VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
CAPTAIN’S LOG – DAY 98875

Well well well…Here it is everyone,

WELCOME TO THE FIRST

UNOFFICAL CAPTAIN’S AWARD CEREMONY!

This year we’ve had some strong contenders, real strong for scam Dev of the year.

I know, I know, the mods are wondering “What the fuck is this?”

(Don't you worry your little hearts mods, Our boy Gumdrops gets an honorary award!)

You’re also all wondering what this is, and whether you should have just hit ‘ignore thread’ long ago.

Well buckle up buckaroos, I know some of you are expecting Gumdrops at number 1 here, but we got some awards that need dishing out, and @JoshuaTree isn’t going to be able to talk some of these devs out of their behavior!

But, let’s not forget these awards should also celebrate not only the success of some great Devs, but also to shine a light on those good smaller devs, drowned out in a sea of crap asset rips and poorly made cash grabs.

As a side note before we begin, I’ve excluded myself and any games I work on from the list, as I don’t want my obvious personal bias to be a part of these…RIGOROUSLY…decided awards…Aka, all me.

(But I will shamelessly plug all the games I work on at the end below)

NOTE: The ‘Scam Dev’ awards are not being given out just for late/slow devs or developers whose strategy you simply disagree with, e.g. hating a developer simply because he only produces NTR. These are for the developers who have simply dragged their feet and the industry to new lows with unbelievably shady behavior.

THE ‘SCAM’ AWARDS OF 2019!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

THE UNDER-APPRECIATED DEV AWARDS OF 2019!

These devs aren’t here: But some of these games deserve recognition for being high quality.

THE DEV/DEV TEAM OF YEAR AWARD!

and now, my shameless plug.

AND THAT CONCLUDES THE UNOFFICIAL CAPTAIN’S AWARDS!

Will there be new scummy devs? No doubt!

Will there be new drama? New amazing devs? DEFINITELY!

Thank you all for the read all! See you at next year's show!
Captain's Log, signing off!
View attachment 458759

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
I think it's time the Captains Log expanded it's reach...start doing some awards for 'shadiest devs' of the year and start getting out some support for the devs who need it.
I can’t wait for the special edition of the Captain’s log:
"Research shimmering wormhole Aorrta"
"The mystery of disappearance of the cruiser "Alishia""

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
dev of goodnight kiss (1 & 2) and dev of adventures of octavious might get nominated next year. 1st reasons are posted on those games threads and 2nd due lack of updates.

Reactions: HueyFreeman32

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
CAPTAIN’S LOG – DAY 98875

Well well well…Here it is everyone,

WELCOME TO THE FIRST

UNOFFICAL CAPTAIN’S AWARD CEREMONY!

This year we’ve had some strong contenders, real strong for scam Dev of the year.

I know, I know, the mods are wondering “What the fuck is this?”

(Don't you worry your little hearts mods, Our boy Gumdrops gets an honorary award!)

You’re also all wondering what this is, and whether you should have just hit ‘ignore thread’ long ago.

Well buckle up buckaroos, I know some of you are expecting Gumdrops at number 1 here, but we got some awards that need dishing out, and @JoshuaTree isn’t going to be able to talk some of these devs out of their behavior!

But, let’s not forget these awards should also celebrate not only the success of some great Devs, but also to shine a light on those good smaller devs, drowned out in a sea of crap asset rips and poorly made cash grabs.

As a side note before we begin, I’ve excluded myself and any games I work on from the list, as I don’t want my obvious personal bias to be a part of these…RIGOROUSLY…decided awards…Aka, all me.

(But I will shamelessly plug all the games I work on at the end below)

NOTE: The ‘Scam Dev’ awards are not being given out just for late/slow devs or developers whose strategy you simply disagree with, e.g. hating a developer simply because he only produces NTR. These are for the developers who have simply dragged their feet and the industry to new lows with unbelievably shady behavior.

THE ‘SCAM’ AWARDS OF 2019!

THE UNDER-APPRECIATED DEV AWARDS OF 2019!

These devs aren’t here: But some of these games deserve recognition for being high quality.

THE DEV/DEV TEAM OF YEAR AWARD!

and now, my shameless plug.

AND THAT CONCLUDES THE UNOFFICIAL CAPTAIN’S AWARDS!

Will there be new scummy devs? No doubt!

Will there be new drama? New amazing devs? DEFINITELY!

Thank you all for the read all! See you at next year's show!
Captain's Log, signing off!
View attachment 458759
10, no 12.jpg

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
Gumdrop & Icstor two of the most shittiest devs
Woah woah... I'll actually step in, and defend ICSTOR.

ICSTOR before he took his Hiatus was a god tier developer. Milfy City was one, if not the best game out at the time. Gumdrop has always been a shitty developer. Always late. Slow development. I felt like Gumdrop was really picking up steam in his story telling, and development on this last update.... but that was 2 years ago.

Mar 22, 2018
2 years of serving under The Dual Family... We will post and post useless words in this discuss till the judgment day... "part of the ship... and the crew... part of the ship and the crew". Cia fellars.

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018

ICSTOR before he took his Hiatus was a god tier developer. Milfy City was one, if not the best game out at the time. Gumdrop has always been a shitty developer. Always late. Slow development. I felt like Gumdrop was really picking up steam in his story telling, and development on this last update.... but that was 2 years ago.
Also ICSTOR took time off for his health and didn't charge anyone while he was on hiatus.

May 20, 2017

Amen to that. Everyone was holding ICSTOR Heaven high before his hiatus. And then decided to drop him down to hell, when he started showing delays. None of that ever mattered as ICSTOR was and IS still one of the best STORY-TELLING developers out there. Especially with Milfy City and the Linda storyline, simply great.

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
Amen to that. Everyone was holding ICSTOR Heaven high before his hiatus. And then decided to drop him down to hell, when he started showing delays. None of that ever mattered as ICSTOR was and IS still one of the best STORY-TELLING developers out there. Especially with Milfy City and the Linda storyline, simply great.
story-telling? Linda storyline? you're joking right?

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes