VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
None, the game still in the build up/tease phase. If you don't like slow burns this may not be for you but if you do like a story driven game with erotic aspect then this is one of the few that is pretty good at it.
I have stuck with Dating my daughter but was just wondering if there was any yet if the game is good enough I can wait till the deeds happen I was just curious if I was missing anything.

GrumpyMonkey

Jun 13, 2017
I have stuck with Dating my daughter but was just wondering if there was any yet if the game is good enough I can wait till the deeds happen I was just curious if I was missing anything.
If you are going from dating my daughter to this then I would suggest it is best to hold off. The sheer quantity in content of dating my daughter in comparison this game might put you off, as dual family in its current form is rather short. However if that's not a deterrent, as of now I think the game feels real enough that when the deed happens it will be worth it. All the characters in this game feel real which is an odd positive but its what I really like about it: none of that mind control gimmick or blind lust like other games of genre. The new update is suppose to be released on Monday, I would say give it a try then.

fredoo04

Jun 22, 2017

COMING SOON - Remaster - The Party Begins

Hey again! One last basic preview before tomorrow's afternoon release of the remaster. I hope you're looking forward to it. Tomorrow I'll explain the new game mechanic surrounding gallery and secret scenes that you collect during your playthrough; I myself had a lot of fun implementing it and I'm sure you'll enjoy it too.
One day more, my friends!

Gumdrop Games

fredoo04

Jun 22, 2017

Almost Up! Compressing + Uploading
I'll be frank that I've been running the clock overtime. It's been a long 48 hours and I'm quite delirious at the moment. I just finished up rendering a few hours ago and am now compressing the additional raw 1.3 GB of images to something more digestible, then heading to MEGA for an impatient upload. I'll be back with a remaster in my hand around 5 and 6 PST.
In a little bit you'll be able to play Dual Family and I'll be able to smother myself in my bed -- a win-win scenario.

Gumdrop Games

fredoo04

Jun 22, 2017

...Make that 8 and 9 (Maybe 10)

I hope you don't have a bed time because I'm still doing this pushing thing apparently. We will have a public execution later, you just need to let me do this one thing and release the remaster in July (today), even if it's at the very last minute mark (it won't, that would be embarrassing). After compression of my 500 files, I found out it takes some time to play mix & match between the old and the new. If you're fed up with this ol' dog's tricks, I won't blame you for rescinding you pledge. Hopefully I haven't stepped on your toes that bad yet.
I said Monday would be ultimate, final; that will still be true.

See you soon.

Gumdrop Games

Skeletor

Jun 20, 2017
Lol I wonder if he has any Australian patrons? They're already in Tuesday morning almost what 8am there.

tek

Nov 12, 2016
3pm Tuesday to be precise and still not up but hey his work is good so no panicing yet lol

May 31, 2017
I'll be back with a remaster in my hand around 5 and 6 PST
this later changed according to Gumdrop's latest Patreon post:
" "

PST, Pacific Standard Time, is the time of the west coast of America, stretching from Idaho up to Washington. However, taking into account daylight savings time, All those areas are actually on PDT (Pacific Daylight Time) which is UTC -7, compared to PST, which is UTC -8. This puts the West Coast as of this message at 8:24PM.

Gotta give the dev a break though, they've been working for a long time without rest, so probably not working at top speed.

Reactions: Krull and Lantern

Skeletor

Jun 20, 2017
this later changed according to Gumdrop's latest Patreon post:
" "

PST, Pacific Standard Time, is the time of the west coast of America, stretching from Idaho up to Washington. However, taking into account daylight savings time, All those areas are actually on PDT (Pacific Daylight Time) which is UTC -7, compared to PST, which is UTC -8. This puts the east coast as of this message at 8:24PM.

Gotta give the dev a break though, they've been working for a long time without rest, so probably not working at top speed.
East Coast is 11:30PM right now as of this post which is about minutes after yours, dont know where you got 8:24PM.

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes