VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes
D

Deleted member 177791

Screenshot_20201220-223624.png Screenshot_20201220-223713.png Screenshot_20201220-223735.png Screenshot_20201220-223801.png

This is so entertaining.

There's so much to laugh and comment about from that announcement including that GD decided two months ago that part X wouldn't come out but still posted previews until mid November mentioning Part X in their title...

Yet despite the ultimate Fuck you he's just put on his supporters faces there are still 600 patrons pledging for him...

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Who in the big F is this tenlogos? If he's not a paid troll of Kyle or relative, he's not a human being. Who in their right mind will not realize this? I supported him for 1 year then stumbled this forum then decided to stop pledging.
Oh he's the biggest troll you'll ever see in your whole life. He's Kyle's bitch. He protects the sect called "Gumdrop Games". When ever i see this guy i facepalm. He's total retard that do what ever his master Kyle tells him to do. He doesn't have brain, he can't thinh, he's total empty shell. Just avoid him on discord cause you can't reason with that moron.

greeneyed

Jul 30, 2017
I don't get the appeal of the mom (or landlady or whatever she has to be called at this point). Curvy, ok, but she looks like the facial reconstruction of King Richard III. She doesn't need to trade a kingdom for a horse. She is a horse.

View attachment 948728
i'm dying, holy shit 10/10

also hopefully fatcat (animator) just drops all his animations and gives gumdrop the middle-finger. then all the supporters (pour souls) can get something and get out. also funny how the only work that got done over 3 years... was done by someone else.

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
i'm dying, holy shit 10/10

also hopefully fatcat (animator) just drops all his animations and gives gumdrop the middle-finger. then all the supporters (pour souls) can get something and get out. also funny how the only work that got done over 3 years... was done by someone else.
Well i would certainly love that FatCat middle finger him but somehow i don't think he will. Asuming that he will be offered a job. With corona bs every extra money can extra help you.

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
Good one. If you want real games with story progression go for WVM, Intertwined, Dreams of Reality, WTHI etc. Those are real games. Devs are also talented and actually put eforts in their games and they truly deserve support. There are ofc more of them.
How many have older male MCs and incest?

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
How many have older male MCs and incest?
Well if you want older male and incest you should go for "Dating my Daughter". I didn't play it much, not my thing. But nevertheless i def recommend you to try it cause it have lots of content. "Intertwined" also isn't bad but younger male MC, not sure about incest in this game tho. There's also BADIK. Game is simply huge. Sure it takes 3-4 months to develop single update but the things and content you get is well worth the wait. In BADIK dev actually put huge effort and is one of the best.

Lurker

Apr 30, 2017
You mean why people don't like scammers?
I mean.. I don't like pickles on my hamburgers. So I usually order something that doesn't have them.
I was asking why people invest so much time & energy into posting such hateful comments every day in here? I mean.. I know it's the internet, hating on things is normal but my god.. you guys are taking it to the next level.

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
I mean.. I don't like pickles on my hamburgers. So I usually order something that doesn't have them.
I was asking why people invest so much time & energy into posting such hateful comments every day in here? I mean.. I know it's the internet, hating on things is normal but my god.. you guys are taking it to the next level.
To vent. This problem had no resolution, so they keept on venting. It's almost like you don't human well.

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
So that nobody would believe this scammers lies and give him more money. You can see almost daily new people coming here asking "when is the new release" or something similar, so it is to inform them about the situation. All of the messages are meant as a warning for new people, and also because we know that Scamdrop Kyle and his fanboys are still lurking this thread so they get their panties twisted up.

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
Also, there are people like me, who have zero personal investment in this situation and just enjoying the drama.

Lurker

Apr 30, 2017
To vent. This problem had no resolution, so they keept on venting. It's almost like you don't human well.
Charming! And somewhat ironic.
Excuse me for having a slightly different opinion on that matter - But yes, it's obviously venting. The point is that at some point you're supposed to let go of things after a while.
Like.. there are without a doubt alot of people that were quite angry over this whole situation. Just like you guys. And then they got over it, unlike you guys.

I mean, what do I care - If you think that is entertaining, all power to you.

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
So that nobody would believe this scammers lies and give him more money. You can see almost daily new people coming here asking "when is the new release" or something similar, so it is to inform them about the situation. All of the messages are meant as a warning for new people, and also because we know that Scamdrop Kyle and his fanboys are still lurking this thread so they get their panties twisted up.
This too. If you scroll the trad, you'll see people, vaguely aware of this game because they played it some time ago, stumbling upon this thread and having their eyes opened.

Reactions: The D0n
2.10 star(s) 188 Votes