Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
its not necessary to share her, if you go with her and mary to the strip club then go to mary's home she ask you what do you want to do if you want to share her or not but better avoid all that scenes and yes jessica is horrible not physically but her personality the bald head and the fact that she wants to take dana :mad:
:smileskisses: so i can avoid it! Yes!:firstimekiss: Thank you. Now that i know that i can tell them... fuck off from me precius little sis! She is only mine! Me cute, sweet little Dana. I have to protect her! XD i have ehm impregnate her!
Please Ptolemy do some impregnate/pregnant scene :heartcoveredeyes:

And yes jessica go away! Dana is only mine again XD

Reactions: Namco15 and RobJoy

Rebootcomputa

Jul 15, 2017
So am pretty sure I have gone through all the possible choices and still haven't encountered Jessica and Dana and Maria wont pick up phones on Weekends, have I missed my chance to triggered it? or done something wrong?

Also I presume you cant invite any of the girls outside to eat on this version yet?

Last edited:

CobraSGT

Jun 3, 2017
:smileskisses: so i can avoid it! Yes!:firstimekiss: Thank you. Now that i know that i can tell them... fuck off from me precius little sis! She is only mine! Me cute, sweet little Dana. I have to protect her! XD i have ehm impregnate her!

you can avoid share her with john not with jessica that is still forced, so just avoid jessica

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Alright I just started a full play through with this version, and intentionally kept the affection and sexuality scores 75 or below.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope that helps you @DKV and @hi2me2k16

Reactions: Krull

Rebootcomputa

Jul 15, 2017
Never mind managed to figure it out, thanks for the reply though,

Finished the game, wish you could keep playing to see if I can discover other scenes that I might of missed.

Really like the series, will defo add it to my list of supported Patreon games, wished there were some 3D motion during sex scenes but just my opinion.

Reactions: Freki

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
But where I believe I can help you most is by telling you this: Your life sim is terrible. Nothing is more of a turn off than having to bang a girl 50 times to get her sex points high enough so you can see the next scene WITH A DIFFERENT GIRL. This life sim code? KILL IT WITH FIRE! Rewrite the whole thing to be just a classic, straight forward VN where all you do is choose what girl you have your next encounter with. It'll be much more pleasant for you to write new scenes, and much more pleasant for the player. The storylines are too intertwined and ultimately linear to make any sense as a life sim. You already got so many great scenes. Scenes is where you ROCK. Life sim is where you SUCK. Maybe add a gallery mode so players can review their favorite scenes. It'll instantly make pretty much everything about the game much better.

tl:dr:
- Keep up writing funny scenes, you're great and that's what you're great at!
- Screw the renders, the eyes are on the text box anyways.
- Rework the whole thing into a linear, branching VN and remove the "life sim" stuff that doesn't work
- I'm fucking serious about that - "remove the life sim part" - which is why I'm writing it twice
- Let me tame Jessica!
I wanted to second this one. This game, unless there is a big change in what you want to do, needs to tone down on the life sim stuff at the very least. I still haven't finished the game yet, but I did notice fore example that the first weekend with Dana just doesn't make a whole lot of sense if it happens, as it did in my game, after the swinger's night with John, Maria and Michaela. It could still make sense if you shared Dana that night, but the theme of the weekend seems to be the lead-up to the first time you bang and what that means.

That being said, I would also say keep the ability to swap when it comes to John and with Dana. I kinda like that for the first time I have seen in a game like this, the other dudes aren't rapist manipulative assholes, but a relatively normal swinging couple. They're still a little too OK, with a dad pimping out his daughter though, that was odd. Some people do find swapping hot, while not actually liking NTR. There is a difference and it's nice to see. Also, do not turn John into a villain or any of that crap, please.

I'll probably finish the game soon, so I'll add other stuff later.

On a separate note, is there a way to go back to the pool with Andrea? She's pretty pissed at me because her friend looked at my junk.

Corrupted

Jun 28, 2017
the first weekend with Dana just doesn't make a whole lot of sense if it happens, as it did in my game, after the swinger's night with John, Maria and Michaela. It could still make sense if you shared Dana that night, but the theme of the weekend seems to be the lead-up to the first time you bang and what that means.
By the way, I had the exact same thing happen. I had not yet done the "Lets fuck already"-weekend with Dana and yet I had managed to somehow trigger the event with John & Maria where they argue that you two have finally taken "the next step" and you're then fucking and all that. Luckily (or warily) I had saved before that event, went back, and puzzled out how to get the weekend with Dana first.

Also, thanks for seconding me <3

To get back to the Pool and continue the Andrea plotline, you have to eventually talk to Dana in the office who hatches a plan into manipulating Andrea back into liking you. And to unlock that option with Dana IIRC you have to at least talk to Andrea first again.

Reactions: kwettkwett

MMMiron

May 13, 2017
I wonder, if there will be a random events when John and Maria comes to your house. Sorry for my poor english.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
In 0.056 how i activate the weekend with Maria? I load my save where i'm finishing the weekend with Andrea and Dana and compare the same message "more in a future update" and the game finish, like in 0.55 version!

Rebootcomputa

Jul 15, 2017
In 0.056 how i activate the weekend with Maria? I load my save where i'm finishing the weekend with Andrea and Dana and compare the same message "more in a future update" and the game finish, like in 0.55 version!
I just loaded a save, from before Dana weekend before patching to 0.056, then again I save like a maniac.

Reactions: Krull and Freki

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
weekend date with Maria and John. timeline before second getaway already introduced.

TS2016

May 7, 2017

Yes Jessica go away!! Maybe we can have Kate's mom send her to where Eric is..XD:closedtongue:

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016

Yes please for the love of got Ptolemy let me knock these bitches up and make them my personal baby making sluts.

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
Dreaming-of-Dana-2017_07_24.jpg

Jul 24 at 7:05pm

Hi

It's time for the usual plans post.

Well, the next patch will be in 2 weeks, as per the new schedule.

It will contain a Dana event, plus another event.

Why a Dana event, you might ask. Well, because I got what I think is a great idea for one. At least I hope it is. And I want to beat the iron while it's hot.
I realize that my events have a tendency to grow in size, as I write them. But I can't imagine it being larger than 80 renders. That leaves between 50 and 70 renders extra that I can do in that time. I can do about 150 in 2 weeks, with the new schedule.
So I'll be making a second event, with those extra renders. What will it be? I don't know yet. I'll let you know in one of my progress updates.

One more thing. Some of you may wonder, who are the girls in the pics that I used for today and yesterday's post.
Well, I told you that I wanted a little bit more free time, so I've switched schedules. It turns out, that what I really like to do in my free time is, to still dick around making game assets. I'm in my "blonde" period it seems :p. But i'll post more of these, and if you like some of the assets you see, and would like to see them included in either DoD or Kelly, let me know. Within practicality, I'll try to make it happen.
To recap. Patch coming in 2 weeks, will contain 2 events. 1 Dana and 1 undecided. If you like any of the things you see in these pics, let me know :)

Will post again in 2 or 3 days, with a progress update
As always, I'm very grateful for your support

Morbido

Jul 24, 2017
good writting good story good concept, but what did i miss?
maria want to fuck tyrone > tyrone fuck her > she is sad I didn't get it

Reactions: Krull
3.90 star(s) 64 Votes