Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
And now, Ladies and Gentlemen, THE big file! :closedeyesmile:

Windows:
(5.15GB)

Mac:
Later... Ptolemy is still uploading...

The PC patch 0.055 to 0.056 have been share few messages before ( & )

CobraSGT

Jun 3, 2017
btw I spared Dana from the bald headed bitch by cheating... type dir() and check the variables it's pretty easy to figure out.
And I only had to encounter her twice myself so no grinding with that ugly-ass femdom hoe.
i don't like jessica but i don't reject her the idea of a lesbian that fall for you and you are the first boy in her is hot

Reactions: dplace

CobraSGT

Jun 3, 2017
For those of you that are uncomfortable with another man even breathing the same air as Dana. I know there are some of you out there. There is a phone sex scene, that you might want to skip.
oh shit, i don't even like when someone flirt with her like the mma guy or the girl in clothes store and i feel jealous of andrea cuddling with her, it looks like i will keep avoiding maria.

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
OK, I have everything...

Dreaming of Dana 0.056
PC: on , on (Thanks @TechCarmin ) (5.15GB)
Mac: on (5.15GB)

Release Patches
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC:
0.051 to 0.055: on (450MB) to apply before only if you are still on v0.051.
0.055 to 0.056: on , on (Thanks @Gagi114 ) (350MB)

Mac:
0.051 to 0.055: sorry, I did not do it :/
0.055 to 0.056: on (350MB)

Last edited:

rsreaper

Jun 10, 2017
So which is the better version to download, the 5.15GB or the 1.6GB? Does the smaller one affect quality or something? Also thank you for posts

Rosa Melano

Jul 12, 2017
So which is the better version to download, the 5.15GB or the 1.6GB? Does the smaller one affect quality or something? Also thank you for posts
I've downloaded the original and compressed version of v0.55 didn't notice any difference

phantom

May 13, 2017
Guys even after applying patch for 0.056 game ended on in the same day as it ended in version 0.055. Is there anything else needed to done apart from copying patch files and replacing same ones.

Rosa Melano

Jul 12, 2017
oh shit, i don't even like when someone flirt with her like the mma guy or the girl in clothes store and i feel jealous of andrea cuddling with her, it looks like i will keep avoiding maria.
i'm still undecided if play it or not i did not do the 2 dates with jess and maria cause i don't want to share Dana with anyone, help!

Gagi114

Jun 24, 2017
So what's considered the ending 4 this version? Is there like "To be continued" or not cause I can't really tell if there's more content or not :p

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
@Ptolemy This might help you, if you haven't fixed the odd andrea popping up in the morning I was doing a re-play and I had taken Andrea out on the second date alone, and that's when i noticed it was the same as the bit with her just popping up in the morning I've mentioned before (and a few others) so hopefully you can see where it is calling that section of code... i'll look at the code later to see myself and let you know if I find anything there. (and if I find the issue popping up still)

Update: I just had it happen, taken andrea and dana out on a date, they both went home, I went home and then when i woke up Andrea is sitting there naked on the bed with me and it says "You wake up to find Andrea Straddling your head." Now I was double dipping, after the andrea/dana date I went back to the office asked maria out and changed the stats to try and get dana to go out with maria and I but that did not work. hmmm just thought i'd let you know what I found.

Last edited:

dplace

Jun 19, 2017
i don't like jessica but i don't reject her the idea of a lesbian that fall for you and you are the first boy in her is hot
Oh I'd be fine if it was a normal lesbian that fell for me especially being her first male lover but the bald head and the femdom... and to top it off I think she's ugly as hell! Why would Dana or the MC both of which are rich and dominate become submissive to that bitch?

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
0.56 end same place as 0.55? After dropping Andrea home after the weekend getaway.
From the dev:
Please note that this is not the getaway with Dana. But a separate event.
It's accessed by calling Maria on Saturday. Provided you had the first Dana getaway. And you went to the strip club with Maria.

Please note that this event, is before the second Dana getaway in timeline. So I REALLY hope you kept a save game, like I said.

TS2016

May 7, 2017
From the dev:
Please note that this is not the getaway with Dana. But a separate event.
It's accessed by calling Maria on Saturday. Provided you had the first Dana getaway. And you went to the strip club with Maria.

Please note that this event, is before the second Dana getaway in timeline. So I REALLY hope you kept a save game, like I said.
So this is supposed to be before going on getaway weekend at uncle's with Dana and Andrea?

Reactions: Krull
3.90 star(s) 64 Votes