Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Wow, I just wanted to see if there are some news about a new update and here I am, totally hyped that it's about to drop today or tomorrow already :D

Reactions: Krull

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
i totally agree BB is all about whores, but dana is just perfect, i want a dana in my real life
Aye I would love a Dana

Ptolemy needs to have a scene were Dana wants some rough angry sex tho I wanna put my hand on her neck and just bottom her out.

Valentina

Jul 31, 2017
Aye I would love a Dana

Ptolemy needs to have a scene were Dana wants some rough angry sex tho I wanna put my hand on her neck and just bottom her out.
that sound more like BB not like dana, maybe with jessica or maria that will be ok

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
that sound more like BB not like dana, maybe with jessica or maria that will be ok
To be fair Dana is kinda a deviant she is willing to have a sexual relationship with her brother she is bi sexual and or bi curious she has done things out of her comfort zone with the MC such as anal ect by her own free will and she seems to get pissed at stupid shit the she needs to clean up at the office

so her coming to her brother one day after a shit day at the office and wanting to be fucked rough and hard don't seem all that far fetched.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
The only one I could really see that happen with would be Jessica. Maria is pretty open about anything, but it didn't seem like an enjoyable thing for her if you've seen the toilet scene with the black guy, she didn't really seem fine afterwards.
Dana ... Meh, probably not, it's more about love than rough sex. Passionate yes, but nothing too aggressive.
Andrea would probably let you have your way with her this way if you go with a bad daddy decision, but at least I would feel really bad about it, even if she'd agree to something like that. I just love her character and want her to be happy.
Jessica COULD be a possible candidate, but I'm not sure if she might not be too dominant for that.

Valentina

Jul 31, 2017
To be fair Dana is kinda a deviant she is willing to have a sexual relationship with her brother she is bi sexual and or bi curious she has done things out of her comfort zone with the MC such as anal ect by her own free will and she seems to get pissed at stupid shit the she needs to clean up at the office

so her coming to her brother one day after a shit day at the office and wanting to be fucked rough and hard don't seem all that far fetched.
yeah that sound plausible

she is bi sexual and or bi curious
now that you mention it maybe you or someone else can explain me something i did not get, dana lived with jessica and jess was always in love with her and always is flirting and trying to get her but she admits never happened and suddenly she becomes bi with andrea? was andrea her first girl? is that one of the things she do out of her comfort zone for her brother, bi, anal and swing?

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
is that one of the things she do out of her comfort zone for her brother, bi, anal and swing?
Maybe she was too scared to actually try things and now that she's crossed a big line she said fuck it, let's have fun and try other things as well.

Ptolemy

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2017
but she do andrea, jessica and maria before she crossed the big line, we need @Ptolemy to light us
There is a scene at the office, the day after Chris finds her at his home.

In this scene she claims, that she's always been restrained, but it hasn't gotten her anywhere. Now she's willing to open up more, if Chris is there to watch out for her.

It's called the 'Epicurean' scene in the code.

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
I'm a little conflicted, my favorite character is Andrea. She's really beautiful and has a powerful reason to work at your Company. I think that her story has potential to be quite interesting, but it turns me off her whole daddy complex. I feel as if I'm talking to a child instead of an adult...that's messed up. Wouldn't it be possible to tweak a little her storyline so that she doesn't call you daddy, nor she speaks of herself as if she were a child?

Corrupted

Jun 28, 2017
Aye I would love a Dana

Dana: "You fuck me like I'm your sister"
MC: "But... what? You are... my sister!"
Dana: "I want you to fuck me like I'm a cheap whore"
Dana: "Use me like you would one of your sluts"
MC: "I... I'm not sure I can do that, Dana"
Dana: "Spit in my face! Pee in my mouth! Tie me up and fuck me raw! Call me animal names!"
MC: "Shut up. I'll compromise. I'll fuck you like you're my cheap whore of a sister"
Dana: "Will you at least call me animal names?"
MC: "I SAID SHUT UP, WHORE!"
Then get Akabur as a guest writer.

May 29, 2017
I think im missing something....lm up to like week 7, just focusing on Dana, Affection is 100+, sexuality is 80+ and nothing is unlocking. I keep getting movie night and then the dinner massage thing over and over.

Is this normal? What am I doing wrong?

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I think im missing something....lm up to like week 7, just focusing on Dana, Affection is 100+, sexuality is 80+ and nothing is unlocking. I keep getting movie night and then the dinner massage thing over and over.

Did you only focus on Dana? To unlock more stuff you also need to work on your relation with Andrea and Maria. This unlocks things like swinger club, threesomes and vacation stuff.

Corrupted

Jun 28, 2017

1. Tell Ptolemy to remove the life sim part and just make it a straight VN.
2. You need to date the other people to proceed with the Dana stuff. Andrea and Maria in particular, IIRC

Valentina

Jul 31, 2017
2. You need to date the other people to proceed with the Dana stuff. Andrea and Maria in particular, IIRC
no that would make the game boring, we just need more options, something to do in house and in the locations alone and weekends before dana and a way to refuse other girls and still get dana

Valentina

Jul 31, 2017
There is a scene at the office, the day after Chris finds her at his home.

In this scene she claims, that she's always been restrained, but it hasn't gotten her anywhere. Now she's willing to open up more, if Chris is there to watch out for her.

It's called the 'Epicurean' scene in the code.
oh yeah i was missing that part. thank you and great game keep up the good work, don't change it because some opinions you are doing a great job

May 29, 2017
I see. Yeah, I didnt have complaints, I just didn't know what to expect. I assumed in a rather "choose your own adventure" style that I could just focus on the girl I was interested in and things would progress from there. Not the case. Thanks

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
I just wish there was a way to make Jessica go away or to skip her parts. I just spacebar all her dialogue & scenes so fast i can. Just leave me & Dana alone i dont want to share her with you girl, i just cant stand her and her dom-way. We can say no to share Dana with Marias Hubby so why cant we just say no to Jessica also? Other then that this game is pretty great!

Reactions: dbp5ca
3.90 star(s) 64 Votes