VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

-Dreamer-

Jun 1, 2017
I predict that this update will be done on a fuck off motivation and in order to keep his sponsors, he will shove a few sexual scenes there but he will cut them off at the most interesting moment for the next update, which he will try to stretch for many months.

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
If money is what he needs then he can make the story longer or create another game.
But stalling the update months after months just isn't right.
Give us something ffs!

Reactions: GroPin and Max1122

Linger_Dinger

Nov 21, 2017
"March & Magic: The Dream Isn't Dead!" Who wanna bet that some sexual scene with either D&D or S&M will be in a dream or will have another scene with a skeleton? I gotta good feeling he will try to expand the story like you have said to milk more as he can.

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
Apologies for making you guys wait.

This is my first batch of renders for my short. The first part is the prologue filled with drama to jumpstart the next sequence which is full-time action with sex scenes from the Mother that gumdrop will deny us until Act 3.

Enjoy.

Link:

Preview of Part 2.

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018

This is my first batch of renders for my short. The first part is the prologue filled with drama to jumpstart the next sequence which is full-time action, sex scenes from the Mother that gumdrop will deny us until Act 3.

Enjoy.

Preview of Part 2.

shouldn't you be pulling the shorts a little bit down though?

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
shouldn't you be pulling the shorts a little bit down though?
Don't worry mate. She will. I'm not gumdrop who posts intriguing dutch angle previews that turns out to be voyeur or a dream sequence. I'm an amateur in DAZ, I need an advice on rendering images. Would love to hear from a game developer like you. Thanks!

Reactions: Paranoid_android

Angmir

May 29, 2017

This is my first batch of renders for my short. The first part is the prologue filled with drama to jumpstart the next sequence which is full-time action with sex scenes from the Mother that gumdrop will deny us until Act 3.

Enjoy.

Preview of Part 2.

This is so much better than POV view

Like it is so hard to see what is goign on in POV.

Best shots are always where you can see both male and female.

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Don't worry mate. She will. I'm not gumdrop who posts intriguing dutch angle previews that turns out to be voyeur or a dream sequence. I'm an amateur in DAZ, I need an advice on rendering images. Would love to hear from a game developer like you. Thanks!
The daz studio community is well equipped with suggestions and tutorial to help you out. Check out daz's youtube channel as well.
learn how to tweak object parameters and speacially de-forming

Linger_Dinger

Nov 21, 2017

Enjoy.

Preview of Part 2.

In this hard and difficult time... Saviour has come to show us the light!

D

Deleted member 363645

So is he releasing it or not? So much teasing so much delays WHEN'S THE RELEASE?????

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Wont be today he is doing finishing touches. My estimate based on what he has said on patreon and discord today is tuesday to friday. Depending on the testing phase.

Reactions: aweriel

gregonzole

Aug 10, 2017
Never gave him any money. I'd never give any money to someone who misses his own deadline for his game's first update and then stays silent for like a week before releasing it. That's just not a good sign.

And it's not like he improved with the following updates...
Whoops, my reply was meant for @FeralChild.

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes