VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes
Dec 24, 2018
Like because Patreon is their resource, not mine? Isn't that enough? And like I said before, sharks don't care if you ask them to eat a little less meat. If it makes money, then it works. And doesn't give a sh*t about anything else.
Stop replying to Joshua_Tree and put him on ignore like every other sane person, he's an idiot and has been repeating the same shit and getting in the same arguments with people for literally like the last 400 pages of this thread. You're not saying anything someone else hasn't said to him before, you're just repeating the same arguments for the millionth time. He's a mentally disturbed man that lives to get in arguments with people in this thread, stop feeding him.

Upshalli

Dec 14, 2019
Any sex with family members on this game (or even hot scenes)? And how the hell this guy have so many patreons even hes not developing this anymore? (or any game at all?)

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
"Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Gumdrops the scammer?"

"No?"

"I thought not, it's not a tale the F95 mods would tell you."

"It's a Patreon Legend, Darth Gumdrops was a scam Developer so powerful and so cunning he could continue to trick his gullible fan-base into donating to him two years after releasing virtually no content."

"He could actually keep people supporting him after releasing nothing for that long?"

"The Scam Developer route is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural."

"What happened to him?"

"He became for a while, one of the most anticipated early Adult Patreon developers of all time at one point, developing a rabid cult that follows and supports him to this day...Yet still, he dreams of himself as a visionary artist, but has gone so far into becoming a 'Scam Developer,' he knows deep down now he'll never become the thing he's always aspired to be...A real artist."

He scammed others of their wealth, but scammed himself of his own dreams in doing so.

Ironic meme.png

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
The truth is, this sordid tale has gone on so long, I'm actually starting to forget the details, like a fantasy epic, it just goes on...and on...and on....But one brave soul managed to give a pretty good recap of the whole thing! You can find the NEW Gumdrops Historian, TheFapperBoy and his recapping of this long dreary tale, here!
https://f95zone.to/threads/dual-family-v0-98-ce-gumdrop-games.1870/post-2759620
Damn, I can't believe I missed the Captain's Log for the new year! Thanks for the shout out in it though. I am proud (in a twisted sort of way) to be a Gumdrops historian.

ArxiDemon

Sep 27, 2017
Did he announce when he will announce the release date?:WaitWhat:
Of course. The announcement was two years ago and there was an update release about a day later. The truth is that the comment with the update was very long ago, more than 1000 pin-ups ago. That no one can find a link to a post with an update to this day.

MykeRosy

Dec 9, 2018
Its unbelievable. One animation for 5 months of work. And what happen to the other one? It will cost 4-5 months also. This guy dont know the definition of coming soon literally.

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes