Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
this update will be all about maria? i don't like her
If I've understood well, yes. It will be the weekend event with Maria.
Maria is special. (Very) small details in the game tells me that behind his strange side hide some good surprises. Let's hope.

Reactions: Krull

PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017
i ended the 2 weekend with dana and andrea and game over but never did the 2 dates of maria and jessica, jess never go for me to the office or home, i guess i am missing much content is there a way to keep playing or need to start again and postpone the second weekend?
yeah me too searching through the images folder i noticed that i did not get the andrea events radn2 and randdance, dana events dana2jessicadate, dananewriand and pizrabd, jessica events rrand,

dplace

Jun 19, 2017
Hahahaha!!! It's not just me then... I do exactly the same! Jessica annoys the crap out of me so I only involve her when an aspect of the story with Dana requires it.
You can cheat but setting all the needed variables in the console for Jessica like I did and the only 2 interactions I had with the bald headed bitch was when I met her when she dropped off Dana and when her and I paid Dana's ex a visit... I set her affection, sexuality, DanaJessicasex (or something like that) the first date, and a few more Jessicastvar1 and 2 I think from 0 to 1 and when I exited out of the console I saw the Bowling Alley so I knew I has made progress without grinding with that ugly winch.

Rosa Melano

Jul 12, 2017
If I've understood well, yes. It will be the weekend event with Maria.
Maria is special. (Very) small details in the game tells me that behind his strange side hide some good surprises. Let's hope.
i don't want to put my dick inside her pussy full of semen of john so i guess i will skip this update

Reactions: dunhill

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
i don't want to put my dick inside her pussy full of semen of john so i guess i will skip this update
:closedeyesmile:

I've an idea!
John and Jessica meet, John and Jessica fall in love, John and Jessica go on Mars, Maria cleans herself by water jet.
Nice, no? :FeelsGoodMan:

Reactions: Darkaura

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
You know honestly I'm seeing that eventually it may be that ALL the girls and the two guys are in a relationship together. here is why I'm thinking this:
1) dana will not ask you out to the uncle's place until you have taken her with you on a date with all three of the girls.
2) the three girls know you're fucking the others and they don't care.
3) dana agrees that it's possible to take Jessica and Andrea to a weekend getaway and even lets John fuck her after the second double date (in game terms), and in all this she is looking to you, being her main guy.
4) Dana sees Mila as a girl that would help keep you in line and will probably offer her a position just as she offered the girl from the bar and resturaunt a position so that you can continue to fuck her and dana probably watches via closed circuit camera!!!!

I'm not sure where @Ptolemy is going with this but I love the game! but it is interesting! Love the inclusion of the girl from the weekend getaways!

Rosa Melano

Jul 12, 2017
:closedeyesmile:

I've an idea!
John and Jessica meet, John and Jessica fall in love, John and Jessica go on Mars, Maria cleans herself by water jet.
Nice, no? :FeelsGoodMan:
great but she still have josh, tyrone and the gay with 3 legs

Rosa Melano

Jul 12, 2017
but anyway i don't like jess or maria but you can avoid them when you are with dana, i complain a lot but love this game.

were-not-funding.jpg

@Ptolemy i will start supporting you, you really deserve it, GREAT GAME!

Reactions: dunhill

dplace

Jun 19, 2017
You know honestly I'm seeing that eventually it may be that ALL the girls and the two guys are in a relationship together. here is why I'm thinking this:
1) dana will not ask you out to the uncle's place until you have taken her with you on a date with all three of the girls.
3) dana agrees that it's possible to take Jessica and Andrea to a weekend getaway and even lets John fuck her after the second double date (in game terms), and in all this she is looking to you, being her main guy.
4) Dana sees Mila as a girl that would help keep you in line and will probably offer her a position just as she offered the girl from the bar and resturaunt a position so that you can continue to fuck her and dana probably watches via closed circuit camera!!!!

I'm not sure where @Ptolemy is going with this but I love the game! but it is interesting! Love the inclusion of the girl from the weekend getaways!
Dana won't fuck John if the right var are met and you tell her that you don't won't her to.

Rosa Melano

Jul 12, 2017

well that would really destroy this game, i would prefer a dana alone path and quit all the other girls than share her

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Dana won't fuck John if the right var are met and you tell her that you don't won't her to.
Oh I know, but I'm looking at what I'm seeing the over all theme. the central couple is chris and dana. the rest orbit around them some coming closer (andrea and jess) than others (maria, John, Mila) and still not sure where the new girl will be.

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes