Obrist

Apr 30, 2017
@ I been getting this error some times when I chose to work.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
  File "game/myofficelabels.rpy", line 194, in script
    if (event < 20) and danarandnew == False :
  File "game/myofficelabels.rpy", line 194, in <module>
NameError: name 'danarandnew' is not defined
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
  File "game/myofficelabels.rpy", line 194, in script
  File "C:\Users\filib\Desktop\New Adult Games\DreamingofDana-0.055-all.F95\renpy\ast.py", line 1656, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\filib\Desktop\New Adult Games\DreamingofDana-0.055-all.F95\renpy\python.py", line 1749, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\filib\Desktop\New Adult Games\DreamingofDana-0.055-all.F95\renpy\python.py", line 1743, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/myofficelabels.rpy", line 194, in <module>
Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Dreaming of Dana 0.055

dunhill

May 3, 2017
so i guess the next update is going to be about Maria??? yup i'm going to skip the next 2updates.... not a fan of Maria (i like Jessica because shes black, but i don't like the dom/bitch attitude and the fact she got no hair):confused::confused:

Reactions: Plop!

dplace

Jun 19, 2017
Oh I know, but I'm looking at what I'm seeing the over all theme. the central couple is chris and dana. the rest orbit around them some coming closer (andrea and jess) than others (maria, John, Mila) and still not sure where the new girl will be.
In my game Andrea got promoted and the girl they met at the uncles getaway got Andrea's old job. So whoever is the 4th leg sorta speak may end up in a similar role.

dplace

Jun 19, 2017
btw I spared Dana from the bald headed bitch by cheating... type dir() and check the variables it's pretty easy to figure out.
And I only had to encounter her twice myself so no grinding with that ugly-ass femdom hoe.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I doubt that dana minds her one bit considering they are besties from college... though i'm sure you saved yourself from a fate worse than death in your eyes. to each their own.

Reactions: dplace

dplace

Jun 19, 2017

Code:
While running game code:

Opps... looks like someone typed the wrong command...
Did you try and reload the last game's version?

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017

Code:
You are using old saves. That's the problem.
danarandnew is a new variable that didn't exist in the previous versions, it's not defined in your old save files and gives you this error.
Also, already asked and briefly answered before.

Last edited:

Obrist

Apr 30, 2017
You are using old saves. That's the problem.
danarandnew is a new variable that didn't exist in the previous versions, it's not defined in your old save files and gives you this error.
Also, already asked and briefly answered before.
not using old save ver. 0.55 is the first time I every played Dreaming of dana

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
No links for the moment!
--------------------------------------------------------

DreamingOfDana_0056.jpg

Jul 23 at 12:40am

Hi

Sorry it's taking a little longer than I thought, but I ran into a few problems.

The server is inaccessible at the moment. That's partly why I'm a few hours late. Patreon seems to have changed the way it gives info on accounts, and the server doesn't recognize any of them. Not even mine. I'll try to fix it tonight, but since at the time I'm writing this, it's 2 AM where I live. It will probably be tomorrow. I'll stay up till both patches are uploaded, for 3 more hours. But after that, I really have to get to sleep. So, most likely, it will be tomorrow.

I'm currently 1h and 14 min till the PC patch is uploaded to my google drive. And about 3 till the MAC one is.

Why did I make a post, since the patch is not up yet?

Because I didn't want you to think that I've forgotten, or that it's not coming.

1h 14min, the links will be in this post.

What does it contain?

A few bug fixes.
And well, it's the Maria weekend.

Please note that this is not the getaway with Dana. But a separate event.
It's accessed by calling Maria on Saturday. Provided you had the first Dana getaway. And you went to the strip club with Maria.

Please note that this event, is before the second Dana getaway in timeline. So I REALLY hope you kept a save game, like I said.

A few more things.

1) For those of you that are uncomfortable with another man even breathing the same air as Dana. I know there are some of you out there. There is a phone sex scene, that you might want to skip. Even though it's made up, and it's supposed to be funny, and she's not taking it seriously, I know it might make some of you uncomfortable.

2) I'm desperately looking for feedback on this. There is a drastic shift in tone during the second day. The first scene is the phone sex one, which is light, and not serious, and it's supposed to be a little funny. But what follows it, is a scene with Maria at the cinema. It was also supposed to be light when I thought of it. But as I began to write it, it turned very dark. That happens some times. But I really like it since it humanizes Maria in a way that no other scene does. And allows me to take her character in new directions.

I'll keep both scenes. But I'm not sure that they belong together in the same day. I might move one to a completely different event, and replace it with some other scene for this weekend. Please let me know your thoughts.

PC: uploading now
MAC: uploading now

I'll post the links here as soon as they are finished uploading.
And I'll get back to you guys tomorrow, on the server issue.

As always, I'm very grateful for your support

Gagi114

Jun 24, 2017
1h 14min, the links will be in this post.
That's great news! :D But I have no idea what 2 do on the weekends but skip them. I had 2 skip 4 weekends since Dana wasn't answering the calls and I didn't know how 2 skip time from Morning 2 anything else. Am I missing something? :)

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
That's great news! :D But I have no idea what 2 do on the weekends but skip them. I had 2 skip 4 weekends since Dana wasn't answering the calls and I didn't know how 2 skip time from Morning 2 anything else. Am I missing something? :)
for the weekend, you can only get dana to pickup after the first weekend getaway (after taking her along on dates with andrea, maria and jessica). and till that happens all you can do is skip the weekend.

Reactions: Gagi114

Gagi114

Jun 24, 2017
for the weekend, you can only get dana to pickup after the first weekend getaway (after taking her along on dates with andrea, maria and jessica). and till that happens all you can do is skip the weekend.
Ok, cool. Thanks! :D

Reactions: Freki

Sleepinggiant

Jun 26, 2017
how do u take maria and jessica on weekend so far i can only take andrea

Sleepinggiant

Jun 26, 2017

Reactions: Gagi114

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
the current version (being uploaded now and available soon) will allow you to go out with maria over the weekend, but not on a weekend getaway.

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
OK guy..... 5.15GB for the 0.056 version... Links will arrive soon, but here is the delta from 0.055 version.

Only if you have already the 0.055 version (the last one), and only for PC!
(for Mac, Ptolemy is still uploading)
0.055 to 0.056 PC : (filebox.moe) (nearly 350MB)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and if you are still on 0.051 version, the patch I did last time:
0.051 to 0.055 PC : (filebox.moe)
Install this one before the other...

Last edited:

Gagi114

Jun 24, 2017
OK guy..... 5.15GB for the 0.056 version... Links will arrive soon, but here is the delta from 0.055 version.

Only if you have already the 0.055 version (the last one), and only for PC!
(for Mac, Ptolemy is still uploading)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and if you are still on 0.051 version, the patch I did last time:
0.051 to 0.055 PC : (filebox.moe)
Install this one before the other...
Thanks so much! :D

dplace

Jun 19, 2017
No links for the moment!
--------------------------------------------------------
Please note that this event, is before the second Dana getaway in timeline. So I REALLY hope you kept a save game, like I said.

As always, I'm very grateful for your support

Dang, so nothing if you've already moved in with Dana then? Is that the end of the game or will it continue afterwards?

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
could you please upload to a host that can handle a little traffic?

edit: never mind... got it in 7th attempt... :)

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
@Pepé Le Pew
:eek: It's with filebox that I have the best DL/UL speed. 1/3 faster than Mega & co.
Mega is not envisageable anymore and I upload on GoogleDrive at the speed of an angry snail ...
Within 30 minutes, I should have finished uploading the full version.

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes