Otter_Mayhem

May 3, 2017
Really like the game, it took me a while to figure out some of the triggers. I really look forward to the next update. It is such a shame it takes so much longer to write a great game than it does to play.

Reactions: Krull

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017

Jul 15 at 2:47pm

Ptolemy 2017-07-15.jpg

Hi

Time for another progress update.

Well, we're reaching 80 renders.

Timeline wise, we're nearing the end of the first day.

So, we're pretty much on schedule for a next weekend release. I've done the cramped enviro renders if full scene, not background and foreground. The example is the picture above. Like I said, they take a little longer, but I think they look better, mainly because of more realistic lighting.

I've fixed most of the bugs that were reported, the one I still can't find is the one in which Andrea appears out of nowhere at your house. But don't worry, I'll figure it out by release.

That's it for now, there will be another progress update in 2 or 3 days.

As always, I'm very grateful for your support

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
@Ptolemy Should your bug with Andrea come from the fact that you gave the same name to a label and a variable? Look at Andreaafterrand1 , especially in bedroom labels.rpy line 203 (v0.055).

I haven't test, I don't know the specificities of RenPy but... I'm chocked :closedeyesmile:

Charolastra

Modder
May 27, 2017
@Ptolemy don't know if is mentioned before but i just found a bug on images.rpy line 1930 you miss a point and the image does not show

image Mariaofficesex9 = "Maria/mariaoffciesex9png"

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
now i just reached the part about Mila/Michaela/Daisy and man is kind of sad, she is the cutest girl in game
While Mila is Daisy's real name, Mila and Michela are totally different girls. Mila is the owners daughter, Michela just an employee.

@Ptolemy Should your bug with Andrea come from the fact that you gave the same name to a label and a variable? Look at Andreaafterrand1 , especially in bedroom labels.rpy line 203 (v0.055).

I haven't test, I don't know the specificities of RenPy but... I'm chocked :closedeyesmile:
That's a very nice find and looks as suspicious to me as it does to you, although I haven't checked it out myself yet. I don't know much anything about Renpy either, but it's probably not a good idea to have variables and labels with the same name in there.

Last edited:

TS2016

May 7, 2017
It would be nice if you could do things in your home when Dana is not there. Right now the only thing you can do at your home is sleep. Go to kitchen or bathroom you get "There is nothing to do here"

Reactions: met4lsp4wn

PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017
BTW @Ptolemy id try to contact you in petreon i cant patreon you cause they don't want to take my paypal account without CC and don't use my credit card online so if you have an itch.io or a paypal account i would really like to make a donation, let me know

Ptolemy

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2017
BTW @Ptolemy id try to contact you in petreon i cant patreon you cause they don't want to take my paypal account without CC and don't use my credit card online so if you have an itch.io or a paypal account i would really like to make a donation, let me know
Hi

Thanks for the thought. But it's ok. Like I say on my patreon, if you can't help financially, that's fine.
I don't want to get bogged down in things that are not directly related to game development. I think that one of the reasons I'm able to produce a lot of content is because I don't get distracted with other things like itch.io etc....
I like to keep things simple, and just focus on making the game.

If you still want to help out, you can. Submit bug reports, post the game on other forums etc.......

Ptolemy

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
@Ptolemy your bug with Andrea...
bedroom labels.rpy line 141 (version 0.055)

"With that she leaves."
" Andrea affection +5"
$ Andreaaffection += 5

$ Andreavar2 == False
$ Andreavar3 = False

should be
$ Andreavar2 = False

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
Yes, I liked it too! :happyblush
But now that they are going to live together, don't give him the idea of being woken up by Jessica! :closedeyesmile:

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
I can't wait to give this game anther go I uninstalled it a WHILE ago because content was small had just come out I think seems like I will be please with the progress.

Charolastra

Modder
May 27, 2017
Hi

Thanks for the thought. But it's ok. Like I say on my patreon, if you can't help financially, that's fine.
I don't want to get bogged down in things that are not directly related to game development. I think that one of the reasons I'm able to produce a lot of content is because I don't get distracted with other things like itch.io etc....
I like to keep things simple, and just focus on making the game.

If you still want to help out, you can. Submit bug reports, post the game on other forums etc.......

Ptolemy
Hi @Ptolemy when you first release "Intimate Relations" i tested it and did not like it so i was undecided to try DoD downloaded the v0.49, v0.51 but never played it until the last week when the v0.55 come out and i am really enjoying it, very... very... very nice, i feel like shit playing it and not patreon but i can't by now.

So in my desire to help this game to grow i made a post about your game in my with over 17,000 followers, then share the same post in my with 1,035,470 members then i twitted a recommendation in my with over 100 accounts and over 300,000 followers and posted the link to your patreon in reddit/r/NSFWgaming/

I hope this help you to get new players and hopefully new patrons, if i can help you in any other way just let me know.

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes