Rosa Melano

Jul 12, 2017
i must admit that i have a week playing this and still not reach the end, awesome, but too many errors, in the night that you go visit andrea in her home and lana joins you walk to the office inside the apartment, in the date of andrea and dana in pool when you are in home of dana sometimes it says chris when dana is talking

dplace

Jun 19, 2017
Yes, basically you have to do ALL available solo + double (+dana) dates with ALL three women, before Dana invites you on a trip (where you become a couple). This happens after the bowling double date with Jessica, because during that date Dana realizes that she can't deny her attraction towards the MC anymore. I had a bug though, or at least I think it was a bug, and could go on the "after trip" dates with Maria before the trip.
Or you could cheat like I did.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
@Rosa Melano
Don't sling mud and make baseless claims without being able to support your claim, it doesn't help anyone and in fact just makes everyone a bit dumber. Now, I will wait as long as it takes for you to produce a monkey that can write half as good as you claim.
i love trump making CNN looking like a joke daily XD

TS2016

May 7, 2017
I wish Jessica look like in that picture :))). I just can't like a women who is bald.
Yeah me too. I don't find Jessica attractive bald not that it matter because I don't like her anyway. Whenever she show up at my work at end of day I tell her I'm busy and don't answer the door when she comes to my apt.

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Yeah me too. I don't find Jessica attractive bald not that it matter because I don't like her anyway. Whenever she show up at my work at end of day I tell her I'm busy and don't answer the door when she comes to my apt.
Hahahaha!!! It's not just me then... I do exactly the same! Jessica annoys the crap out of me so I only involve her when an aspect of the story with Dana requires it.

Reactions: dplace

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
DoD-2017-07-21.jpg

Jul 21 at 1:18pm
Hi

Time for the promised progress update.

Well, most of the assets are done. A total on 156 renders. I have to redo about 5 of them. Not that much.
So unless there is some major problem, the patch will be ready tomorrow evening.

Not much else to say for now.

As always, I'm very grateful for your support

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
All fixes for v0.055 integrated into a single archive:

Penfold Mole's fix for character names (Milosh, Mila, Michela) in characters.rpy, Danalabels.rpy, marialabels.rpy:
Charolastra's fix for a missing "." character in a file name in images.rpy:
Bip's fix to stop Andrea's "morning visits" in "bedroom labels.rpy":
Charolastra's fix for a skipped image in Danalabels.rpy:

Just download the attachment and extract files into your "game" folder, overwriting original *.rpy files.
Seems to be working now. I didn't know about Renpy's phobia, sorry about that.

Last edited:

CobraSGT

Jun 3, 2017
I think a pure Dana route would be great, or Dana+Andrea since she is like a lost puppy who just needs a good home.
i want a Dana, Andrea and Mila or Dana + Mila, i think Mila is the cutest girl and need help to stop her father pimping she.

Reactions: dbp5ca

CobraSGT

Jun 3, 2017
View attachment 10248

Jul 21 at 1:18pm
Hi

Time for the promised progress update.

Well, most of the assets are done. A total on 156 renders. I have to redo about 5 of them. Not that much.
So unless there is some major problem, the patch will be ready tomorrow evening.

Not much else to say for now.

As always, I'm very grateful for your support

this update will be all about maria? i don't like her

CobraSGT

Jun 3, 2017
i ended the 2 weekend with dana and andrea and game over but never did the 2 dates of maria and jessica, jess never go for me to the office or home, i guess i am missing much content is there a way to keep playing or need to start again and postpone the second weekend?

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes