VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
...yeah, guy totally isn't running a pull the wool over your eyes scam operation. :rolleyes:

"Oh yeah those deleted scenes will TOTALLY come once you guys give me more money to buy more equipment so I can render more!"

But hey, a fool and his money as they say.

Reactions: mastercuck

ps123

May 4, 2017
First time posting GC extract

- DF0.6 GC

If it is not allow, pls delete it or tell me. Thanks

Reactions: Lagartija Pija

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
I dunno what to say to his comment on Patreon...
I'm not surprised about that. In many parts of game we feel like "it's been cut out in last moment". We don't know facts about "how exactly Gumdrop develop his game" so we can only assume. I just intended to think that he absolutely needed to cut them. At the very least i enjoy this update a lot.
I continue to be impressed by the quality of the renders. Unless being even more blind than Stevie Wonder or be dishonest...
Yeah, me too. It's magnificent.

Pollolicious

Jun 26, 2017
Well, that was disappointing. I just don't get it I mean it's supposed to be the m/s route but it has almost no m/s content. I would be pissed if I was pledging twenty dollars a month and receiving the absolute minimum.

fredoo04

Jun 22, 2017
I'm not surprised about that. In many parts of game we feel like "it's been cut out in last moment". We don't know facts about "how exactly Gumdrop develop his game" so we can only assume.
I'm very surprised by his reasoning.
He managed to re-render all the scenes for remaster in July but couldn't render the shopping segment with son & mom with an extra rig/processor/whatever he bought recently? Come on...

I'm a game developer too and there's no way this update's content was worth a month's effort.
It feels like he worked on it over 2 weekends only.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
I'm very surprised by his reasoning.
He managed to re-render all the scenes for remaster in July but couldn't render the shopping segment with son & mom with an extra rig/processor/whatever he bought recently? Come on...

I'm a game developer too and there's no way this update's content was worth a month's effort.
It feels like he worked on it over 2 weekends only.
Well, every month is different. Life, problems (with software too) and all kind of stuff. I do think he's working less than whole month on updates. Also, he's not good at programming (but it's like very common). And more time takes him to polishing everything, then actually rendering this stuff. I'm still confused about all that.

Also, i have thought that he may be prepared some scenes for Remaster (and basically many deleted content for each update) since some time ago even before announce. Like some renders or text i mean.

Last edited:

fredoo04

Jun 22, 2017
DUAL FAMILY [Act I - Part V] Release Links:

WINDOWS

(0.60, You MUST delete all data, possibly reinstall and fast forward to where you left off. This avoids crashing and will only happen for this release)

MAC

(0.60, You MUST delete all data, possibly reinstall and fast forward to where you left off. This avoids crashing and will only happen for this release)

Dr.Brule

Aug 2, 2017
Yep another disappointing update,man of the house update is out today also & that dev always delivers so at least i have that to look forward to.

Fushan

Donor
Respected User
Aug 12, 2016

DUAL FAMILY [Act I - Part V] Release!

Act I - Part V is finished!
IMPORTANT!!!

Don't forget to press F1 to access the menus!

Don't forget that pressing H hides the dialogue box!

DUAL FAMILY [Act I - Part V] Release Links:

WINDOWS

(0.61 fix)

MAC

(0.61 fix)

THE SON

• Night segment (Sister)
  • Morning segment (Mom)
  • Evening segment (Sister)
  • Plane segment (Cousin)
  • Car + Night segment (Father)
  • Morning segment (Aunt + Mom)
THE FATHER

• Dream segment (Daughter + Niece)
  • Morning segment (Daughter + Wife)
  • Plane (Day) segment (Daughter + Niece + Wife)
  • Plane (Night) segment (Daughter + Niece + Wife)
  • Car + Night segment (Son)
  • Morning segment (Sister-In-Law)
The two secret items you should look out for:

• A Pillow
  • A Vase
The walkthrough will be posted soon as well, you can wait for it if that's your tempo!

Like I've said previously, the custom content in the CE right now is very limited. I was having a nightmare trying to make a swappable clothes button and had to shelf that for the release. Instead I merely swapped the old images with the new ones that you voted for last month.

This week, I'll be both fixing the mystery button menu so you can swap different combinations, also fixing the cousin's custom render since she looks a little derpy.

As always, PLEASE message me if you encounter any game-breaking bugs or exception errors so I can patch it as needed.

Thank you for hanging in there, everyone. Enjoy!
should i download 0.61fix or the other 0.6 you linked? eitherway 0.61 mega is dead.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I don't know, maybe it's just me and maybe it's because I've played quite a few games in the past, but I was not THAT disappointed in this update. I mean it was not overwhelmingly much, but I still like it. The daughter is just a real cutie, maybe a little too innocent for how old she's supposed to be, but nevermind. I also like Karen, I like it when girls and not completely obedient right off the bat and challenge my authority a bit, so she's a welcome change from some other girls in other games.

Glaoui

Donor
Apr 8, 2017
I don't know I am really torn on that one. The tension with the mother is strong and good but the Sis and Karen look like positive brats without any interest, too naive or too slutty.

Each time there is an interaction with mom I really appreciate the work, and each time there is the other 2 girls I just don't care and click away the endless chats I don't give a flying fuck about.
I mean one third of the update is Sis coming in the Bro room and to talk about what? Nothing.

This update may interest you if you don't like sexy stuff, or you like to waste your time. Else wait another month.

Last edited:
2.10 star(s) 189 Votes