffection = xxx
Danasexuality = xxx

Andreaaffection = xxx
Andreasexuality = xxx

Mariaaffection = xxx
Mariasexuality = xxx

Jessicaaffection = xxx
Jessicasexuality = xxx
The in-game "show state" doesn't show the change you make in the console,thats why I thought that the cheats doesn't work.

Charolastra

Modder
May 27, 2017
little bug found, the image of second weekend d74 don't show i fixed it by adding
"show 2Dana1weekend74 at center" in line 5863 in danalabels and change line 5869 to hide "2Dana1weekend74"

CobraSGT

Jun 3, 2017
@TCMS @F95zone @Bloo why this VN is not highlighted? i really don't get it, have a great story, nice renders and A LOT of content not like all the others that you play in 30 mins, this game is SO UNDERRATED is way better than Summertime or DatMyDau the only one better is DreOfDesi but the dev is so slow.

Last edited:

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
@TCMS @F95zone @Bloo why this VN is not highlighted? i really don't get it, have a great story, nice renders and A LOT of content not like all the others that you play in 30 mins, this game is SO UNDERRATED is way better than Summertime or DatMyDau the only one better is DreOfDesi but the dev is so slow.
I hate going things by points because it seems I'm attacking or being extremely direct. Trust me I'm not.

First, the fact that is underrated doesn't really mean much, nor the fact that it's better than X or Y. That's subjective to opinion.

Second, it's not a highlight, the games that are in the popular section either attract great amounts of traffic or are games with good traffic that require a lot of subdivision in terms of threads.

Third, Before we'd add this game to the popular section we'd have to add around 10 games to the popular section.

Reactions: toolkitxx
3.90 star(s) 64 Votes