Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
anyone know how to advance time in this game? Stuck on the weekend can't do anything.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
if you have had your first getaway with dana, then you can go on dates with her over the weekend, or with maria. now otherwise you just have to skip the weekend.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
maria could be

View attachment 11164
I would love maria if she looked more like this chick, in game though she always has a weird expression on her face and the glasses kinda take away from her beauty. To me, she's that kinda freaky looking swinger girl who wants to rape your sister and share her with the hubby.

Reactions: Pyjak Slayer

Rumor69

Jul 5, 2017
After he had the scene with dana, maria, and maria's husband at their home, he and dana went to their homes. When he arrived at work the next day, dana arrived with Jessica.
I've had both solo dates and dates with dana with both Andrea and Maria/husband but Jessica isn't showing up.

U

User_10739

I realize that my events have a tendency to grow in size, as I write them. But I can't imagine it being larger than 80 renders. That leaves between 50 and 70 renders extra that I can do in that time. I can do about 150 in 2 weeks, with the new schedule.
So I'll be making a second event, with those extra renders. What will it be?
I'm hoping a fiery racecar crash resulting in the games first fatality...

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
The only important thing is... :happyblush DANA DANA DANA event :eazyHype:! Sorry for the capital letter XD but Dana is Dana :heartcoveredeyes:!
The only thing who concern me now are... :(Dana's jacket pants:
That are really not very sexy :closedtongue: Although it is a long sleeve it could be slightly more sexy:firstimekiss:

Reactions: Rosa Melano

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
@cob You should have saved just before asking Dana for the week-end with Andrea.
If you have a save during or at the end of the weekend event, I put a few days ago a trick to go back and be able to have the event with Maria. It was something like last sunday.

Edit: Here it is
in the RenPy console (SHIFT O during the game), type
$ Danavar6 = False
$ bAndreaafterrand1 = False
jump morning
And ESC to close the console.

It works well and you can launch the Maria's event directly.
Later, you'll just have to go back to Dana's office to "Talk about going on a weekend with Andrea".

Reactions: Krull and Freki

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
Dreaming-of-Dana-2017-07-28.jpg

Jul 28 at 6:33pm

Hi

Time for the usual progress update.
I'm afraid that the last couple of days at work have been hellish.

While I've been able to continue rendering, since I set up batches of renders before I go to work, and the PC does them on it's own, while I'm gone. I haven't been able to do hardly any scripting or writing. I'd say I'm half a day behind where I'd like to be at this point.

And while I'll probably be able to recover some time during the weekend, and I'm not ruling out that the alpha for the first Dana event will still be ready on Sunday. I'm now setting Monday as the target for that.

The patch itself is still very much on schedule for next weekend. One of the good things about this 2 week release schedule, it allows me some room for error.

One other point. When I create events I have certain things/conversations I want to happen in it. And of course, I can't just plop them in a scene. There needs to be some connecting tissue between them. And that connecting tissue can get pretty large, as topics that you want to touch on vary.

So, while this Dana event has touched on most of the things I wanted it too. It hasn't done so on all of them. Which is why, I'll probably postpone the Jessica event, and instead make a second Dana one that touches on the things I want, and I haven't been able to introduce in the first event.

I was worried at first that she's starting to have more events than any other girl, but hell, she's the titular character.

Forgot to say that about 70 renders are done.
The next progress update will come with the alpha, maybe on Sunday, but probably on Monday.

That's it for now
As always, I'm very grateful for your support

Corrupted

Jun 28, 2017

Jul 28 at 6:33pm

Hi

Time for the usual progress update.
I'm afraid that the last couple of days at work have been hellish.

While I've been able to continue rendering, since I set up batches of renders before I go to work, and the PC does them on it's own, while I'm gone. I haven't been able to do hardly any scripting or writing. I'd say I'm half a day behind where I'd like to be at this point.

And while I'll probably be able to recover some time during the weekend, and I'm not ruling out that the alpha for the first Dana event will still be ready on Sunday. I'm now setting Monday as the target for that.

The patch itself is still very much on schedule for next weekend. One of the good things about this 2 week release schedule, it allows me some room for error.

One other point. When I create events I have certain things/conversations I want to happen in it. And of course, I can't just plop them in a scene. There needs to be some connecting tissue between them. And that connecting tissue can get pretty large, as topics that you want to touch on vary.

So, while this Dana event has touched on most of the things I wanted it too. It hasn't done so on all of them. Which is why, I'll probably postpone the Jessica event, and instead make a second Dana one that touches on the things I want, and I haven't been able to introduce in the first event.

I was worried at first that she's starting to have more events than any other girl, but hell, she's the titular character.

Forgot to say that about 70 renders are done.
The next progress update will come with the alpha, maybe on Sunday, but probably on Monday.

That's it for now
As always, I'm very grateful for your support

Keep it up brah. Perhaps you should look into marketing, in hopes of having your patreon explode so you can actually quit your day job and focus on making games full time. You're one of the people who should do it.

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes