VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
It will be fascinating to see the new dynamic of the relationship between the father and daughter after the dance, especially if the father moves out......bwahahahaha sorry I tried to be serious but this developer is a joke and this game is a scam.

• Haha
Reactions: jack brisen

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
It will be fascinating to see the new dynamic of the relationship between the father and daughter after the dance, especially if the father moves out......bwahahahaha sorry I tried to be serious but this developer is a joke and this game is a scam.
Actually, this is part of the sad part about this game. The F95 community is banging on Dual Family because we see the potential in it. There is a lot of potential in that game, but gumdrop lost to his own greediness.
Both the D-D and M-S relationship could be really interesting. Esp. the father-daughter dynamic, because they had a good relationship from the beginning and it is the only relationship in the game we see some true happiness in it.

JiltedBoy

Nov 7, 2019
And that's the reason why I stopped following so many developers.
It seems that only few guys milking money around Patreons.
I loved this game since day 1. Was (and still is) 1 of my fav top 5 EVER !!
I even commented from my old account on the first few pages here, but as time goes by, U fig out that developers just startin' NEW games over and over - as soon as they got banned from violating the INCEST term on Patreon rules, or milked enuf cash from ''stupid'' guys (like myself - used to be), they just switch onto new account or start a new project from sum other name, that's why more than 90% of games are abandoned here and on Patreons.
Pity, great idea, plot, stories ...wasted...and then comes up with a new bullshit projects less and less creative.

I feel bad 4 this 1 , coz I loved split path and - at least mother looks like OLD not like in many games same age as daughters.
Miss this game, but...fuk it.

Reactions: Morgandr

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
LOL guys, master Gumdrop is taking his time because he is making this to be the best game ever, he wants everything to be perfect. It will get to steam and sell more than all grand theft auto games combined and make him the wealthiest person in the world. The game will be so good that even the biggest perverts who played hundreds of games like this (like me for example) will come at least twice right from the first scene in the game. So have faith in our leader Gumdrop, he will deliver I am positive xD.

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
LOL guys, master Gumdrop is taking his time because he is making this to be the best game ever, he wants everything to be perfect. It will get to steam and sell more than all grand theft auto games combined and make him the wealthiest person in the world. The game will be so good that even the biggest perverts who played hundreds of games like this (like me for example) will come at least twice right from the first scene in the game. So have faith in our leader Gumdrop, he will deliver I am positive xD.
I came just reading your synopsis.....

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
You know its already on steam right? With a mixed bag of reviews, so no, not all is perfect :p

asokaaso2

Oct 14, 2019
I need a good laugh thanks.

Glorious Cat

Jul 25, 2017
What kind of message this send to other developers, that this guy makes 8k doing nothing?
What are you saying ?
This dev work really hard on this update, it'll be better than any 3D movie and with full animation every-time. On of the reason is the lack of space at home, it's really hard to keep so much money, even after buying even more PC he still lack space to move arround.
I've heard that the NASA is using some of his infrastructure to render/calcul some space-thing since he doesn't use it himself.
I've also heard that James Cameron himself use it too and he's already posing somes animations for Avatar 6 ! Can't wait !

Since so many people use his infrastructure, ScamDrop don't have time to render. Just give him some time I'm sure he'll release something before 2030.

:Kappa:

JiltedBoy

Nov 7, 2019
Like sarcasm, but I dont like Terminator.
U see when Jim Cameron fuked Linda Hamilton in first 2 it was love and..movies were great.
Now , they making films only 4 fuking cash, and go fig out .
Where there's no love and passion - instead money greed, it usually end like this beautiful game.
Abandoned as fuk.

qsad

Jan 5, 2018
Hey qsad is Gumdrop posting any information along these posts? Or is it the typical cryptic pseudo-poetry he always shits out?
Hey!
It's the latter probably lol
I mean... as I mentioned in the beginning I'm not an actual pledger as all of these images are taken from the website's wp-content page hence the phrase "nothing compared to your work"
But I'm pretty sure it's the same old shit poetic nonsense that his known for.
You know the one that starts with "lads" and "chipping away at it" and ends with "coming soon" among other things... Oh there's something else, I've done my share of shitposting(and shitposting) too if my post history is any indication lol

Btw you can check the content for yourself. It might seem a bit confusing at first especially if you're looking for an older entry but you'll figure it out soon enough but keep in mind that his website has been thoroughly data mined by yours truly and some other users so you can check my post history for that.

Reactions: TheFapperBoy

Rintal

May 6, 2017
we see the potential in it. There is a lot of potential in that game
Oh for fucks sake! I read this about every abandoned or just shitty game on F95. THIS GAME HAS SO MUCH POTENTIAL! Where? What are you talking about? Half of the people overheated due to good renderings and another half pretended to be gourmets and talked about the DEEP PLOT. In the end, it was a short game with tons of text, strange camera angles, a skeleton and famous puzzles. So what POTENTIAL are you all talking about?

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes