VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

Frenchtopus

Mar 22, 2019
The fuck ! I've been playing for hours to this game and when it finally become more interesting I have to wait. Any idea when the sequel goes out please ? Hello by the way. I'm french so sorry for my bad english

Darth Bane

May 2, 2018
The fuck ! I've been playing for hours to this game and when it finally become more interesting I have to wait. Any idea when the sequel goes out please ? Hello by the way. I'm french so sorry for my bad english
The current estimated time of arrival for the next update is in-between NEVER and when the developer's earnings on Patreon drop to an amount he's not happy with. Until then, welcome to the greatest meme thread on this site.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
The current estimated time of arrival for the next update is in-between NEVER and when the developer's earnings on Patreon drop to an amount he's not happy with. Until then, welcome to the greatest meme thread on this site.
Well, one good thing for him though. He waited 1 year + change, less than the rest of us :p

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Seem patreon purge 2.0 has not hit this one yet. :( From all the other game that got hit hard this one deserved it the most.

Dec 24, 2018
It's not coming out in April, and if it's not out within the first week of the month don't expect it until at least the next one as Gumdrop will will most likely wait until the next month so he can collect an extra patreon check. And when it does come out don't expect anything good, best case scenario you do something with the cousin, but most likely all sex will be with some random girl from the dance, also this update will be 60 minutes tops (unless he puts in more filler than usual to try and extend the length to make it seem like it justified over 13 months of development). There won't be actual sexual content with the mom or sister until at least 2 years from now at this rate so don't get your hopes up.

Reactions: Siddington

Siddington

Sep 11, 2017
It's not coming out in April, and if it's not out within the first week of the month don't expect it until at least the next one as Gumdrop will will most likely wait until the next month so he can collect an extra patreon check. And when it does come out don't expect anything good, best case scenario you do something with the cousin, but most likely all sex will be with some random girl from the dance, also this update will be 60 minutes tops (unless he puts in more filler than usual to try and extend the length to make it seem like it justified over 13 months of development). There won't be actual sexual content with the mom or sister until at least 2 years from now at this rate so don't get your hopes up.

Bunta

May 6, 2018
What really worries me is not the delay, but the amount of content that is going to be delivered, if the 1-year delay is to deliver far beyond what we expect, it's fine, the problem is if the game advances only what another developer's game progresses in 1 month

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
What's really odd, why so many people support this guy, on Patreon?
The game isn't bad, "psychology" behind characters and visuals are quite good..but at this point, there are a ton of games far ahead in content, writing, and better/at least on par in visual quality. Not exactly highly original either. Hell, you even need to take antidepressives before playing it.
Pretty damn odd.

Reactions: Haise01

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
What's really odd, why so many people support this guy, on Patreon?
The game isn't bad, "psychology" behind characters and visuals are quite good..but at this point, there are a ton of games far ahead in content, writing, and better/at least on par in visual quality. Not exactly highly original either. Hell, you even need to take antidepressives before playing it.
Pretty damn odd.
I think a lot of people who support patreon accounts just hit the button and forget to check on progress. That's the reason you see so many On Hold or Abandoned Games still having so many patros.

Zertidus

Apr 7, 2019
I like the building in the F/D M/S story, much better than most games I have played where it's done in 2 panels.
Unfortunately in Dual that's all there is.
but at this point, there are a ton of games far ahead in content, writing, and better/at least on par in visual quality.
Do you have any suggestion ?

Reactions: Haise01
2.10 star(s) 188 Votes