VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Oh for fucks sake! I read this about every abandoned or just shitty game on F95. THIS GAME HAS SO MUCH POTENTIAL! Where? What are you talking about? (...)
It has good rendering (it was great rendering in the beginning, but now other Devs have high-grade images as well) and a very nice storyline potentially, if gumdrop did not drop the ball out of greed. A family on the verge of breaking apart is a far more realistic premise for an incest game than the ton of "let´s jump in the sack immediately" games you usually see. In addition, you cuold play it from two perspectives.
There are realistic problems in the marriage and the relations with the kids, at least in the beginning. At the start (and some times later in the game) there are good hints in the text about who the MCs and the girls are as persons, what drives them.
Gumdrop lost to his greed early on, stretching things out where he could, which is why some storyparts are overused, the characters react strangely sometimes or the total misuse of the Sis-in-law and cousin who could be a really important sidecharacters, if not for the character assasination by the dev.
A mod could bring out much of the potential in the game with a tight, coherent retelling. (and own additions)

Last edited:
Reactions: Lord_Xanatos

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
Hey!
It's the latter probably lol
I mean... as I mentioned in the beginning I'm not an actual pledger as all of these images are taken from the website's wp-content page hence the phrase "nothing compared to your work"
But I'm pretty sure it's the same old shit poetic nonsense that his known for.
You know the one that starts with "lads" and "chipping away at it" and ends with "coming soon" among other things... Oh there's something else, I've done my share of shitposting(and shitposting) too if my post history is any indication lol

Btw you can check the content for yourself. It might seem a bit confusing at first especially if you're looking for an older entry but you'll figure it out soon enough but keep in mind that his website has been thoroughly data mined by yours truly and some other users so you can check my post history for that.
Holy shit. I never even thought of that. You're awesome man. Haha

Reactions: qsad

asokaaso2

Oct 14, 2019
The story:

$400 per month
Meeting this first milestone means you enjoy this project and are curious how this story will progress. In response, I will put more time and energy into the game for faster updates!

$1000 per month
Render time is a fixed, agonizingly slow variable in development. Reaching this goal would allow me to shave off tens of hours -- possibly even days of rendering time by upgrading both graphical and computer processors.

$3000 per month
Full-time investment into development is truly a pivotal point for this project. As of now, I've been dividing the month between my work and development, giving me blurry comprehension in when I can exactly complete an installment. If this becomes my work, crystal clarity along with faster delivery will be achievable.

Now earns $7800 per month
Still can't deliver an update after 2 years

I'll predict Bully 2 and GTA 6 will be released before Act X will be released.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Hey!
It's the latter probably lol
I mean... as I mentioned in the beginning I'm not an actual pledger as all of these images are taken from the website's wp-content page hence the phrase "nothing compared to your work"
But I'm pretty sure it's the same old shit poetic nonsense that his known for.
You know the one that starts with "lads" and "chipping away at it" and ends with "coming soon" among other things... Oh there's something else, I've done my share of shitposting(and shitposting) too if my post history is any indication lol

Btw you can check the content for yourself. It might seem a bit confusing at first especially if you're looking for an older entry but you'll figure it out soon enough but keep in mind that his website has been thoroughly data mined by yours truly and some other users so you can check my post history for that.
Nothing makes me prouder than knowing I have reached meme level status.

• Love
Reactions: qsad

pkgbest13

Mar 11, 2019
Oh for fucks sake! I read this about every abandoned or just shitty game on F95. THIS GAME HAS SO MUCH POTENTIAL! Where? What are you talking about? Half of the people overheated due to good renderings and another half pretended to be gourmets and talked about the DEEP PLOT. In the end, it was a short game with tons of text, strange camera angles, a skeleton and famous puzzles. So what POTENTIAL are you all talking about?
Rintal. I am with you on this. I am not interested in potential. I am interested in fucking the mom in the ass and having realistic looking renders of said assfucking. I am a writer by trade and i dont play these things for story line or potential just decent renders and a broad i wish i could really assfuck. In this case it was the mom.

Dec 24, 2018
The story:

$400 per month
Meeting this first milestone means you enjoy this project and are curious how this story will progress. In response, I will put more time and energy into the game for faster updates!

$1000 per month
Render time is a fixed, agonizingly slow variable in development. Reaching this goal would allow me to shave off tens of hours -- possibly even days of rendering time by upgrading both graphical and computer processors.

$3000 per month
Full-time investment into development is truly a pivotal point for this project. As of now, I've been dividing the month between my work and development, giving me blurry comprehension in when I can exactly complete an installment. If this becomes my work, crystal clarity along with faster delivery will be achievable.

Now earns $7800 per month
Still can't deliver an update after 2 years

I'll predict Bully 2 and GTA 6 will be released before Act X will be released.
Well you see, there is a hidden tier that gumdrop doesn't reveal publicly, and that is the $5000 dollar per month tier, the bonus is that gumdrop will quit working full time on the game so he can milk his patreon subscribers. Gumdrop only works on the game when he is below that tier, and his only motivation for working on the game under those circumstances is so he can get back to 5000 dollars a month and stop working again.

asokaaso2

Oct 14, 2019
Well you see, there is a hidden tier that gumdrop doesn't reveal publicly, and that is the $5000 dollar per month tier, the bonus is that gumdrop will quit working full time on the game so he can milk his patreon subscribers. Gumdrop only works on the game when he is below that tier, and his only motivation for working on the game under those circumstances is so he can get back to 5000 dollars a month and stop working again.
subscribed to his patreon last year then left it for 1 year only to discover on this thread nothing was delivered yet, i was expecting good amount of content after 1 year because i got interested on his story then end up this guy is stalling to milk money

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
CAPTAIN’S LOG – DAY 98875

Well well well…Here it is everyone,

WELCOME TO THE FIRST

UNOFFICAL CAPTAIN’S AWARD CEREMONY!

This year we’ve had some strong contenders, real strong for scam Dev of the year.

I know, I know, the mods are wondering “What the fuck is this?”

(Don't you worry your little hearts mods, Our boy Gumdrops gets an honorary award!)

You’re also all wondering what this is, and whether you should have just hit ‘ignore thread’ long ago.

Well buckle up buckaroos, I know some of you are expecting Gumdrops at number 1 here, but we got some awards that need dishing out, and @JoshuaTree isn’t going to be able to talk some of these devs out of their behavior!

But, let’s not forget these awards should also celebrate not only the success of some great Devs, but also to shine a light on those good smaller devs, drowned out in a sea of crap asset rips and poorly made cash grabs.

As a side note before we begin, I’ve excluded myself and any games I work on from the list, as I don’t want my obvious personal bias to be a part of these…RIGOROUSLY…decided awards…Aka, all me.

(But I will shamelessly plug all the games I work on at the end below)

NOTE: The ‘Scam Dev’ awards are not being given out just for late/slow devs or developers whose strategy you simply disagree with, e.g. hating a developer simply because he only produces NTR. These are for the developers who have simply dragged their feet and the industry to new lows with unbelievably shady behavior.

THE ‘SCAM’ AWARDS OF 2019!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

THE UNDER-APPRECIATED DEV AWARDS OF 2019!

These devs aren’t here: But some of these games deserve recognition for being high quality.

THE DEV/DEV TEAM OF YEAR AWARD!

and now, my shameless plug.

AND THAT CONCLUDES THE UNOFFICIAL CAPTAIN’S AWARDS!

Will there be new scummy devs? No doubt!

Will there be new drama? New amazing devs? DEFINITELY!

Thank you all for the read all! See you at next year's show!
Captain's Log, signing off!
Space Captain.jpg

Last edited:
2.10 star(s) 189 Votes