Gst

Jul 25, 2017
Hey guys, I ported the game to android but I can't make console pop up. Anyone know how to do it?

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
Dreaming-of-Dana-2017-08-02.jpg

Aug 2 at 7:26pm

Hi

Well, time for another progress update.

I'm well into the second event. About 20 renders done. The event will probably something between 40 and 50 renders. Especially since I decided against a sex scene at the end. There already is one in the first event. And more than enough throughout the game. I want to get to know Dana a little better. I think we've known her 'biblically' enough for this patch :p

You'll also probably notice that I'm making a lot more 'full scene' renders lately. With varying degrees of success.
2 reasons for this.
1) I think they are better for immersion.
2) This will be the way, I'll render all future games. And while I think I've reached the sweet spot in the Kelly game, with those characters, textures etc.... There is a lot more variety out there.

And how do you get better at something? You do it, and do it again.
Anyway that's my philosophy.
Also, I've decided to rewrite the ending of the alpha that I released on Monday. After going through it again, there are some things that are a little out of character, I think. I won't impact the release, it's a few hours work.

Right now, still aiming for Saturday evening. But I'll get back to you in a couple of days, to let you know how things are.

That's it for now

As always, I'm very grateful for your support

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Worse part is, version .1 all over again, with barely any content. In general I feel like these games; as soon as they get some meat on them. Devs wanna start a new project.
At the same time I feel like Ptolemy will also finish this before he just jumps on a new project.

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
Dreaming-of-Dana-2017-08-04.jpg

Aug 4 at 7:56pm

Hi

Well, as usual, I'm letting you know how it's going.

The main part of the patch is done. I still have to write some dialogue, and do a little rewrite on the first event. But it's mostly done.
That being said. I decided to add 2 more mini events. They will close a mini subplot that I started in the first event.
The reason why I want to do this, is the reaction to the Mila subplot. And people's desire to see it resolved. And while that's a biggie that involves multiple characters, and will not be resolved quite as soon as people think. I can resolve this one in this patch.

So, it's mostly done. But I'm adding a few things.
As for the release it will still probably be tomorrow. But quite late into the evening. These mini events shouldn't be to hard to do, and I can probably do them in a day, if I push it. Something can always go wrong, but I don't see why is should.

To make a summary. Mostly done. Adding a couple of things. 95% it will be released tomorrow evening. 100% that it will be released by Sunday (unless a meteor falls on me :p )

And, that's it.

Charolastra

Modder
May 27, 2017

Aug 4 at 7:56pm

Hi

Well, as usual, I'm letting you know how it's going.

The main part of the patch is done. I still have to write some dialogue, and do a little rewrite on the first event. But it's mostly done.
That being said. I decided to add 2 more mini events. They will close a mini subplot that I started in the first event.
The reason why I want to do this, is the reaction to the Mila subplot. And people's desire to see it resolved. And while that's a biggie that involves multiple characters, and will not be resolved quite as soon as people think. I can resolve this one in this patch.

So, it's mostly done. But I'm adding a few things.
As for the release it will still probably be tomorrow. But quite late into the evening. These mini events shouldn't be to hard to do, and I can probably do them in a day, if I push it. Something can always go wrong, but I don't see why is should.

To make a summary. Mostly done. Adding a couple of things. 95% it will be released tomorrow evening. 100% that it will be released by Sunday (unless a meteor falls on me :p )

And, that's it.

this guy is awesome, after playing the new BB and feeling mad as fuck, this is what i need, thanks @Bip

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes