VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes
Feb 18, 2018
Dude got almost 700 patrons but get only 5-10 likes per post and comments half that amount. What? Has nobody got shit to ask that guy about why he's delaying so much? I remember when other creators delayed shit, people used to spam the comments just complaining and asking for release. Too loyal patrons maybe or maybe too rich patrons that they don't give no fucks! Anyway, something smells wrong.

Also, can some kind patron tell us all what he said in the last few posts?

Reactions: Siddington
Dec 24, 2018
Josh, despite how long-winded his paragraphs can get, his arguments can be whittled down to this: He see's things purely from a 'What's legally binding standpoint.'.
That and he thinks that you have no right to complain or talk shit shit about Gumdrop unless you have gave, or are giving him, money. He basically thinks you can't complain or talk shit about a scammer, unless he scammed you (or he thinks you shouldn't do either regardless if you were scammed or not by him), which is a pretty stupid take. Dude is not worth talking to, don't get why so many people keep responding to him.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Please all - I've counted the posts-per-page, and can only conclude you are giving Yucca Brevifolia some credence by responding to his worthless, hateful rants against we poor privateers.

Do not fall into this trap of hatred. We rise up against the Sugary Overlord as one voice, heard or not, by the Corn Syrup King, to say we do not approve of his methods or practices. Let him, the Sugary Overlord, lay with Monsanto, and reap the rewards of his ill-developed gains.

And let his great henchman hear the silence of our discontent.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
That and he thinks that you have no right to complain or talk shit shit about Gumdrop unless you have gave, or are giving him, money. He basically thinks you can't complain or talk shit about a scammer, unless he scammed you (or he thinks you shouldn't do either regardless if you were scammed or not by him), which is a pretty stupid take. Dude is not worth talking to, don't get why so many people keep responding to him.
Don't really feel like repeating myself. But I believe I said a few times over, if you want to criticize the dude, do it for the right reason. He failed to deliver when he said he would. That's the bottom line right? Serve no purpose go the extra length in serve up one more crazy conspiracy theory after the other. Or make wild claims there is no actual evidence for.

Do I believe those that pledge to him in the past, and the present hold more valid claim to criticize GD? Sure, they thrown cash at him. And if people really want to confront him, why not seek him out where you can actually do that? I'm sure there is enough ways you can reach out to him if you really wanted. If you just want to throw stones and barking up a tree, sure have fun with that.

kösnül

Jul 14, 2017
Yeah, it's like saying that you have no right to critisize a religious zealot's violent acts if you are not a devout follower of that particular religion. "You can't claim he's unworthy to support if you don't support him." Well, I don't support him because I don't think he's worthy to support in the first place.

stupidcat

May 20, 2018
Idk why i keep looking on this thread... Such potential, is there any rules against a member take this project and just fucking finishing? Prob yes.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
idk why is the posts he makes have different values (money), a simple post just to see it i need to pledge for 20$ wtf, seems like this guy is active but doesn't want to work (Lazy) and still makes money (poor Patreons ur money could have better use) in way this guy is smarter then Aorrta.

MykeRosy

Dec 9, 2018
I dont know if its accurate or just a joke but Somebody said that GD will release the update on April 25. But how GD handles the release date, i doubt it will be release this month.

Apr 7, 2019
Don't really feel like repeating myself. But I believe I said a few times over, if you want to criticize the dude, do it for the right reason. He failed to deliver when he said he would. That's the bottom line right? Serve no purpose go the extra length in serve up one more crazy conspiracy theory after the other. Or make wild claims there is no actual evidence for.

Do I believe those that pledge to him in the past, and the present hold more valid claim to criticize GD? Sure, they thrown cash at him. And if people really want to confront him, why not seek him out where you can actually do that? I'm sure there is enough ways you can reach out to him if you really wanted. If you just want to throw stones and barking up a tree, sure have fun with that.
I've been lurking this thread forever and made an account just to say this... So the reason you've spent the last 400 pages defending gumdrop comes down to the fact that you don't like people posting conspiracy theories like money laundering, calling him a liar for things like doubting he actually bought computers to speed up rendering times like when based on the speed of releases he most likely didn't, and you think it's stupid for people to preach to the choir and shit on him in this thread?

You're basically just whiteknighting him... why lol? What is it about you and gumdrop that you feel the need to constantly post in this thread to defend him from people making wild claims, call him a liar about things without 100% undeniable evidence even though he most likely did, or call him mean names?

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I've been lurking this thread forever and made an account just to say this... So the reason you've spent the last 400 pages defending gumdrop comes down to the fact that you don't like people posting conspiracy theories like money laundering, calling him a liar for things like doubting he actually bought computers to speed up rendering times like when based on the speed of releases he most likely didn't, and you think it's stupid for people to preach to the choir and shit on him in this thread?

You're basically just whiteknighting him... why lol? What is it about you and gumdrop that you feel the need to constantly post in this thread to defend him from people making wild claims, call him a liar about things without 100% undeniable evidence even though he most likely did, or call him mean names?
So did you create an account, or an alt account? Anyways, what you said, been said before, so nothing really new there either.

Doubting someone, and calling them a liar, is two different things. The only thing we can really nail him for is to not deliver on what he said he would, when he said. Right? If you wan't to call him a liar for that? Sure. He can only prove us wrong by actually deliver. Which at this time need to be something quite extraordinary tbh.

If someone called you a criminal, and word start to spread you are a criminal. And your actual "crime" is you are a lazy prick, which by all means is not a criminal offense. You see where this is going right? If you want to throw shit at someone, do it for the right reasons, no need to make up a lot of bullshit or conspiracy theories in addition.

I'm quite sure if you dive through my messages on this board you will find posts by me in other threads where I spoke up when people attacked other creators as well.

You know what the phrase preach to the choir means right? Dozens of people post the same stuff and everyone agree to the same stuff, so what does that change anything at all? Does it speed up any release of the game? Do you make GD break down and cry? do you hurt his feelings? What is the sodding purpose? Nothing changes. If you want to change something, seek him out. Why don't you pen a nice letter to him and let us know the reply?

Oh, and my first post in this thread at page 26 or something, so your math is a bit off. That post was about what Patreon is, and nothing changed since then afaik in that regard.

Reactions: yandex
2.10 star(s) 189 Votes