d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Hope I don't have to wait so long to have that teased threesome. btw louise with that lingerie looked so hot and that last sex scene was amazing. Wish the POV angle was used during missionary.

Happy that Melissa is one of the characters MC can do something with. I still doubt it was real since we require atleast 3 insanity points to have fun with melissa. Since it doesn't have incest tag i guess MC was hallucinating. I really hope it was real and there will be more content with Melissa.

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Recently discovered this game and I enjoy it! Its one of those hidden gems!

Can't wait for the next update!

Also fuck Sebastian!

• Love
  • Red Heart
Reactions: fedorov51 and Cenc
Jan 7, 2019
i was intrested in the game when it updated, but the moment i saw extra content i was like nope not about to even try a game that has paywall content for 27 cad dollars when its not even a complete game worse then EA atm.

Reactions: DanThaMan

Xypher

May 1, 2017
i was intrested in the game when it updated, but the moment i saw extra content i was like nope not about to even try a game that has paywall content for 27 cad dollars when its not even a complete game worse then EA atm.
The game is still enjoyable even w/o the extra content.

Reactions: Cenc

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
So I am returning to this VN after some time, last I played the MC just had the accident. I strayed towards the nurse because Louise appeared not to be interested in the MC (but I might be mixing VNs). Now I am reading that Louise is pretty cool according to some. Might some kind fellow be willing to give me the short and skinny of the different paths and or characters? I might start a different playthrough. Thanks in advance.

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
Hope I don't have to wait so long to have that teased threesome. btw louise with that lingerie looked so hot and that last sex scene was amazing. Wish the POV angle was used during missionary.

Happy that Melissa is one of the characters MC can do something with. I still doubt it was real since we require atleast 3 insanity points to have fun with melissa. Since it doesn't have incest tag i guess MC was hallucinating. I really hope it was real and there will be more content with Melissa.
Honestly, after this game is completed, we need a sequel that started at where the accident happened or right before it and go on alternate / divergent path where Emily actually survived and you, playing the MC again, somehow corrupt her. Naughty parallel world. :devilish:

Of course, PayPal wouldn't like this but fuck 'em.

Also, BTW, Cenc, great story and very strong writing in this game. Good use of emotions, good romance with wife, too. Love 'em. Finally, Louise with her bush and Melissa with landing strip. Mmm. Pubes enthusiast approves! ;)

• Red Heart

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
is that sebastian dude still around?that sleazy fuck needs to die. I stopped playing the updates after the
accident.

kev4U

Jun 22, 2017
Hmm based on real events....now I need to find out what those events were.(y)

Guess those would be spoilers though and I never read about a case like this.

Cenc

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
This shit seems to be a trending theme recently.. it shows they don't care about the lower tier patrons, shit devs.
Nothing is further from the truth, I frequently post content directed at all my patreons. The 'bonus' content is just that, additional scenes that have ZERO bearing on the story. Chantelle has no effect other than the odd bit of flavour text.

When someone drops $20+ as a monthly support I feel they deserve a little something extra. I feel that's fair given this game is offered for free.

Cenc

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
Sorry but that is a ugly Dude ...
Yep, theres a few renders from a year ago that I would go back and change, It's a learning thing - don't dial expressions to 100%, add some back lighting.

There's some renders that I look back on and think - wow and I released that? I will (time permitting) replace some of them, but then I also think as you play the game it shows a progression of improvement over time.

Occasionally I get it right:

Cassie.png

Boehmi

Dec 11, 2017
Yep, theres a few renders from a year ago that I would go back and change, It's a learning thing - don't dial expressions to 100%, add some back lighting.

There's some renders that I look back on and think - wow and I released that? I will (time permitting) replace some of them, but then I also think as you play the game it shows a progression of improvement over time.

Occasionally I get it right:

View attachment 1146969
Oh yes u did. Its just there a some really good Textures but than there is a Emily :D But hay we all are learning ;)

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Cool game, is one of those where you came to fap but stayed for the story and chars. Melissa is a nice addition.

• Red Heart

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Dreams of Reality [Ch. 3 Part 3 v0.3.8a]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Dreams of Reality [Ch. 3 Part 3 v0.3.8a]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Tysonator2000

Feb 24, 2020
I remember after the first few updates, I didn't care much about Louise, but I've changed my mind on her. She seemed too wound up in her work. When you see the painting of Emily and the MC, it's obvious that she was dealing with a lot of grief. More than she let off. If you drink with Markus, you miss the scene where she's painting it. Puts more perspective on how helpless she feels being stuck in the contract with Sebastian for 2 years. Afterward of course Sebastian destroys that painting, because he's that much of a piece of shit. I hope he dies in the most agonizing and drawn out death imaginable. It's a hunch that his dad's business is probably the one who's involved with the sex trafficking. Time will tell.

4.00 star(s) 27 Votes