Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
A cousin is not incest???
Depends on how far removed they are. This has already been addressed by a mods a few updates ago. It doesn't need to continue. The decision has been made.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
MC has a wife and daughter but no cheating tag or even incest tag? How does that work

Cenc

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
why does the android vers require access to all my phones files?
I'll let DarkAssassin answer that, as he is the one who handles the android port. I would imagine its more renpy doing it than the port (but im not sure - so will bow to DA's superior knowledge)

rob7278

Jan 22, 2020
I believe it is because Dark Assassin (and The 66 and some others) games have the save file moved to another location; it is a persistent save - so when you uninstall the game and then reinstall it later, when the next update comes out, your previous saved games will still be there.

Reactions: Twelvemonkey

Anus Mundi

Nov 27, 2018
Nice update, Kimiko is my new favorite, i really hope she is a LI...
I'll second that. I guess the "k_c"-flag stands for a corruption route.

Something seemed a bit funny about the phone call with Danielle at the end, tho. Based on the code i only get the call when "louise_split = True". The thing is:

If i break up with Louise, i'm not able to mention Danielle's bisexuality. But: A part of the phone call is about the talk i had with Louise if i didn't break up with her.
If i don't break up with Louise, i can mention Danielle's bisexuality but i can't talk to Danielle about it, because i don't get the call.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
A very emotional game with an unusual mystical plot. It stands out in a very high quality against the background of other games.
My compliments to the author.

And about Louis.
I never understood the hate in relation to her.
She has an amazing personality.
This is one of those rare games where I feel like a complete asshole cheating on my wife)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cenc

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
If i break up with Louise, i'm not able to mention Danielle's bisexuality. But: A part of the phone call is about the talk i had with Louise if i didn't break up with her.
If i don't break up with Louise, i can mention Danielle's bisexuality but i can't talk to Danielle about it, because i don't get the call.
Looks like an elusive 'feature' that I will be iterating on in a future update (yeah, u should have a slightly different conversation with Danielle - sorry!)

Anus Mundi

Nov 27, 2018
Looks like an elusive 'feature' that I will be iterating on in a future update (yeah, u should have a slightly different conversation with Danielle - sorry!)
I've been messing with your code a bit. Now it should work as intended.

weretiger

Apr 24, 2020
Let me say it straight forward: the game has the potential to become a great one. The graphic is good, the plot is nice. What I do not like: the mother look similar age like the dead daughter... could be better if the model would look more like a MILF and not like a women in the twentie.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017

Have some cosplay, body paint, eddible lengeree, milk bath ... spice it up!

Both MC and Lo are creative people .. they need spice in their life ...
She gets thrillls out of dressing slutty.

I was distraught she went to meet a future boss who dresses like a high schooler in a school gurl class slut attire ... but I guess she wanted to swing by MCs dj club next ... so she threw a business dinner under the bus of clubbing with her hubbi ... miscalculation on all acounts.

View attachment uo.mp4

They need to have a lot of bonding to keep their creative spark alive ...

View attachment joi.mp4

This is how it should have ended their night in the club!
View attachment ko.mp4

IRL there are a lot of babes just fishing 4 compliments when they dress slutty for the work place or meeting clients or going to see the mayor / doctor / policeman / bank teller ... just to make them unconfortable.

Of course .. jerks will tell them off , but they are jerks also, teasing and then assuming their slutty attire demands respect and / or fulfillment of their wishes.

Mind be twisted like that, what can I tell ya.

I remember after the first few updates, I didn't care much about Louise, but I've changed my mind on her. She seemed too wound up in her work. When you see the painting of Emily and the MC, it's obvious that she was dealing with a lot of grief. More than she let off. If you drink with Markus, you miss the scene where she's painting it. Puts more perspective on how helpless she feels being stuck in the contract with Sebastian for 2 years. Afterward of course Sebastian destroys that painting, because he's that much of a piece of shit. I hope he dies in the most agonizing and drawn out death imaginable. It's a hunch that his dad's business is probably the one who's involved with the sex trafficking. Time will tell.
MC has a wife and daughter but no cheating tag or even incest tag? How does that work
A very emotional game with an unusual mystical plot. It stands out in a very high quality against the background of other games.
My compliments to the author.

And about Louis.
I never understood the hate in relation to her.
She has an amazing personality.
This is one of those rare games where I feel like a complete asshole cheating on my wife)

i think it should have a cheating tag but there is no incest
Babe be slutty all right, but just looking for sompliments and favors, that is it.

I'll let DarkAssassin answer that, as he is the one who handles the android port. I would imagine its more renpy doing it than the port (but im not sure - so will bow to DA's superior knowledge)
I believe it is because Dark Assassin (and The 66 and some others) games have the save file moved to another location; it is a persistent save - so when you uninstall the game and then reinstall it later, when the next update comes out, your previous saved games will still be there.
Here is why:
here is my unofficial android port of Callisto v0.61.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: NakedMoleRat

BroodZeo

Oct 18, 2020
Yo just started playing the game recently but after certain time I'm doubtful of playing this one coz the interaction Lousie has with Sebastian guy is pretty much underwhelming why am I getting cheating, ntr vibes from this one but there is no ntr tag for this one but here is cheating one.
So can anyone explain how the game plot goes, will love to get warnings and shit before proceeding.
I've loads of doubts in here

• Angry
Reactions: botc76

pochops

Jul 4, 2020
Yo just started playing the game recently but after certain time I'm doubtful of playing this one coz the interaction Lousie has with Sebastian guy is pretty much underwhelming why am I getting cheating, ntr vibes from this one but there is no ntr tag for this one but here is cheating one.
So can anyone explain how the game plot goes, will love to get warnings and shit before proceeding.
I've loads of doubts in here
No doubts are needed. In my playthrough, I have high relationship points (96) with Louise. She adores the mc. Sebastian wants to get in her pants, but Louise hates him and won't let him near her. Meanwhile, I cheated on her with the home care nurse. At the end of the update, the mc confesses, but Louise is cool with it and is even interested in a threesome with the nurse.

BroodZeo

Oct 18, 2020
No doubts are needed. In my playthrough, I have high relationship points (96) with Louise. She adores the mc. Sebastian wants to get in her pants, but Louise hates him and won't let him near her. Meanwhile, I cheated on her with the home care nurse. At the end of the update, the mc confesses, but Louise is cool with it and is even interested in a threesome with the nurse.
Thanks buddy this clear all my doubts. Appreciate that help so if you cheated on Lousie with nurse you probably went with the be reliastic option at the start of the game right??
I had doubts coz when I went through reviews and some comments there were mentions of wife cheating on Mc so was lost in the lackluster about what's right and what's wrong

Last edited:
Reactions: Cenc

weretiger

Apr 24, 2020
This is a really nice game with nice models, nice graphic and a good plot. Thank you for sharing. I will give further updates definitely a try... (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cenc
4.00 star(s) 27 Votes