Shli

Everlasting Dreamer
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2019
feb_public_CA.png

February render - A day at the pool!

Hello Dreamers from all over the world,

A little voice told me that I haven’t posted anything for a while and that voice was right. Therefore, I prepared a little something for you! I hope you’ll enjoy the 4K render attached to this post which is how I imagine spending a usual pool day with the Re-Members. The fighting spirit is often associated with sports and I know two girls who won’t say otherwise!

I don’t have much to write about Chapter 4 as everything is going as planned, I’ve made good progress on my renders, proofreading is totally done and I’m getting way too attached to my characters (yup, even though I am the author of the story…)

Have a sweet Sunday.
Shli

Shli

Everlasting Dreamer
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2019
AprilRenderDL.png
Chapter 4 – April render and Dev log
Hello my dear Dreamers,

It’s been quite some time and I’m sorry for that. I’ve been pretty busy in my IRL job (which isn’t a bad thing, it just means less time to work on DW).

Regardless, the game dev is still in progress and I continue my work on the renders. My latest estimation is that I have around 100 renders plus the 15 animations left to complete before letting you all play the Chapter 4.

Speaking of renders, I’ve attached to this post a pic I love way too much because I think it reflects the nostalgia that you could feel when you remember your late afternoons playing video games at a friend’s place during summer. I hope you’ll like it!

Have a sweet day!
Shli.

Shli

Everlasting Dreamer
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2019
Chapter 4 – What life could have been

May2023.png
My dear Dreamers,

It’s been quite a while so it’s time to share some news with you all.

Let’s start with the dev status of Dreamland Wanderer. I was able free myself from work for two days this week after more than 10 days with almost no free time. Let’s be honest for a minute here; IT WAS AWESOME! The feeling to see my characters interacting along the renders, to find back the music, to plunge once more into the story... It’s crazy how prompt we are to forget the small simple things that make us happy…

Thanks to that, I finished another event. That means there's only one left to work on before release \o/. Don’t get overhyped tho, work will keep me kinda busy for the upcoming weeks so Chapter 4 won't release in just a couple of days.

I also took advantage of this time to create the render attached. Have you ever wondered how life could have been if things were different? Well, I do (and not because I regret something specifically, I just love to imagine things before falling asleep…) and sometimes I also do that for my story. Who knows what would have happened if the “Real” world had remained the same as the one we live in? Maybe our girls could have become high school friends, create some club and live more “standard” adventures… At least, that’s how I picture it. I hope you like it.

Have fun wandering your Dreams,

Shli

PS: Special thanks to those who’re asking about how they can support the game, all pledges are currently frozen for both supporters and newcomers but don’t worry about that. Knowing that you’re enjoying my story is more than I could have dreamed of when I started my journey.

suckassonline

Jun 1, 2020
1693009947233.png
1693009965920.png

idk if maybe something was changed in the dialogue but i dont see where the mc thought about her b4 the dream. there was back story and mc thinking about how he was alone but nothing else.

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
1696490073436.png

Not sure if this has been brought up in Discord or not, but it's not mentioned on here...

But this game is made with Koikatsu, not Honey Select 2. Both are owned by Illusion though.

loto_ortega

May 30, 2020
Not sure if this has been brought up in Discord or not, but it's not mentioned on here...

But this game is made with Koikatsu, not Honey Select 2. Both are owned by Illusion though.
I don't remember this specifically, but I believe it was specifically that scene or series of scenes that was probably made in HS2. I know that background in your screenshot was in line with the graphics used in HS2.

Shli

Everlasting Dreamer
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2019
View attachment 2981399

Well that's indeed something that I need to fix...
Game engine is KK but that line is a remanent of my first VN work which was based on HS2.

Thanks for letting me know guys.

Reactions: The Pie Rat

Shli

Everlasting Dreamer
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2019
I guess it’s now official: Chapter 4 supporters release and public release date! C4Release4K.png

My dear Dreamers,

How long as it’s been?! The answer to that question is often “Way too long” and I can only agree with that in our particular case.

However, as the ones hanging on Discord from time to time should already be aware, I’m proud to announce the official release dates for Chapter 4 of Dreamland Wanderer \o/.

Let’s get straight to the point, I’ll post all releases online:

• In no less than a minute for supporters (Patreon-SuscribeStar-Discord)
  • The 20th of November for all the others (public release: Itch.Io-Patreon-SuscribeStar-Discord-F95)
Why the 20th you may ask? Well, that’s simple: it’ll be the second anniversary of Dreamland Wanderer (already?!).

So, let’s speak a bit about said release. Well, as I had more than a year to tease you about that one, I may not say anything too surprising here. Still, I can say that it’s not for nothing than that Chapter is both my favorite while being the harder to work on. As opposite to the previous versions, the story you’ll have to get through is mostly straightforward. I’ve made that choice because the flow of C4 events matters a lot. I want you to embark on a feel’s rollercoaster here and, for that, I require all your attention.

Along the 8 events, you will navigate between several seas. Passing by some spooky stuff, from lighthearted comedy, to drama, and, of course, stopping by the vast NSFW land, you’ll embark on a journey that, I hope, will inspire some of your dreams.

I won’t go deeper into story details here, as I don’t want to spoil the goods. However, keep in mind that, Chapter 4 concludes the first part of Dreamland Wanderer story. It’s also a good opportunity for me to introduce the VN routes. So, I can only advise you to keep a warm save at the beginning of current content somewhere.

Only 10 days to go.

Cheers,

Shli

Tosàt D

Jan 14, 2019
I guess it’s now official: Chapter 4 supporters release and public release date! View attachment 3075801

My dear Dreamers,

How long as it’s been?! The answer to that question is often “Way too long” and I can only agree with that in our particular case.

However, as the ones hanging on Discord from time to time should already be aware, I’m proud to announce the official release dates for Chapter 4 of Dreamland Wanderer \o/.

Let’s get straight to the point, I’ll post all releases online:

• In no less than a minute for supporters (Patreon-SuscribeStar-Discord)
  • The 20th of November for all the others (public release: Itch.Io-Patreon-SuscribeStar-Discord-F95)
Why the 20th you may ask? Well, that’s simple: it’ll be the second anniversary of Dreamland Wanderer (already?!).

So, let’s speak a bit about said release. Well, as I had more than a year to tease you about that one, I may not say anything too surprising here. Still, I can say that it’s not for nothing than that Chapter is both my favorite while being the harder to work on. As opposite to the previous versions, the story you’ll have to get through is mostly straightforward. I’ve made that choice because the flow of C4 events matters a lot. I want you to embark on a feel’s rollercoaster here and, for that, I require all your attention.

Along the 8 events, you will navigate between several seas. Passing by some spooky stuff, from lighthearted comedy, to drama, and, of course, stopping by the vast NSFW land, you’ll embark on a journey that, I hope, will inspire some of your dreams.

I won’t go deeper into story details here, as I don’t want to spoil the goods. However, keep in mind that, Chapter 4 concludes the first part of Dreamland Wanderer story. It’s also a good opportunity for me to introduce the VN routes. So, I can only advise you to keep a warm save at the beginning of current content somewhere.

Only 10 days to go.

Cheers,

Shli
Wanted to pledge, but it say that no signup is accepted

4.40 star(s) 13 Votes