Telamon

Jun 18, 2017
Does anyone else think this game is going to go full NTR with the dad going after Dana? Why does he have a key to her apartment? Why does he get really handsy with her on her bed? Why is he named Eric?

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Next time look for a little bit that costs us 1 minute
Was this aimed at me, or those who keep asking for the walkthrough? I wrote the original steps you quoted 3-4 weeks ago (before you actually joined the site apparently) when people kept asking the same questions, so not sure why you implied for me to look through the thread.

Reactions: Adoringfan
Jul 1, 2017
Was this aimed at me, or those who keep asking for the walkthrough? I wrote the original steps you quoted 3-4 weeks ago (before you actually joined the site apparently) when people kept asking the same questions, so not sure why you implied for me to look through the thread.
ofc for those who keep asking xd

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
With my save I get all time this error (I think I have had before 0.0.51)
Have others aso this problem?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/myofficelabels.rpy", line 194, in script
if (event < 20) and danarandnew == False :
File "game/myofficelabels.rpy", line 194, in <module>
NameError: name 'danarandnew' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/myofficelabels.rpy", line 194, in script
File "D:\Downloads\Schon gespielt\DreamingofDana-0.055-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1656, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "D:\Downloads\Schon gespielt\DreamingofDana-0.055-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1749, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "D:\Downloads\Schon gespielt\DreamingofDana-0.055-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1743, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/myofficelabels.rpy", line 194, in <module>
NameError: name 'danarandnew' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Dreaming of Dana 0.055

PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017
what i am doing wrong? end of week 4 dana aff 96 dana sex 54 but still no sex with her, does not answer the phone on weekend and sometimes when i go home dana come let her in watch a movie, bath, go to sleep and wake up with andrea staring at me, why?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Try a new save. Andrea morning thing when dana's there at night is a bug.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
There is a very simple path to follow: Andrea date solo/Andrea date w/ Dana; Maria date 2x solo/Maria date w/ Dana; Jessica shows up; Jessica fuck, Jessica bowling date solo/Jessica date w/ Dana; getaway event, Andrea pool date solo/Andrea pool date w/ Dana; getaway event 2 w/ Andrea and Dana. There is more stuff like the weekend with Dana, Jessica has the track date, Maria has another solo date and one with Dana if you wanna try swinging and then there are a bunch of random events scattered throughout the game. Some you can trigger by visiting locations after work like the nightclub or the restaurant and others are automatic.

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
There is a very simple path to follow: Andrea date solo/Andrea date w/ Dana; Maria date 2x solo/Maria date w/ Dana; Jessica shows up; Jessica fuck, Jessica bowling date solo/Jessica date w/ Dana; getaway event, Andrea pool date solo/Andrea pool date w/ Dana; getaway event 2 w/ Andrea and Dana. There is more stuff like the weekend with Dana, Jessica has the track date, Maria has another solo date and one with Dana if you wanna try swinging and then there are a bunch of random events scattered throughout the game. Some you can trigger by visiting locations after work like the nightclub or the restaurant and others are automatic.
Yup, . . . Did all that, . . . .All stats for Maria, Dana & Andrea are all 110 to 240, . . . . Jessica does not trigger, pool does not trigger, . . . weekend does not trigger, and the answers I get are of the nature "Not ready for that yet". I had a similar problem with another game and it turned out to be a bug that affected some PCs and not others.

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
Don't your parents have keys to your house. As for Dana's dad going after her, I don't think so.
Thanks for taking the time to reply on these forums @Ptolemy , when people get attached to something along with the love for it comes the fear too so it's good you here to scare away that second part for us.
Keep at it and all the best.

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
@Dole
You can do a trick to stop this error. 'danarandnew' is not defined. It's strange but why not. With computers, nothing surprises me anymore.
Then... During the game (not when this error is shown!). Just after having called your save for example.
- call the console with Shift O
- write (copy/paste doesn't work) danarandnew = False (be careful the case! F capital, the rest in lowercase)
- Return, Escape, you shouldn't have problems anymore.

@Claudio83
NO, there is NO weekend event with Maria for now.

Reactions: Krull

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
@Ptolemy Don't give up with that. Most of us are pissed of with these sterile discussions...

That said, no, my parents do not have the keys to my house. Even my girlfriend does not have them.
In fact, only my slave has them ... But she has a strict protocol to use them ... Protocol that I could not instill in my parents :closedeyesmile:

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Don't your parents have keys to your house. As for Dana's dad going after her, I don't think so.
In Germany it is normal you have 3 house keys (you can make more house keys). So you give the two keys to family of relatives or friends (you can call them when you lose your key or they can look after your house when you are in holidays). So it is possible that your dad have a house key when your key is not in the house door he can enter it without problems.

Reactions: Emmi3
3.90 star(s) 64 Votes