Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
Anyone that have a save soon prior to weekend with Dana and Andrea?
You can easily "come back" if you have a save during the event or at the end of the game. I've explained it on post

Load your saved game and in the RenPy console (SHIFT O), type
$ Danavar6 = False
$ bAndreaafterrand1 = False
jump morning
(Pay attention to the case)
And ESC to close the console.

It works well and you can launch the Maria's event directly.
Later, you'll just have to go back to Dana's office to "Talk about going on a weekend with Andrea".

Reactions: Krull

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
You can easily "come back" if you have a save during the event or at the end of the game. I've explained it on post

Load your saved game and in the RenPy console (SHIFT O), type
$ Danavar6 = False
$ bAndreaafterrand1 = False
jump morning
(Pay attention to the case)
And ESC to close the console.

It works well and you can launch the Maria's event directly.
Later, you'll just have to go back to Dana's office to "Talk about going on a weekend with Andrea".
It works... many thanks!!!

Reactions: Krull

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
@Claudio83 Of corse it works! I had the same "little problem" :closedeyesmile:
And this is the best way to keep YOUR progression ;)

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
@Claudio83 Of corse it works! I had the same "little problem" :closedeyesmile:
And this is the best way to keep YOUR progression ;)
I think that there will be a lot of works after the Dana and Andrea getaway, because the many events that will happen (new girl in sobstitution of Andrea, Andrea that is promoted, Dana that will live togheter with Chris, etc.).
We must wait some update i think, for proceed after the getaway.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
is anything new in this updated version?
several posts back and even further back when it was described it says this is a weekend meet up with maria and john, and time line wise takes place before the dana/andrea getaway event.

somiyanki

May 15, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 108: invalid syntax
    config.console = False    config.console_history_size = 100
                                    ^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
what should i do to correct this. i done before for console but not work this time. kindly help

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
@somiyanki It was not necessary to do anything to access the console ;) Most RenPy games allow access to the console directly.

Now, you should restore a fresh version or, maybe, add a return after False in the renpy/common/00console.rpy file. And be careful to no accidentally add Tabs. RenPy does not like Tabs... And RenPy likes indentation, be careful to align the 2 lines with spaces.

Reactions: somiyanki and Krull

somiyanki

May 15, 2017
@somiyanki It was not necessary to do anything to access the console ;) Most RenPy games allow access to the console directly.

Now, you should restore a fresh version or, maybe, add a return after False in the renpy/common/00console.rpy file. And be careful to no accidentally add Tabs. RenPy does not like Tabs... And RenPy likes indentation, be careful to align the 2 lines with spaces.
thank you but
i have no backup of this file plus reverting back has no postive result. same error. where can i find single file?

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
Dreaming-of-Dana-2017-07-26.jpg

Jul 26 at 6:50pm

Hi

Time to tell you where I'm at :)

Well, things have went surprisingly well so far. I have 30 renders that I'm happy with. And I hope to have a workable alpha for the Dana event on Sunday.
Now, I have a couple of rough days at work coming up. So I don't know how much I'll be able to get done tomorrow and on Friday. But the plan is to finish the Dana event on Sunday. I'll let you know if anything else changes.

Also I've decided that the second event will be a Jessica one. I haven't worked on her in a while. And I miss her, a little.
I'll make another progress update post Friday evening, to let you know how things are going, and if the Dana event will be ready on Sunday.

That's it for now
As always, I'm very grateful for your support

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes