VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes
Oct 28, 2017
Wow, so girl we've saved on a party killed herself? That's one hell of a reality. I'll probably wait an update or 2 to see what happens next. Don't like incest but this drama makes me invested in it. I wonder what will become of sister after all of this if she won't commit suicide herself. That's kind of incest I can easily place in reality.
I don't know what you guys are talking about that the girl who we saved at the party killed herself, because she was definitely in my playthrough, alive.

Reactions: flanby

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I don't know what you guys are talking about that the girl who we saved at the party killed herself, because she was definitely in my playthrough, alive.
I guess I just missunderstood someone's post. I didn't play it yet. Dunno what to think if she's alive as it would be definitely unique event in such games

Bladerik

Mar 28, 2018
Having now played both routes I feel I've gotten a decent understanding of what Karen was attempting to accomplish. I won't pretend to know exactly what Karen wants with the Father going forward as I'm not even certain she knows at this point.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It was interesting and while it didn't seem to go according to plan for Karen (We don't know exactly whether the Daughter saw M/S in bed together before she returned to her room) we'll have to see whether it has any other consequences down the line. I will say though it has made it even less likely going forward that I'll want to have anything to do with Karen in either route. While she is very attractive she makes it very hard to care about her by her actions. Not sure why I'd choose her over the Daughter or Mother if a choice had to be made.

I can see why Kyle stated it was important to play both routes to get the full story. It was practically crucial to get the full story here. I had been planning on putting off playing through the Son route until Part X was released but no matter. Hoodie Girl was cute as fook so it was worth it ;) Am I disappointed with the update? Yes probably, but that is only because I'm generally always left wanting more. Kyle must be doing something right I guess. If only he could actually hit a release date he sets himself, I'm not sure I'd have too much to complain about. The game is a refreshing change of pace as there are plenty of meet and fuck games about. Better not be 3 months until the next update though...
Exactly, this game delivers quality drama and literally is the term visual novel. I really wish more games were like this and not just fuck and meet without any deeper meaning and thoughts behind it. Even though Kyle (Gumdrop) likes to milk his patreons he truly is a master at what he does.

Linger_Dinger

Nov 21, 2017
For me, I am not sure if this update actually worth the three months. The Son side was just divided into three parts literally. 1. A night where we left of in Part 8. 2. Next Day Morning with the date. 3. Mom dinner night.

For Father, we decided into 4 Parts.
1. same the night after movie 2. Morning meeting Aunt 3.Daughter dinner 4.Return Karren Home

Like story wise is really good but sex wise don't know. If you realise what's happening and other stuff it's pretty depressing and quite hard to wank to unless you force yourself. For me, it didn't feel like three months worth update at all. I feel like he worked 2 months and just tried lie and al to push the release date to get more $$$.

I don't know. But what you guys think? does this update worth three months?

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
I haven't touched this game since like it's second update. Is the son path still railroaded into the mother and the dad path is railroaded into the daughter with no real choices? I remember this as one of the first games I thought I'd support, but it really started to get high off it's own fumes with the skeleton and it's "psychological" musings. Has it improved in that regard or are we worse off now?

Reactions: botc76
2.10 star(s) 189 Votes