VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

tombeir

Oct 9, 2018
In the new dev. update Gumdrop already changed the date of the new update. He's now claiming September-October with the release date being announced a week in advance.

In other news... water is still wet. The sky is still blue, and Part X continues to not be released.
What is the reason he's saying?

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
In the new dev. update Gumdrop already changed the date of the new update. He's now claiming September-October with the release date being announced a week in advance.

In other news... water is still wet. The sky is still blue, and Part X continues to not be released.
He has been saying September-October before now on Discord. At least that gives a hard cutoff. What about that animation preview?

voldybuff

Jun 23, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I need someone to explain that second preview. I've been staring at it for a while and I'm having so much trouble placing the body parts. And what even is that thing on the left? What even is that thing in the center? A shoulder? Breasts? I am so confused.

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
I need someone to explain that second preview. I've been staring at it for a while and I'm having so much trouble placing the body parts. And what even is that thing on the left? What even is that thing in the center? A shoulder? Breasts? I am so confused.
The top is a girl riding someone. The second is a girl being taken from behind.

Jan 9, 2019
He has been saying September-October before now on Discord. At least that gives a hard cutoff. What about that animation preview?
He has given exact dates before, repeatedly, and they all were lies. You shouldn't trust a chronic liar and conman with zero evidence of work, only evidence of a scam.

Also, the reason he is posting cropped animations is because the person in charge of the scam can't animate or render for shit (hence why he commissioned that dude before to keep the scam going). He is very likely using stock animations were you only tell daz to play them and you do no work whatsoever. The lighting is also horrendous, and again, there are no assets, scenes or backgrounds. More evidence that this is an abandoned game from 2017 turned into a scam with zero indications of being legit.

asokaaso2

Oct 14, 2019
Oh no so FatCat is back? More excuses to come.

"FatCat17 has spoken! He'll be working together with us on the PX tidying and suggestions (most of you remember this), along with starting on Act II's animations imminently. It's going to get chilly outside soon; Dual Family too!"

Next excuse will be:
FatCat17 suggested that we redo all the animations since he does not want to continue something he didn't created. The deadline will be pushed until December that's why I said it will be chilly outside.

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
Oh no so FatCat is back? More excuses to come.

"FatCat17 has spoken! He'll be working together with us on the PX tidying and suggestions (most of you remember this), along with starting on Act II's animations imminently. It's going to get chilly outside soon; Dual Family too!"

Next excuse will be:
FatCat17 suggested that we redo all the animations since he does not want to continue something he didn't created. The deadline will be pushed until December that's why I said it will be chilly outside.
Chilly? Maybe he is working on a new Christmas special.

Jashmyne

Oct 11, 2018
More ladies soon, stay tuned. :][/SPOILER]

Animation-wise it's good. Looks nice and smooth but again with the low textures. For someone who constantly boasts about his computers and how powerful they are and how things are in 8k, texture-wise it looks like crap.

Reactions: sob

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Animation-wise it's good. Looks nice and smooth but again with the low textures. For someone who constantly boasts about his computers and how powerful they are and how things are in 8k, texture-wise it looks like crap.
Yeah i agree on this one but it's not only that. You can hardly see in those GIF what is going on. I mean the first ''riding'' scene, you can figure out what is going on but for other i watched and i must admit it's quite confusing to relize what it is. But even that's not a problem. Does this game/update realy needs 2+ years to happen. I mean with all brag from Kyle that they have super computer it's hard to imagine that it needs 2+ years to render some scenes. I only mad mistake to support this dev a year ago before corona bs.

Reactions: sob

Jashmyne

Oct 11, 2018
Yeah i agree on this one but it's not only that. You can hardly see in those GIF what is going on. I mean the first ''riding'' scene, you can figure out what is going on but for other i watched and i must admit it's quite confusing to relize what it is. But even that's not a problem. Does this game/update realy needs 2+ years to happen. I mean with all brag from Kyle that they have super computer it's hard to imagine that it needs 2+ years to render some scenes. I only mad mistake to support this dev a year ago before corona bs.
Well that's the point, he is trying to tease by only showing a part of it.
He has been doing that for years however so hard to get excited.
So all the talk of previews and all that and yet he is still showing nothing.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
It is actually worse when it comes to the "power" of his supposed computer array! I am a newby with DAZ and made a fan render months ago, it can still be found here and the fanart thread. While it took a time to get it posed right, the time it took to just render it was about 11 minutes! And my computer has an integrated GPU! Okay, I have a powerful CPU, but my graphics card is an Intel desktop iGPU. Despite this the pic took just, as said, roughly 11 minutes.
If the Conman named gumdrop had close to the machine park he boasts about the update would still have been ready in late 2018, even at 8k resolution. Gumdrop was, is and will always be a chronic liar and fraud.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Well that's the point, he is trying to tease by only showing a part of it.
He has been doing that for years however so hard to get excited.
So all the talk of previews and all that and yet he is still showing nothing.
Man if it will make you feal any better nor will he. Kyle will never release next update i can bet on that. Kyle/Conman will probably abandon this game development, if he didn't all ready, and simply restart under new name with same bs.

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes