VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
So your on a pirate site where most probably don't pay for games, this is also a forum for sharing opinions on games, be they good or bad, but you suggest people shouldn't have an opinion if they haven't paid or there opinion differs from yours.......really?
quite hypocritical right XD i mean i understand people hating on milking army when there isnt any milking going on example people accusing sin from dreams of desire of milking but this game for a 2 month update where there is only 10 mins of content really screams milking and every update he makes excuses about the late release dates XD

Reactions: verzauberung

fyahrebel

Jul 9, 2017
i cant start a new game with son or dad i can only continue from last save with son. when it reaches the name your family page it doesnt do anything and i cant edit anything. any ideas?

Monkey_D_Luffy

Aug 30, 2017
i cant start a new game with son or dad i can only continue from last save with son. when it reaches the name your family page it doesnt do anything and i cant edit anything. any ideas?
Same fyahrebel..im fighting here with my pc..when you no about tell me=)

fyahrebel

Jul 9, 2017
well that was short lol the talks with the son was basically pointless o well waiting for the next realse lol

GodGoku

The OverLord
Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
i love your respect towards our anime unfortunately i dont know how to do that stuff that you have :':)test3::FeelsBadMan:
U mean The Signature.
PM the The pic.
And i will Made u one.
And teach You How Can U Put That.
i love your respect towards our anime unfortunately i dont know how to do that stuff that you have :':)test3::FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Damn - the amount of hate I've seen in the last few pages for the dev is really outside the pale. This guy has been supplying content on a regular basis since the start of this thread, and unless you are all $20+ patrons what is the beef? He spent an update cycle to make changes that needed to be done at some point to allow forward progress without a larger delay getting older content up to current spec, and still provided some new content (that was voted on) and STILL the bitching? C'mon - if this is subpar then almost everything here is subpar. I think the par level has been set as the highest available, and anything less than that is now considered a "disappointment"...(although not sure what is considered par here, as every single thread has haters hatin' - including all the popular ones)

PS - will start from scratch and get caught up so when the next update happens I have new saves available - and doing it now before the getting caught up takes too much gametime...longer winded than I am usually, but dang I like this game...want to not see a dev get rattled and discouraged...

Last edited:

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
I feel confused....I get what seems like snippets of gameplay from the sons side. One moment I'm Going to the grocery store with mom, then im teaching my sister guitar and now i just chose my aunts name...now im on a plane checking out my cousing pussy, in a car with my dad? Da fuck is going on? none of this update made any sense to me.

May 7, 2017
I'm in no way bashing the game or the author (I really like his work), I merely stated what I observed in this last update, I even welcomed and understood the purpose of the previous update as a way to give the game a proper foundation, with the implementation of new tabs with more info, such as the journals, profiles, secrets and puzzles, as well as ensuring better quality with the remastering of previously released content. So @Hoboy if you would entertain my idea, I wish to hear your opinion on the last update? I'm not trolling neither lashing, I just wish to hear out of curiosity the opinion of supporters or even people who simply like the game but can't afford it. I mean people here are either defending the author or bashing him but no one steps ups to explain why in reference to this update.

For example, I asked @Ozygator for his/her opinion on the update but he/she didn't even want to express it (dunno, maybe he/she was busy).

Last edited:
Reactions: botc76

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
I'm in no way bashing the game or the author (I really like his work), I merely stated what I observed in this last update, I even welcomed and understood the purpose of the previous update as a way to give the game a proper foundation, with the implementation of new tabs with more info, such as the journals, profiles, secrets and puzzles, as well as ensuring better quality with the remastering of previously released content. So @Hoboy if you would entertain my idea, I wish to hear your opinion on the last update? I'm not trolling neither lashing, I just wish to hear out of curiosity the opinion of supporters or even people who simply like the game but can't afford it. I mean people here are either defending the author or bashing him but no one steps ups to explain why in reference to this update.

For example, I asked @Ozygator for his/her opinion on the update but he/she didn't even want to express it (dunno, maybe he/she was busy).
Will reply when I do a full playthrough. I have always done the father path first, but plan on maxing out both routes before I provide a balanced comment...

Reactions: Paranoid_android

Cal

Oct 18, 2016
Terrible update. Meandering dialogue, and not much more. I'm considering recinding my pledge as a patron ($20 level). I like the game- it has oodles of potential. But this is the third consecutive update that has been downright mediocre. I accepted the remaster, and actually liked that the creator cared enough about the game to undertake that type of effort. But the other updates have regressed to the point where the content isn't just lacking- there are significant chunks of the storyline that are missing. It has become a convoluted mess. And Kyle (the creator) continues to make promises that he does not keep. I hope he figures it out.

May 7, 2017
@Cal I agree with some of the points you bring up, and if we are to compare the previous updates to this one, they certainly rank above this update in terms of length and consistency (not to say they are perfect). I would dare say that this "regression" is probably a consequence of Kyle going on full-time development, trying to expand and reciprocate the investment (edited the word pander, maybe it was a bit too much) of his patreons, so as to bring more support with the possible extra features. This is not to mean that I'm anyone to say how he should develop his game, but him being a newbie in terms of game development (he gives that sort of impression with his passionate and positive posts) might be the reason of the current situation, he is just trying too hard (?), might need a hand to learn what a development cycle means and to hear from his patreons, if there are any complaints at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: Andarilho
2.10 star(s) 189 Votes