Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I have to admit this game is pretty good, it has somewhat of a story and the Andrea arc is a little ... maybe you can call it twisted, but really interesting. I haven't made too much progress with Dana storywise I think, but Maria is also a nice addition. It's definitely way better than these "Eww, go away, I don't like you" games where the girls are on their knees sucking your dick two scenes later. Not all of them are bad, but this one feels more polished and the scenes well-wrought and spicy.

Last edited:

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
There's supposed to be a Dana/Andrea weekend?

I've already seen the Maria weekend, but the Dana one's always the MMA-dad-Guy from South Africa one. I've gone on both Andrea dates, and solved the thing after she got angry at me. Am I missing something else?
well in case others didn't want to see it, click the button for info on dana/andrea

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ScottyLQ

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Have you talked to Dana about spending weekend with Andrea ?
Did the Andrea pool date then she got mad at me then Dana told me how to solve it and I've tried exhausting every dialogue choice after that but I still get the Dana-only weekend.

Corrupted

Jun 28, 2017
Did the Andrea pool date then she got mad at me then Dana told me how to solve it and I've tried exhausting every dialogue choice after that but I still get the Dana-only weekend.
Try playing for a week or something, then try again exhausting all the dialogue choices.

Edit: Did I mention this game should rework its basic structure into a VN format?

Last edited:
Reactions: ScottyLQ

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
@ScottyLQ
When Andrea is angry, after talking about it with Dana, just wait a few days. Andrea will come by herself to your office to apologize.
Later, invite her to the swimming pool and offer Dana to join you. Then, in Dana's office, you can offer her a weekend with Andrea.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Can someone give a hint about the requirements for the weekend stuff? They're still kind of wasted because there's nothing I can do and the time will not pass. I've been to the club with Dana, Maria, and John two times, have shared Dana once and had her to myself once, but nothing seems to trigger the weekend events.

Rosa Melano

Jul 12, 2017
Can someone give a hint about the requirements for the weekend stuff? They're still kind of wasted because there's nothing I can do and the time will not pass. I've been to the club with Dana, Maria, and John two times, have shared Dana once and had her to myself once, but nothing seems to trigger the weekend events.
You shared your Dana you don't deserve the weekend events.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
You shared your Dana you don't deserve the weekend events.
I know and I'm ashamed of myself, but I was young and didn't know better. Don't tell me that the share option locks out further progress :FeelsBadMan:

Rosa Melano

Jul 12, 2017
I know and I'm ashamed of myself, but I was young and didn't know better. Don't tell me that the share option locks out further progress :FeelsBadMan:
no it does not, you did the andrea + dana date too? jessica show in game already?
here is a very helpful post by @Adoringfan

There is a very simple path to follow: Andrea date solo/Andrea date w/ Dana; Maria date 2x solo/Maria date w/ Dana; Jessica shows up; Jessica fuck, Jessica bowling date solo/Jessica date w/ Dana; getaway event, Andrea pool date solo/Andrea pool date w/ Dana; getaway event 2 w/ Andrea and Dana. There is more stuff like the weekend with Dana, Jessica has the track date, Maria has another solo date and one with Dana if you wanna try swinging and then there are a bunch of random events scattered throughout the game. Some you can trigger by visiting locations after work like the nightclub or the restaurant and others are automatic.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Thanks for the help, I think I just wasn't far enough with Jessica, but it should be fine now since Dana proposed a vacation just now.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
yeah after the vacation you'll be able to spend the weekend with dana
And quite a lot more opportunities, I didn't follow the whole development process the game has taken so far, but man ... it's not quite as detailed as Big Brother, but it sure is long. Some things like your apartment are not really developed, but everything else is already pretty good and it gets better and better, you can really see that the dev put some serious thoughts into the character development with everybody being different and so far I love all of them, Jessica needs a little getting used to, probably because I'm not the submissive type, but I still like her. She can't compete with Andrea though and even if it was a little awkward in the beginning she really grew on me.

CobraSGT

Jun 3, 2017
And quite a lot more opportunities, I didn't follow the whole development process the game has taken so far, but man ... it's not quite as detailed as Big Brother, but it sure is long. Some things like your apartment are not really developed, but everything else is already pretty good and it gets better and better, you can really see that the dev put some serious thoughts into the character development with everybody being different and so far I love all of them, Jessica needs a little getting used to, probably because I'm not the submissive type, but I still like her. She can't compete with Andrea though and even if it was a little awkward in the beginning she really grew on me.
yeah there are a lot of things and don't forget to visit restaurant and dance club after work for random events

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
yeah there are a lot of things and don't forget to visit restaurant and dance club after work for random events
I guess I've seen pretty much everything now, I've been playing this game the whole day with a few breaks, it's just one of those games that you start and can't put down until you finish it. The only thing I have to witness is the weekend with Andrea since I guess there's nothing going on between Andrea/Maria, Jessica/Maria, or Jessica/Andrea.

CobraSGT

Jun 3, 2017
I guess I've seen pretty much everything now, I've been playing this game the whole day with a few breaks, it's just one of those games that you start and can't put down until you finish it. The only thing I have to witness is the weekend with Andrea since I guess there's nothing going on between Andrea/Maria, Jessica/Maria, or Jessica/Andrea.
there is one VERY LITTLE scene Andrea/Maria after you found maria and josh in the archive

i really doubt you can see all the content in one day but the only way to be sure is go to dod/game/images and check the images

Reactions: Lotex

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
there is one VERY LITTLE scene Andrea/Maria after you found maria and josh in the archive
i really doubt you can see all the content in one day but the only way to be sure is go to dod/game/images and check the images
Yeah I've seen that and it got me quite curious, I'd love to see Andrea with a mature lady, but there is no way I'll share her with John. He can have the club girls minus Mila, but I will not share my lovelies XD

Last edited:
Reactions: Hercule_Poirot

Obrist

Apr 30, 2017
Man I have a thing for both Dana and Andrea. :)
But Andrea seems played a bit too over the top as a little girl there, daddy issues aside.

Still, these two are my favorite.
I like the way Andrea the way she, I will like to see Dana and Andrea ending before the rest

Reactions: Charlie45
3.90 star(s) 64 Votes